All you have to do to lose weight is cut carbs!

>all you have to do to lose weight is cut carbs!
>staple foods in skinny asia are literally plain ass white carbs

what did they mean by this

Localized gut flora adaptations.

Watch how fat Asians get when you make their diet 40% or more dairy.

i do not cut carbs when losing weight

isnt brown rice good carbs though. i usually eat like 100g of brown rice a day

Starch is starch, retard

>im asian
>i cut dairy out of my diet
>start to gain weight after

Although this was also the time i started lifting...

they eat small portions a few times a day.

how is small portions a few times a day any better when its still whiter than the sun carbs

Combining carbs and fat is the problem in most cases. Read Dr. John McDougall (warning: vegan, but purely for health).

Carbs - with no fats = no weight gain (Asia, Africa, rural South America)

Fats - with no carbs = ketosis (Arctic region, Eskimos, hunter gatherers)

A good point McDougall does raise, no matter what people think of him, is that the majority of major human civilizations were created by a starch diet.

The gladiators used to be referred to as the "barley men" because they switched to a non-meat/fat diet before fights to improve energy and strength.

Also the McDougall diet food pyramid is pretty much the old-school 70s pyramid (grains in greatest abundance, oils in the least) - but with all of the animal products removed.

I think it's interesting that we've been eating bread and rice for roughly 10,000 years, but in the last few decades it's suddenly been accused of being poisonous.

If you're not gluten intolerant (>1% population) - it's pretty much fine.

It's just the most typical example. But pretty much every culture that's been consuming a thing for many generations than another, will have bacteria that allows for more efficient digestion.

noo you fucking morons it doesnt matter if its fat or carbs... they consume a lot of carbs but still eat at maintance its all aobut calroies its that simple

asians are skinnyfat with 10 inch arms and potbellies and fat faces

This is what you'll look like if you eat rice as a staple and are NOT on large amounts of gear/hgh/insulin.

asians are skinnyfat

asians only eat twice a day and when they do they eat miniscule portions

end yourself

The modernized asian countries are slowly building up a local fat population.

There noodles aren't full of shit like ours and they also don't cram in a ton of other junk foods like we do.

Now if you want to be skinny like an asian using noodles then you need to cut portion size, reduce sugary shit, and get/grow more natural veggies.

Calories in, Calories out, there isn't a magic marco percentage that allows you to eat unlimited calories. Diets which exclude whatever macro work by causing you to moderate you food intake into a deficit without knowing.

>40% dairy
No shit. Who the fuck eats that much dairy. I live on a dairy and I don't eat that much dairy.

>What is still deficit eating
>What is copious amounts of vegetables and seafood.

The stuff that goes into the noodles are home grown and natural without all of the excess stuff we pack into noodles.
Secondly, they have to be highly active throughout the day to MAKE said noodles and to do anything.
Lastly they eat little and do a ton. They also regularly go without

PS
Those little niggas have entire chunks of their society devoted to fitness and health and natural medicine. So yeah, they watch what they eat and even know more about basic health and fitness then people in the west.

Ching chong here.
What you have to understand is that East Asians generally don't eat a lot of meat or dairy. Especially dairy. Unless you count steppe nomads, our diets pretty much exclude this food group. Our cuisine doesn't really complement it very well either.

Tell that to a Shanghai or Bangalore construction worker or farmer. Body shapes aren't determined by race you fucking mongs. It's determined by lifestyle. If you study all day and never work out, of course you're going to be out of shape.

Spaghetti and turkey meatballs are a staple. Don't care.