Be me, 5'10"

>be me, 5'10"
>currently dating a 5'8 godess

So I guess the whole 6' is just a meme, lel. Get gud scrubs, we manlets are superior when it comes to getting gains and chiks.

fuck off jeffrey

Le cookeys are redEEE

>be 5'10"
>tryhard lanklet sarcastically asks me how tall i am
>tell him im 6'7" but I have bad posture so I look shorter

"godess"
AHHAHAHHAHH

not trolling and 100% srs here but the only people in my gym that can do at least 1/2/3/4 are under 5'11 in a conventional gym.

It's almost as if some users of Veeky Forums make satirical posts!

yeh same in my gym. everyone over 6foot is alot weaker and more aloof than the manlets that put up some serious weight

Do you guys feel better now?

Why are you proud of something you didn't choose?

Only makes it that much better for non manlets who can lift and who can then stick out of the crowd of pleb gened failures.

This.
Why is the way manlets try to rationalize an obvious disadvantage, which I'll grant you is none of their fault, as some kind of amazing quality when everyone knows for a fact that being shorter has little to no benefits.

You're insecure and no amount of pussy will change that.

I'm insecure because I'm getting no amount of pussy.

The thing I just said is untrue. I am depressed for other reasons, but it doesn't help that no sex is happening either.

i'm 5'7 and have had 3 girlfriend of one year + that are all extremely hot and smart/cool girls... people would always joke wondering how i get such hot girls. not very attractive, pretty short... doesn't matter. make them laugh, don't be a douchebag, have a personality, done. very very easy.

don't worry about being short, guys think about it 10x more than girls do, and that's a fact.

All the guys I lift with are shorter than me, weaker than me and look worse than me, but I'm not a mentally retarded memelord so I don't actually derive any kind of satisfaction from merely being a few inches taller than some random dude. All one needs to care about is their own accomplishments and efforts. OP is obviously insecure and despite getting a girl will still feel the need to justify his height instead of just taking it as something nature granted him and that he shouldn't care about any more than the length of his pinky toe.

Being insecure about things is part of life, trying to do the whole "who is master race and who is not" mental gymnastics as if it would change anything to your situation is what you should be avoiding. I know an ugly manlet fat balding guy at my gym who still somehow managed to cheat on his gf of 5 years, while I'm objectively better looking, taller, stronger and yet I don't get pussy for the sole reason that I don't try or have ever learned to. Feeling entitled to things like those and blaming it on X factor I have no control over is no part of it. The only people who have a right to feel cheated are those who suffer from actual disabilities and difformities.

Is a small penis a deformity?

You're responding to who is also All I know is that height discrimination is real and no amount of hard work will make me taller, and yet women treat it as such.

Depends on how small. People who complain about 5 inchers just got trolled.

Your point in null and void as soon as you go out on the street and see all the short guys who still have girlfriends and wives and whatnot. But you're probably the kinf od guy who wants to slay pussy left and right and have women worship you because of your sheer existence.

>5'11
>Girl asks me my height
>6'
>"Yeah I wouldve guessed you were about that tall"

They dont know.

>Depends on how small. People who complain about 5 inchers just got trolled.
What about 5.5
Trolled into thinking it's small?

>1 inch
>they don't know
Hope you're memeing.

It's not big. It's nothing to cry about either. And really, why would you care once she's seeing it you're already getting your fuck.

>Your point in null and void as soon as you go out on the street and see all the short guys who still have girlfriends and wives and whatnot.
Irrelevant. Their situations are not my own. They could've hooked up from a past generation. They could've known each other during childhood, through friends, through friends of family. Every story I hear about two people meeting, I can't use.

And height discrimination is real. Every female relative of my generation that I know who's in a relationship, is with a guy that's a head taller than I am.

And no I'm not really looking for hookups. It would just be nice to know that I wasn't barred out of it even if I did want it. It's a little annoying you forgot this already.

>move the weight half the distance with twice the leverage
>impressive

Statistically you took a sample of 1 and applied it to a population. Check your extrapolation privilege bro

>They could've hooked up from a past generation.

What did he mean by this? Do manlets need time travel amchines to find girls?

It means the dating landscape has changed completely.

You shouldn't need to be told this, it was pretty obvious.

What's obvious is that you'll try to impose your twisted and obviously wrong view of the world as gospel. Unless you think that all the 20yo manlets I know who got into a relationship had the thing carved in stone by their ancestors. And no it's not a bunch of anime fairy tales where they grew up together and married and lived happily ever after. Just regular people of varying heights who manage to act like normal human beings instead of rolling stat checks before even trying to do anything.

The marriage rate is plummeting. Virginity is going up. People entering long dryspells are skyrocketing.

I wanna talk to smarter people about this and I have no idea where to find them. I just keep finding people like you who are really lazy about exploring the subject.

You wanna talk to more losers in denial who will hug you and tell you none of it is your fault and it's whatever scarecrow you wanna pin it on's. You're not smart, you're extremely dumb, but it's probably because you're a genetically inferior manlet (^: It's good to know you won't reproduce.

Meh. I've seen better.

Apply yourself.

>5'8"
width doesnt count

Women generally have more power in mating right now thanks to culture and law. All you have to do is look above average (which pretty much anyone can do if they work on their body).

>he thinks height alone is enough to get a gf

Well they've always sorta had more power. But they've been gaining lately with no signs of stopping. Any complaints guys have is met with 'lower your standard'

>Go from 200 lb girls to 300 lb

I was about to ask if they were on a sky resort just judging by their noses and cheeks. But then I saw the jacket and the holly.

>5'10
>manlet
Please go out more

>Women generally have more power in mating right now thanks to culture and law

they have power over easily manipulated betas

Power over the easily manipulated?!

PREPOSTEROUS.

Who ever heard of such a thing.

>dat nose
>dem squint eyes
>dat trump hair

jeff plz go