My dudes, 2016 was officially my last year as a fat ass. I really have no regards for my health...

My dudes, 2016 was officially my last year as a fat ass. I really have no regards for my health, I'm willing to do anything it takes to lose weight fast.

I'm currently 210lbs, 6'0'' and around 21% bf, I want to get down to at least 190lbs for starters. I'm doing an 800 calorie diet, mainly plant based, and I'm keeping a linear powerlifting program. How long will I take to lose 20lbs?

800 calories wow good luck with that, sounds pretty fuckin unhealthy

>800 calorie diet

I don't think you can sustain any sort of powerlifting routine on 800 calories. Maybe if you replaced any sort of appreciable weight with ten pound dumbbells.

>800 calories
I hope that you made a typo and meant 1800

Nope, 800, doing it as long as I possibly can. I started this on monday

Why??? I dont get it. You can maintain your gains AND its unhealthy man.

Guessing you're trolling. But if you are serious, you are 100% gonna fail.

I did 225lb deadlifts yesterday and 600lb leg presses. I do feel like shit, and I'm really fatigued, but I'm compensating for the energy with caffeine

probably a few months.

you'll lose 18lbs of muscle and 2lbs of fat though, good luck (retard)

>I really have no regards for my health

then just kill yourself. fast beats slow any day, and no one likes a guy who just pussyfoots around it for years.

and that's why you'll continue to be fat next year. That ridiculous diet is yet another perceived quick fix. Getting in shape is a slow grind, you can't take any shortcuts.

I've been overweight all my life, and I'm willing to lose some gains for a slimmer body

rapid weight loss is not a good idea user just eat 500 calories below your tdee and get the idea of instant gratification out of your head cause your body doesn't work like that, unless you want to look DYEL still

if you have no regards for your health, just go on an amphetamine binge for a week or two and you'll lose those 20 pounds like that

Almost did actually, this is some sort of last resort

then just literally cut your fat off
>I'll do anything
do it.

just cut the fat you have out of your body.

I hate amphetamines. So many panic attacks, I've tried!

Yeah if you weren't concerned about lifting I would say 800 calories is fine because when I wrestled we would lose 20 pounds like nothing. But you need to learn how to count macros if you want to lose weight and keep muscle

Don't do 800 thats a fucking terrible idea and its going to make you end up gaining more weight

I know it's not healthy, but why would I end up gaining more weight?

Okay you need to understand that your body is an investment. I suggest you make the long term investment and do this correctly.

Think of it like a garden man. You need to take care of thos thing, you only get one. Set up a real meal plan, figure outnhow much calories you really should be consuming. Life will be ALOT better AND easier.

well m8 there are last resorts that actually work, and I'd suggest you give your last effort in life a little more thought and planning.

Read the sticky you goof.

Also if you're 210 pounds at 6' you're probably well above 21% BF unless you've been lifting consistently for 2+ years. Use calorie calculators to find your target to lose around 1.5-2 pounds per week and get on a lifting program.

Everyone here is correct in saying 800 calories a day is a retarded idea. Also you won't last very long.

Losing 30-40 pounds will take less than six months and if you do it properly you will look good. I was in your position a year ago and I'm down to 170 now.

You could eat 2000cal a day and lose 20 lbs in 4-6 months and actually enjoy yourself.

With your plan of 800cal a day (if you have the willpower to stick to it) you might lose those 20 lbs faster. But you'll most likely just get fat again when you reach your goal.

The best diet is the one you'll stick to and no rebound from when its over.

per day:

300mg DNP

250g protons

30g unpeeled almonds

as much steamed broccoli as you can wolf down your fatass gullet

multivitamin (supplement magnesium separately because most multis lack it)

half a small to average banana preworkout

bodypart brosplit, high volume low intensity, LISS cardio after lifting and double the amount (still LISS) on off days

a gallon of water MINIMUM, optionally half of it dandelion root tea

2 g of sodium a day, not more not less

300ml gatorade or whatever your shit country calls it post workout

do not fap more than 3 times a week, best before sleep

Good riddance you fucking faggot.

Should those almonds be activated?

sure doesn't hurt kek

Sit-ups and push-ups, you'll be lean in weeks

Ravioli ravioli, give me the death I wantioli. Some days are worst than others but I can manage with tons of water. Plus I do very light cardio every other day.

holy shit those macros LMFAOOOOO

>54% fat
>34% protein
>7% carbs
we have reached a level of b8 that science has not deemed possible before

*39%
not that it really fucking matters

holy shit, why are fatties so stupid?

kek

no wonder your life is shit

tfw this
is essentially less dangerous than this

I'm not op. But my life is pretty bad. Manlet. Poor. Unemployed but hoping to change that.But hey loss some water weight.I know I fucked up. I don't know how to do fitness since I can't afford the gym of buy my shit in bulk. Was at 225 at the beginning of the year now down to 210. Not eating has been my most hardest self discipline.

Can someone explain why a 800 calorie diet is bad?
I ran a zero carb 800 calorie diet and I lost 40kg in 6 months. I kept that weight for four years until last year when I was put on antipsychotics and an antidepressant that is known for causing rapid weight gain.

I have stopped taking the pills and I'm now on that diet again, except this time with 500mg of DNP a day, and an EC(no aspirin) stack.

The exact science I can't be arsed to go into, but essentially without roids, DNP, clen, or other chemical means, anything less than a -1000 deficit is bound to have diminishing returns. Famine mode is a meme but some hormonal and other changes are wont to slow down weight loss and hurt you more than a sane deficit and steady training regimen ever would.

>antipsychotics and antidepressants
Lmao. Dude I'm doing that diet and I can tell you why Veeky Forums has a problems for it. Youll look sickly and malnourished or flabby

All you fat faggots saying he cant sutain 800 are plain fucking wrong.

Ive been at a 700-1000 daily since after thanks giving, and ive lost 50lbs in 8 weeks, all while keeping my muscle by doing keto/eating more protein.

I swear you fat fucks cant controll yourselves around food. Try fasting for 1-2 days, its feels amazing and tou learn some god damn controll around food. I havnt had one fucking cheat day since i started.