The portrait of Russian Empress Elizabeth Petrovna (1709-1762) as Venus...

The portrait of Russian Empress Elizabeth Petrovna (1709-1762) as Venus, painted in the 1710s for the Grand Peterhof Palace.

where´s pedobear folder when you need it

I don't understand the purpose of this thread
But here's Anastasia Romanova at the age of 5

I already posted a link to it in the "Cute female monarchs" thread, maybe he found it there. They keep it right on her Wikipedia page, and have for a while.

>the "Cute female monarchs" thread
link?

FDR

Some lucky dude actually had a pretty naked loli posing for his painting. I can only imagine he had the hardest boner in his life.

those were different times

You can still do this you know. There's an artist I know he paints regularly his friends nudist family. Since they love being naked.

>Since they love being naked.
do they really LOVE it? I don't understand the lifestyle

I was born in the wrong generation.

SHE
DIDN'T
FUCKING DESERVE
IT

commies are animals

Dunno, but I do know that my thread on Beautiful Female Monarchs was archived after surviving over 8 days. I'm very proud honestly...

Dumb ruskies, I bet they didn't even rape them first... Pity

Speaking of which
>The bodies of the Romanovs and their servants were loaded onto a Fiat truck equipped with a 60 HP engine,[106] with a cargo area 6 × 10 feet in size.[104] Heavily laden, the vehicle struggled for nine miles on boggy road to reach the Koptyaki forest. Yurovsky was furious when he discovered that the drunkard Ermakov had brought only one shovel for the burial.[117] About half a mile further on, near crossing no. 185 on the line serving the Verkh-Isetsk works, 25 men working for Ermakov were waiting with horses and light carts. These men were all intoxicated and they were outraged that the prisoners were not brought to them alive. They expected to be part of the lynch mob,[118] and were hoping to abuse the women before killing them.[119] Yurovsky maintained control of the situation with great difficulty, eventually getting Ermakov's men to shift some of the bodies from the truck onto the carts.[118] A few of Ermakov's men pawed the female bodies for diamonds hidden in their undergarments, two of whom fingered Alexandra's genitals.[119][118] Yurovsky ordered them at gunpoint to back off, dismissing the two who had groped the tsarina's corpse and any others he had caught looting.[119]

reds, wowee

That's probably it.

mmm delicious capitalist tears!

nexk yourself

>anime picture
>probably some fat amerilard
>nu-commie

I fucking hate you iliterate retards.

Veeky Forums is an American website for discussing anime you retarded /pol/tard.

And had quite a few commies in the glory days, but unlike Americans and weeaboos their role in this site was not unambiguously positive.