What other sports/Veeky Forums activities do you do?

What other sports/Veeky Forums activities do you do?

Boxing? Soccer? Baseball? Yoga?

masturbate all day

basketball, baseball, surf, ski

zumba
maybe some wii fit

Bukkake.

Tennis

/rug/

Would it be too excessive to do kickboxing 1-2 days a week while doing 3 days a week of gym?

lol no. Stop this overtraining meme. You can do kickboxing every single fucking day + go to the gym just eat and sleep.

I suppose i could yea

What's the story here?

chess

My gut says an insecure never-was trying to clown on people in a league they're too good for.

Then again, it's a women's league, so that could be the best they have to offer.

jelly womanlet snaps into roid-rage

Bouldering, soccer and bjj even though I haven't been very consistent with bjj lately because bouldering is just too much fun.

Judo

What position user?

Played rugby alongside doing Judo all through my 20's. Hit 30 and suddenly started getting injured every week, now it's just the judo for me.

kickboxing

Nice back

Mirin if that's you bro

>uses the purple hold on the bottom to push off with foot
>on a yellow hold course
really makes you think

Rugby. Will miss it when I'm done with uni, probably join a club.
Also getting started on boxing and really liking it so far. Want to compete by summer.

Happy birthday Mike Patton!!!

Pretty hardcore marathon runner
Last year managed to get under 4 hours

Collegiate rower

wall was being reset the next day and no one had been able to solve the yellow course so I felt entitled to cheat a little. Come at me bro.

D1 Lacrosse

Underwater Rugby. Yes, it exists.

That's actually pretty cool how you have different courses. I never realised that's what the colours were for. I really want to get into climbing now, do you have any advice?

Any gym worth it's fee should reset the wall at least every two months. You should ask your gym what their turnaround rate is before signing up. Some gyms just leave the same courses there for a year and that makes the sport become boring.

Some good advice is to look at other climbers so you understand what the steps are before trying it yourself. Also, remember it's not a race, don't try to solve a course quickly because that will just make you frustrated. Take each step, look at the possibilities, think about what you're able to do with your current level of fitness etc.

Just getting into it in uni but wish I did so earlier. Any tips on how to pick up passing efficiently? Definitely the biggest challenge right now for me

Learn to torpedo pass, it's not hard, loads of videos on youtube out there

What uni? You should do passing drills in your practice, if you don't it probably means your team expects you to know how to do it. Are you in the 1st team?

What exactly are you struggling with?

Damn the closest one is just over £40 a month not including the gear. Thanks for the tips though. How do you decide between climbing and bouldering?

jkd, boxing, mma
sometimes i go for other things like tennis or bowling when i get invited

>How do you decide between climbing and bouldering?
To me the decision comes down to living in a city and being at least a couple hours from any decent outdoor climbing spots. Bouldering means I can just go do it right after work any day. If there are climbing spots next to where you live, go for it.

Looks like I'm gonna go for climbing then. But to keep badgering you with questions. But do you have any recommendations for shoes?

Look for Evolv shoes, they make some cheap decent quality shoes. Also don't buy velcro, always pick lace because it gives you more control over how tight or loose you want it.

For your first shoes go for synthetics instead of leather because the fit is less likely to change and hygiene is easier. Leather shoes can start stinking real bad if you don't clean them properly.

>soccer

Fuckoff amerifag

niggers, thats what

cycling, but more like casual cycling

how do you compensate for gains? Do you just do the sport or do you life too?

keep your hips closer to the wall cuck
also that's a easy ass bouldering problem

Play football (soccer) once a week.
Never had an issue, until last month when I fucked up my knee real bad.

I lift too, sports don't kill gains, stop believing retarded fit memes

Thanks I'll look into it.
It's considered a club team at a small school, but they have a good rep and are being considered for D1 down the road. This is the first year where they're hiring actual coaches rather than being team led so it's getting more competitive.

I would say my biggest struggles right now is ball handling and passing in general, we do passing drills but I feel like I need way more practice. Handling that ball is way different than in American football.

h8rs gonna h8

Cheerleading and pole dancing

Did you rename that file specifically or do you keep it around specifically for this purpose?

Mirin but I know nothing about bouldering

>Mirin but I know nothing about bouldering
Good for you. You can still be mirin.

I renamed it because I use ffmpeg to make webms so have to give files a new name everytime i type in the command to convert them. I'm sure there's a way around that but haven't figured it out yet.

I drive.

Tennis and rock climbing. Try to lift 3 or 4 days a week and play tennis and climb 1 to 2 days.

ski, snowboard, yoga, volleyball, badminton, thinkning about krav maga

Is ballet any good for a Veeky Forumsizen?

water polo and swimming (100, 50 fly and 50 freestyle)