2034-17

>2034-17
>not eating sweet potatoes

Why aren't you eating these BASED tubers, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/anti-cancer-potential-of-sweet-potato-proteins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer potatos.

Fuck your hipster roots

cos toobars cors kansar

everything causes cancer

stop breathing cause you might develop cancer

I do.
Hardly hipster, my family has been eating them for a long time as pretty much all my ancestors grew them.

tastes fucking awful

But user I regularly am. They grow in my garden.

>carbs

what's the actual difference between sweet potatoes and regular potatoes? Don't tell me shitty things like 'one is sweet and the other is not' I'm asking you in nutritional matter

Cook em til they're real soft then mash em without the skin in butter and garlic

Supposedly it's a more complex carb so higher glycemic index that white potatoes and they also have a lot more fiber. I eat both no discrimination here.

>hipster roots

These are basic unless you live in some loser country. Potatoes don't raise test levels for days.

sweet potato has a lot of beta carotene (which is why it is dark orange inside) and other vitamins.

can't stand the taste
Give me regular potatoes

So you think it's better to eat foods with higher GI and sugar content? and there is literally 1 (one) gram of difference in between fiber contents
I prefer carrots for that

I eat sweet potatoes and chicken for lunch every day. Super easy super fast. Can make it in 10 mins

>No discrimination here
Nope I was just staring a couple of differences I knew of. Dost thou readeth?

Carrots are yuck

That picture looks like the kind of guy that tells you carbs make you fat. It's always the fat people.

nutritionfacts.org/video/anti-cancer-potential-of-sweet-potato-proteins/

Sweet potato proteins help prevent cancer cells from spreading

I find it so weird how people could have such varied taste.

I mean surely our tastes should have evolved to enjoy the same flavours given that the same minerals and vitamins are vital to us all.

I love carrots. Good for you, sweet tasting and if you eat a bunch of them raw you get something solid to chomp on and work the masseter.

For me it's more of a texture thing. I generally don't like mushy/soft fruits and veggies with a few exceptions. For some reason, mushy foods make me gag

Already do
>Fuck your hipster roots
Sweet potatoes are based. You have literal shit taste
>Potatoes don't raise test levels for days.
Do you mean Potatoes do? Because they do

Agree there. Stuff like pumpkin is gross, so soft even when roasted. Though surely the carrots are being overcooked to shit if they're mushy.

I juice them

Rich in potassium, b-vitamins, magnesium, folate, and higher GI. Same amount of protein per ounce I believe.

Basically nutritionally superior in every way

Sweet potatoes are cheap during the winter. Get em while you can

Wouldst thou like the taste of butter? A pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Nope. See Also higher GI isn't healthier. White rice has a higher GI than brown rice, does that mean it is superior?

Baked sweet potatoes+Butter+Cinnamon or Brown Sugar= PURE SECKS

Go back to /fat/

Go back to /dyel/

>Why aren't you eating these BASED tubers, Veeky Forums?
Because they're expensive as fuck.
The cheapest ones cost six times as much as the most expensive bio potatoes you can find.

>Carrots
>mushy

Carrots are crunchy.

>Also higher GI isn't healthier
It is for building muscle.

If you want a proper BMI of 32-34, you'll need high GI foods after proper exertion.

Where do you live? Where I am, they are 99 cents a piece, and they are in season.

Fat "powershitter" detected.

>without the skin

Carrots are GOAT. Cut em up and eat them like fries.