Got tested as an IQ of 78, cost me 200 bucks to get it done, literally a nigger level IQ. Can I still make it?

Got tested as an IQ of 78, cost me 200 bucks to get it done, literally a nigger level IQ. Can I still make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/carron-washington-baby-bleach-congestion_n_2725187.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're all gonna make it, you just get to focus on the physical road a bit more than the others

Tfw to intellingent to get tested

Holy fucking kek

This is why I'd be terrified to do any legitimate testing

You don't need an IQ to lift something up and put it back down. In fact your low IQ will make it so you have no idea when to stop and you will achieve INSANE GAINZ!

Of course you can, keep your chin high man.

>mfw black
>mfw studying CS at top 5 uni in the nation
Not so fast, retard.

Don't combine your low IQ with being a agressive asshole and it'll be fine.

>spending 200 bucks for an IQ test
that was the actual test

>he thinks he got in because he's smart and not because he's a nigger

good one

>mfw i have never seen a nigger use a computer

Being smug over affirmative action is just rude desu

Wait, what? Do you seriously get into better universities with worse grades for being black?
I don't know anything about American Constitutional law but how do they justify this?

Cuz whitey owes us dem der rehparayshuns

Dude, that is actually retard level. It's surprising that you figured out how to operate a computer. Maybe you took the test wrong?

Yep, and medical school too. A black with poor grades is more likely to get in than a white with good grades.

is this for real?

This. Fucking hell, OP. What were you thinking?

I got tested in high school 126

Yeah, if institutions don't have enough (((diversity))) they'll be accused of racism since people are convinced blacks are "disadvantaged" by the "system," meaning of course they'll have lower grades.

Yeah so there are two Supreme Court cases that ruled on this. To me it's clearly a violation of title 7 of the Civil rights act, but the court ruled that having diversity was such a pressing interest that it overrides the interests of the white or Asian applicant to not be discriminated against. The court said that a quota is illegal, but giving bonus points or using race to choose is OK so long as other factors are also considered, like your qualifications or experience.

It's blatant racism to me but what do I know I'm not a Supreme Court justice.

>nigger level IQ

Yeah nah. You just a retard, sorry.

t. Black person studying Building Construction at Virginia Tech

This kind of palpable injustice makes a strong case for mutual nuclear annihilation

What about that dumb white bitch who blamed affirmative action for not allowing her to be admitted to her dream school.

Abigail Fisher is her name I think

>he thinks the majority of Americans care about the constitution
lmaoing@ur lyfe. The majority of Americans probably can't even name the first ten amendments or how many amendments there are. Even worse are the people who think they know about the constitution and how it's supposed to be a barrier against tyranny and authoritarians but in reality it just states what your God given (or natural born) are, that every citizen has from the moment they are born. It is up to the people to safeguard those rights, the paper is literally just a list of things the government is not supposed to take from you, unless you let them. But this isn't /pol/ so I'm going to stop typing now.

78 looks extremely low... I would be surprised if it was your real IQ. There are many factors that could have lowered your results here. For example, it is possible that you were tired this day. The simple fact that you're able to read and using the internet in your daily life lets me believe that you probably have at least 100. I seriously don't think I ever met someone with less than 100 in my real life, except for seriously handicaped people.

Fuck off frognigger

You will never make it lul

>Just now understanding how Affirmative Action works
Indeed. It's all very maddening. Why, it's enough to make you want to go Dylan Roof on a nigga.

And we all know what a gift for medicine they have.
huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/carron-washington-baby-bleach-congestion_n_2725187.html

>links huffingtonpost
>expects to be taken serious
sounds like you have a double digit IQ

its okay if you got a fat dick like them fat ass them instagram bitches you can make it.

>tested at 92iq
>have a masters in chem e
>Six figures at age 27

Welp.

Just smart enough to post on Veeky Forums dont poke your eye out on the keyboard and remember the higher numbered dumbbells are heavier

I always link the source that is most difficult for liberals to dismiss as racist. It's incredibly cheap to claim that a source of information is invalid to avoid being tasked with challenging the argument. Ironically, this is exactly what your post is doing regardless.

>The constitution tells you what your rights are
>What is the 9th amendment

>tfw definitely not too intelligent to lift