Hey, fit. I've been lifting for nearly 4 months and have seen some aesthetic changes...

Hey, fit. I've been lifting for nearly 4 months and have seen some aesthetic changes. I've gotten a lot of matches on tinder but always have to talk first and never met any of them. Finally put my picture of current body and had a cutie 3.14 message me first and it's not a bot. Still autistic as fuck with women on this app so just asking for advice on this conversation. She stopped messaging back but I'm hoping it's just cause she's at work.

Tldr: am I trying to hard talking to her and need pointers on this conversation.

>I work at 9 tonight
Bro, she's a whore.

Is this all there is to the conversation? It's pretty uninspiring but not autistic yet. Probaly should've made a shitty joke about your job.

> lifting for nearly 4 month
> some aesthetic changes
D E L U S I O N A L

E

L

U

S

I

O

N

A

L

as if u wouldnt fuck her anyway

>an helicopter technician

I mean, you be the one to judge. I'm a dyel.

Yeah I fucked up there, I originally had an aviation electrician but filled in helicopter.

stop posting paragraphs...just say

sex and pizza?

>Helicopter technician
Well now's the time to abandon OP. She's gonna want to see you and lead you around desperatly to try to get some control over you because you are frankly autistic. You have a good job and now that she know it, she'll wanna make a beta provider out of you.

Did I ruin it with an austistic chemistry joke?

do you think these girls are educated enough to care about chemistry jokes? it was a shitty joke, but its not like it wouldve mattered.

Meh I don't even try to meet up with tinder girls anymore and just use matches to bolster my self esteem enough to talk to the girls that are interested in me in real life. From my experience, all the girls that use dating apps are damaged in some way. Just wait to see if she responds by tomorrow if you left her a question to respond to and get her #. Faster you get to text, the faster you meet up. Don't wanna waste all your bants on a screen.

OP here.

This is a picture of her cause I'm sure you all were wondering. Should I just straight ask if she wants to lift/run sometime since it's in her bio?

same
i like to just say things to see if they would work in real life
never let it go anywhere though

Man.....look at her. Why would you even try that?

Be cool and recover or she's gone you autismal fruit boy.

> you type paragraph replies
> hers are short and sweet

>literally gives you the perfect opening to hookup with her
>you find a way to fuck up

top kek

What do he mean by this?

whats the best towns to spoof my gps as
maybe for asians too

Seattle or California in general.

I just spout retarded shit to see what they'll say. Got a folder with 70+ screenshots from tinder in it

Lol please post more

This is all u get

Keep them coming, big boy.

top tier

>spoofed to SF
>everyone is on average more attractive
fug my town

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Actually chuckled

>tfw live in bay area
>i bet everyone here is atrractive
>im a 25 year old kissless virgin afraid to even try tinder because of how ugly and unsocial i am

sigh