Buy several vials of testosterone enanthate on the internet from a well-reputed source

>Buy several vials of testosterone enanthate on the internet from a well-reputed source
>Run reasonable dose of 200-250mg per week
>Have significantly above average testosterone levels, and thus gains
>BTFO normies, yet don't suffer health problems associated with other compounds or higher doses, and also still look like you could pass as a natty

Where exactly is the downside here?

Why isn't EVERYONE doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8889121
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/performance-enhancing-drugs/art-20046134
sciencenordic.com/steroid-effects-can-last-decades
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, in my job, if I get busted for drugs I get fired. I like my job.

Your place of employment actually drugtests you for anabolic steroids?

what the actual fuck

Same reason everyone isn't getting rich off the market, growing their own food, and inventing new patents.

Some mix of ignorance, stupidity, and fear.

It's not about testing, it's about the risk of getting caught which, while negligible, exists and is not worth my job to me.

> I pulled the trigger and the hammer clicked on the cylinder with no round in it! Take that!

How would you get caught?

My police department has a division dedicated to checking for illicit drug trade via mail. If I got a local source, then I run the same risk of any hand-to-hand drug transaction.

Again, I know it's negligible, but it exists. I'm not gonna be that cop in the papers that got arrested for roids.

lmao

your country really is shit. Legal for possession in mine and no one can check domestic mail.

Must be nice. How many handguns can you own?

I can't own any without a license

>Buy test online
>good luck with your saline gains bro

what did you mean by this?

We'll, I guess all our countries have their problems.

What would I need guns for?

lol just lol if you think that was a good analogy

Not the Guy u replied to, but as a dutchfag i wouldnt mind owning a gun to shoot allahu akbars or sandniggers in general if they assault me

>need

It's a hobby of mine, so living in your country would be shit for me, that's all.

Post pic op

Post pic of what?

What are the side effects of a dose like that?

Pretty much none at all, unless you're somehow really sensitive or something.

if you're an otherwise healthy person it's perfectly safe. I really don't see why everyone isn't doing this.

>btfo normies
>still pass as natty
Post body faggot

Body

Huh? Are you saying injecting test has a chance to kill you and OP was lucky?
I don't understand???

>Cop
>Browses brazillian butter churning board

God help the people of your area who gave an autist a gun.

I haven't done it yet retard, I'm just considering it and looking for people to chime in on arguments against it.

So far from my research it seems safe and pretty fool-proof, not even expensive either. Less than the cost of how much we spend on whey protein.

I'm still a natty

Because what are you gonna do if u go on a trip to another Country for like 10 days

Suck the test out of whatever guy I can find.

I do all right.

>"What seems to be the problem, officer?"
>"Y-you, too."

Take it with me or transfer it into an inconspicuous container?

I don't know really, I don't travel much. I guess I could manage 10 days if I double my dose since it's long-estered and has a long half life?

Isn't the half life of enanthate like 5-10 days?

Dont take drugs with you on an airplane senpai, and idk about the half Life, you tell me senpai

>need
It's not a "need" you scumbag. I hope those chains weigh lightly upon your shoulders.

Well it seems like it would be obviously less than desirable but still manageable. Since it seems to accumulate in your body, so missing a couple doses isn't too bad. I think remedied with doubling your dose before should minimize the problem.

Pic related is your testosterone from injecting 250mg/week for 6 weeks, it seems to show that you still have a good week or so

You never said that you fucking retard, you're making claims that you have no evidence for, as if you had evidence or experience to back them up. You're the retard you stupid piece of shit.

>you're making claims that you have no evidence for,

It's based on my research thus far, if you want to present some argument I'd be very interested in hearing them. I didn't claim to have the truth or try to present it.

Hmm maybe u can manage if u double the dose, but it might be clutch before u start crashing.
This is my biggest reason not to cruise, but if its managable i Just might

I dunno man, it doesn't seem disastrous honestly.

It'd probably suck but I don't think you'd really have much of a problem. Honestly I suppose you could really push to get a TRT script if you're a big traveler? Shouldn't be an issue then i think...

