Asia New ‘Maid Gym’ Lets You Workout With The Help of a Cute Japanese Girl

>2017
>not having joined a maid gym

Do you hate gains,Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=_xsBVX_-CyM

>Such shops often offer slight variations not just in clothing but also the type of service provided by the server “maids,” as they act their roles as servants while treating customers as pretend-masters.

>Interestingly, the once novel concept has become so mainstream that it birthed a variation outside its usual realm: the Maid Gym. "

nextshark.com/maid-gym-japan-campfire-crowdfund/

外人は入ってもいいか
それはちょっと恥ずかしいな
欲しくない

>欲しくない
いらない
Fuck me, I'm saging. ;_;
also
>3DPD
I'll lift in my basement with my 3DS and NewLovePlus+, thanks.

It's okay. ほしくない works just as well.

I wouldn't go near this place either though. It's probably expensive beyond believe and caters to the lowest common denominator of gym-goer. There's plenty of quality training gyms in Japan at a reasonable price.

>There's plenty of quality training gyms in Japan at a reasonable price.
For some reason this makes me think of the movie Teddy Bear.
Has there ever been a Veeky Forums movie chart or something? I don't browse here enough to know.

Kek Id sweat 999x more and try to hold my farts in

More stupidass virgin jap shit, curse FDR for not letting the Russians invade the mainland.

so this is Japan's plan on increasing the birth rate.

I kinda expected the gym coaches to look like this

isn't the birthrate super low because the gender ratios are fucked?

>not having your own jap gf who's terrified to go to the gym without you
プレブス

I have a jap GF who refuses to go to the gym with me

>tfw started flirting with jap girl at the gym and am unsure if I even want my current gf any more.

>>tfw started flirting with jap girl at the gym and am unsure if I even want my current gf any more.
ひどいよ
Fuck. It's 4am and I haven't done my Anki reps yet. Time to get on it.

if they refuse to go usually it's because they've had a bad experience with guys at a gym

My girl? No. She's just lazy. Her entire day consists of university, part time job, eating and sleeping.

the more advanced a society, the lower ther fertility rate.

Its hard to pin-point one dominating factor but increased career ambitions in women instead of birthing 10 kids, work being generally very important for life success and enough education to realise how much of your life quality depends on your upbringing makes people in advanced society's delay having Kids until their career and their financial status is established.

Take the phillippines for example, where uneducated plebs fuck like rabbits and produce dozens of kids and youll know why japan doesnt

Anki reps?

Ditch her. No reason to get a fat Asian girlfriend to weigh you down.

No, that's China.

Flash cards.

I wonder if I can wear the maid costume while being berated in a language I don't know @.@

>Fat Asians
My friend...

>dat spotting

>NICE TO MEET YOU user I AM YOUR MAID FOR TODAY

wait until someone gets protein farts

Japan is never going to make it

>touching the bar

I'd only want to hit her if my sets fail

Women should stay away form me when I'm lifting

who hurt you user

Myself, I didn't ask my crush out when I had the chance.

I blamed her afterwards eventhough it was my fault Haven't had a gf in 10 years now

Japan is literally making Idiocracy true

>you will never have a tiny girl in a maid costume scream CMON PUSSY YOU CALL THAT PARALLEL?!?!? LIGHTWEIGHT BABY! ITS ALL YOU BRO at you

>Myself, I didn't ask my crush out when I had the chance.
>I blamed her afterwards eventhough it was my fault Haven't had a gf in 10 years now
> I didn't ask my crush out when I had the chance.
wow dude, that's some heavy ass problems there.

This'd just get really annoying really quickly

It looks like one girl in home gym.
More fun, more autism.

Autism incorporated

LEAVE CHLOE ALONE WOW

she's my Veeky Forums waifu fuck off

They work 16 hours a day so when they get home all they wanna do is rest so they can work again the next day

I did not want this feel

Is the birds with arms meme being rebooted?

Dinosaurs are birds so I guess you are correct.

>Implying

Claiming Chloe for this thread and all future threads

Jesus Christ.. Is this shopped? What happened to her mang. She used to be loli material

Reverse image it mang

are you my boyfriend?

>deadlifting 95lb
>squatting 95lb

for what reason

>those legs
I would literally never pull out.

I don't know of a chart or list, but that's a good idea. I've seen Pumping Iron, Generation Iron and Better Faster Stronger. Those were all great, I crave more.