Tfw no matter how much I lift or diet I will never be a stacey because shitty genetics

>tfw no matter how much I lift or diet I will never be a stacey because shitty genetics
>tfw Veeky Forums will just abuse me because Veeky Forums has this retarded belief that genetics dont matter at all for "making it"

Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BM15tJ3gePE/
youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no1curr cunt

Pic?

Staceys are fake and shallow.

Surely you have a nobler ideal?

90% of girls under 25 can potentially be stacies. Men are not picky and literally the only prerequisite is "be hot and not a complete autist"

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

tits or gtfo

damn, those Stacies are all probably over 6'2'' :'(

>women taking lifting seriously
literally not even women give a shit

just train legs one time a week to get your fat ass so you can justify having that one cheat day a week and posting your shitty #fit instagram posts

i agree. men have a lot more pressure on them to fit an 'ideal' standard, with the best body, best job, most money, tall, hair, teeth, eyes, every detail is scrutinised.

I truly believe also that Women are the cause of anxiety and body dysmorphia in women. Who do they think buys all of the women's health magazines?

>thinking it's at all hard to bag even the hottest looking autists on here
but this is just a dude roleplaying as a chick so it doesn't matter i guess

it is literally in their genes to selective

post face then I will help you become a stacy

The're standing on their toes you retard + shot from an lower angle. They are most likely no bigger than 175cm

its also in my genes to rape

i haven't raped anyone yet

lmao bitter virgin, what are they gonna do, force themselves to be attracted to your inferior genetics

Happy birthday Mike Patton!!!

>I will never be a stacey because shitty genetics
You'll never be a stacey because you are a MAN, you mentally ill freak.

2 and 3 are literal 10's, and i dont use that term lightly

You can still make it to the best of your genetic potential

You don't want to into Stacey. You want FRIDGE MODE

angry manlet detected

Middle is 5'11".

Karina Lisenbee, look her up if your manletism doesnt allow you to believe me

>5'11"

>still taller than 90% of Veeky Forums

you cant make it cause u have a dick. also you must be new because Veeky Forums constantly talks about genetics. everyone knows genetics are everything

Why be a Stacey when you can aim for Sabina?

>I will never be a stacey because shitty genetics

Be who you are.
There are men for every type of woman, from flat chested to huge breasted, from short to long hair, from thin to fat, with and without freckles, white to black hair.
Work with what you got.

Are you doing a decent routine like pic related and actually eating properly?

Also, OP, why do you say shitty genetics? What's so shitty about yours?

Because usually people use genetics as a "I'm not sure what's wrong so I'm gonna blame genetics". Genetics are usually just the blueprints that determine you're a human and not a frog or some shit.

No way jose, one was offered a basketball scholarship.
instagram.com/p/BM15tJ3gePE/

op u should stop giving a fuck about what Veeky Forums thinks.. most of them r manchild who will b forever alone anyways

Because Sabina is bland as ffffffuck

>Men are not picky and literally the only prerequisite is "be hot and not a complete autist"
More like "eat less food and do some cardio several times a week." Being "hot" comes from just not being a fat pig. Men's standards for "hot" women are so much lower than women's standards for men.

Why does wanting to be a Stacey has to be related to finding a bf? I just want to feel good in my own body ffs

oh yes being 400lb landwhale is surely because of genetics

stop making excuses, every woman is good at those

All you have to do is show up and not be fat, and you'll already be ahead of the curve.

There are very few women who aren't fat and who don't have some other specific visible condition that I would describe as truly "ugly".

why would you want to be stacey when you could be
STACIES MOM

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

2>3>4>1>5

Oh for fuck's sake girl, get a grip will you?

You want to know what the secret to being reasonably happy in life is? Learning to have the grace to accept your limitations, and focusing on the things you CAN change, to become the best version of yourself possible. We can't all be Victoria's Secret models, or Olympic athletes, or professional bodybuilders. This does not mean you can't be fit and healthy, and excel in other areas of life that the above archetypes aren't capable of being; do you really think, for instance, that some nationally-recognized lingerie model is capable of getting a Masters degree in anything? No, she's not. But she's probably in awe of anyone that smart and accomplished, and will have respect for any woman who can do that. Then you add on top of that being above-average healthy and fit, and you've got a winning combination for your life. Make sense?

Now get out of here and go accomplish something; complaining doesn't accomplish anything.

>the girl on the right
Who's this qt3.14 user?

uh basically any woman COULD be a victoria secret model if they worked out & lost weight

Might also need a little plastic surgery

You put pussy on the pedestal user. That's not good.

F
U
C
K

S
T
A
C
E
Y
S

You seem like a really annoying person