What's it like being a manlet? Has lifting even helped you or just made it worse?

What's it like being a manlet? Has lifting even helped you or just made it worse?

poor chad got cockblocked by angry manlet

>that manlet who needs a step to reach the pullup bar

LMAO

Always kick that shit out of the way loudly like an alpha before I do my pull-ups

>tfw 5'9'' and just would've kicked his ass

5'4.5" (as a manlet, the half matters lmao) here. Lifting helps especially during beach season, but I think that's just me. Most of my friends are taller than me, but I'm the only one that stays in shape. Plus I have broad shoulders as it is, so I'm short and stocky now instead of scrawny.

It's all about how you carry yourself, what you wear, and making fun of yourself for being short when the situation calls for it. Could be a lot worse. Hell, I'm in the military. Being a manlet just means I can find cover more easily.

>5' 4"
he's a genuine fucking midget ie. a turbomanlet

most of us on Veeky Forums are just regular manlets and it's not that bad

>Most of my friends are taller than me, but I'm the only one that stays in shape

I'm 5'9"/5'10"ish, do I count as a manlet?

I'm 5'4.5 but I lie and just say I'm 5'5
I'm 18 so I'm hoping I can get an inch or two
But I'm not confident at all and my height just makes it worse
I'm.probably never gonna make it
I don't even lift anymore and I just diet and work out for my health instead of looks
Everyone in my classes probably looks down on me and girls probably won't consider me as dating material
It's sad but I gotta accept it and make peace with my situation

>Everyone in my classes probably looks down on me

literally

Someone post the chart already

Lmfao basically that, but the other guys have beer guts

i'm 5'8 and there's not much of a difference at this height

>tfw 5'8"
i might make it to 5'11 but that's probably just a dream
haven't really had anyone reject me because of my height, and im def not the shortest in my group
feels alright

At least your average so your not tall but your not short
Every girl I see is taller than me

Average for boys and girls, you mean? I feel average at 5'10", but still rather short for a dude.

Yeah but there's a bunch of people your height
Im pretty sure your not shorter than EVERYONE around you

i'm from EU where average for guys is 6' at least so no, i'm not average. i rarely meet anyone of the same height let alone shorter. even most girls are taller than me.

I would legit shoot them both and tell the cops a dindu broke in

it's not something I've ever really noticed desu, i'm 5ft 8 and I just get on with my life

go to doctor. if you are too short for your current age they might put you on something

kek

>High schools in the area sometimes do PE in the gym (ride stationary bikes and stuff)
>yesterday i walked past a class of them (13-14 year old)
>they were all just as tall as me or taller
>i genuinely was indistinguishable from 14 year olds
>im 27

im telling you right now if you ever have a baby and that baby is pretty small, just make it "accidentally' sleep on its face. im legit gonna kill myself

even if you fight like mike tyson, 5'9 would stand no chance against 6'4. sorry buddy, genetics are EVERYTHING

I'm 18 and went through puberty at 12
I'm pretty sure I'm fucked

how tall are you?

All but middle (and maybe the one behind the manlet) are in shape

you wish cuckboi, I'm from south east L O N D O N and i'd fucking demolish lanklets like they were the WTCs

>reading this and being 6'5

>you are now aware no famous boxer was tall

5'5 (maybe 5'6)

lmfao post more

Should of high kick to the knee

I am 5'9-10. It is okay most of the time I get to be more comfortable in tight spaces and have gains easier. Sure I would like extra 4 or 5 inches but I would also like a harem full of qt's. People do not care. But let me tell you something, I got rejected because of height before but the most hurtful thing about being a manlet is that you CAN NOT reach the cereals on the top shelf an it IS painful.

some people continue to grow until 22 or even 24. worth checking it out. what's 1 hour at doctors compared to the rest of your life?

>he thought his girl wouldn't get some d in college

I did tho
Plates fused

Honestly I don't feel like lifting has made that much of an impact even if I am the strongest person in my gym
All you fuckers and your constant manlet shaming probably kicked it down too low
5'6

>Wlad Klitschko
>Vitali Klitschko
>Tyson Fury
>Lennox Lewis
>Anthony Joshua
>Shannon Briggs

I'm just going to stop here

Yeah WHO's, nice way to prove his point

This was obviously written by one of you fags. It has all the hallmarks of a manlet post.
Good job trolling those leddit faggots though

There was an update but it's been removed. There are some comments quoting parts of the original text:
>I have a ton of questions running through my head right now.
>Did she really leave me because of my height (as much as I'd hate to believe this is true); because I wasn't enough of a man for her according to her standards?
>he apparently cheated on me because whenever she was with me, she lacked a sense of security. When I asked her why, she said it was something she " just couldn't put her finger on".
>Secondly, I believe that there are always two sides to a story. I always thought of my EX to be a very rational person. That was one of her virtues that attracted me to her in the first place, so I was guessing that a lot of thought had gone into her cheating. Maybe it was my fault that she cheated on me and I had to know where I went wrong so that I would not commit the same mistake with my next partner (if I ever manage to find another).

how stupid do you have to be to fall for something like that? clearly post made by some troll

this guy sounds as if he might be into cuckolding

he did a follow up post. its been deleted but the comments are still there.

Looks like the GF blames OP for not being a good enough provider for her lmao

tfw when he is 10 feet tall in my book

> 5'8 manlet archduke
> never had any issues with women before I started lifting (I have decent FACE and FRAME)
> once I started lifting started getting a lot more compliments
> currently dating a 5'10 cutie

pic related is actually decent advice for people with an obvious unattractive trait

> No red flags
> Not seeing your gf of 2 years for 3 days because of work
Pick one.