Tfw can't even lift the 100lb dumbells off the rack at my gym

>tfw can't even lift the 100lb dumbells off the rack at my gym

why do they even make 100lb dumbells? Like anyone's going to do a proper form lift with 100 fucking pounds in 1 hand

THIS IS BAIT SAGE

>not being able to dumbbellington bang 50kg

dyel?

Ive finally hit 100 lbs for 6 reps press after 3 years of lifting.
Tfw guy at my gym go up to 140

My gym only goes to 100 and I can't imagine anyone using them properly

I'm at 90s for 4 reps, elbows tucked in too, only 2 years in and I started lifting at 137 lbs, I'm like 180 now

are you for real

i db row 110 like it aint nuthin. the dbs in my gym go to 150

I can barely work with 30 lb dumbbells

fuck you guys

35's master race

I've seen two guys high repping 95lb dumbbells next to me a couple days ago. I was impressed, those guys were not THAT big

Retards like you are why I'm stalling on my incline DB press.

Some people are strong OP.

I can lift past 100s for everything, but I don't often because I prefer to have a spot and assist instead of tweaking my shoulders and back getting them up, especially for seated shoulder db press.

Other than that a larger % of people can db row with heavier weight anyhow.

That's 45kg, that is really not that heavy. If you have lmao2pl8 bench there is no reason you can't do DB Bench with 45kg DBs. I use the 45kg for Single Arm Press for those unilateral gains.

Im weak af but i use them for db tbar rows and cheatrows, got 5 reps in

I hope you guys are memeing or confusing lb with kg

>tfw the grips on the dumbbells above 80lbs are sharp and scratchy because no one uses them

100lbs is 45kg

I used to feel heavy a 35 lb dumbbell. It's probably not a meme, and the first time I step on a gym I could barely bench an empty bar

I still remember when the gym PT approached me and said
>That's a 20kg bar, take it slow

And he wasn't mocking me, I was a literal skeleton, bones pretruding, and if it was a windy day I had trouble walking against the current. It did felt like the bar was about to crush me.

Happy birthday Mike Patton!!!

I'm at 110's for 8 reps on incline dumbbell press.

This is obvious bait, but I'll bite.

They have only 40kg kekbells in my gym, so im currently doing them incline press 4x10. ((Muh volume))
Worked out for 4 years.

Lol I also remember being shocked over how heavy the bar was first time I set foot in a gym

I was a teenage skeleton and I was so jelly of my friends who could add 10kg to the sides of the bar for a whooping 40kg bench

I purchased two 110lb dbs for my home gym and theyre the basis of my chest workout. how do you get there? add weight rach week nest thing you know youre there

For you