Also i wonder if the changes in test levels would cause acne breakout

In order for someone to get rich off of a market, other people need to lose. Its the losers money they get rich on, it doesnt turn up from thin air

yeah maybe actually

True dude. If I was making such a big commitment I'd definitely look into getting TRT then. if you take the time and effort I think it really isn't hard to get in North America.

He's saying 99 percent of the shit you can buy online is fake.

That's not true.

It's not a zerosum game. If you come up with a brilliant invention for example you're making peoples' lives better AND getting rich. No one is losing.

But there's review systems in place.

Anabolic steroids are very high profit-margin, you'd make a lot more money selling the real deal and providing good customer-service than if you sold fake shit.

>Sell good product, be generally nice guy
>Customers are happy
>Customers buy more, give good reviews, recommend to their friends

>Be fucking asshole with terrible products who's always an asshole
>No repeat customers
>Not recommended to friends

Idk, im a dutchfag, maybe ill Just cycle

Yeah that works too lol

Idk man we can make it work.

Asking in fraud right now btw

don't I have to keep taking it forever or it fucks up my body?

¨
200-250mg sounds low. Would atleast go 400-500 if I was going to risk my natural production

Not really.

You could come off, and people have after many years without issue.

200-250 is just above what a doctor would prescribe, though. And even that over a long period of time seems to provide a lot better than natty gains.

Because some of us like myself have little to no computer skills and can't find a source online.

reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

>a well-reputed source
name of sauce?

the ones on r/steroidsourcetalk have many reviews and good source screening by mods

>spending lots of money to gain a fake sense of superiority that doesnt offer any real value

Gee, I guess you are absolutely right OP. Do girls suck your dick more often at least?

>>spending lots of money

But it's not expensive. It's about $20/month.

>to gain a fake sense of superiority
It's not to gain superiority, it's to look better(and all the benefits that come with that) and also the numerous health benefits of a higher testosterone level.

>that doesnt offer any real value

Depends what you define as 'real value'. What do you define that as?

>Do girls suck your dick more often at least?
Not sure, I haven't done it yet.

They will only test you if they are highly suspect. The test to test for steroids cost .1000's of dollars.

If you're really desperate find one of those pay-to-play doctors and tell him that you "feel tired all the time" and have a hard time getting it up.

Your invention fills a niche that was previously filled by another product even if the product was inferior. The company with the inferior product would suffer and the stock price would go down dragging many others with it.

i ran test e (250 every eight days in two injections) and tren e (125, same dosing) and cruised for probably two years.

I felt great, I was much stronger than the average gym goer, and I suffered OVERLY negative side effects.

HOWEVER. I've been off for like, eight months because me and the wife are trying to have a baby and my sperm count was only at 100,000.

They said it'll return to normal over time based on the looks of things. But if I had run higher doses or cruised for longer, who knows.

Anyways it's something to think about. You may not care about that stuff atm, but someday you will.

this may be a dumb question but how do you detect testosterone if everyone has it? couldn't you just say you have it high like that by default?

Didn't suffer OVERLY negative*
My b.
I did get higher blood pressure. That was really it.

Anyways.

People don't inject pure test.

Nah but what if you left humanity behind

umm yeah they do loi

>
But if you want it just for fun or as some kind of extended dick you can get a license and buy a gun anyway.

My country is just making sure that only people who actually know how to handle guns, and can be trusted to be responsible with them, can buy them. So not every ghetto nigger and burglar can easily get them and rob random people on the streets at night.

>this may be a dumb question but how do you detect testosterone if everyone has it?

Pretty sure they detect metabolites in some way, not really sure.

but either way it's a lot harder than a regular bloodtest for weed or whatever.

People mostly pin esters. I don't know about TRT, but most juicers don't shoot pure test.

Or
>Be fucking asshole with terrible products, act as generally nice guy
>Customers are happy
>Customers don't even realize the T is fake/way less than what they bought
>Customers are happy
>Customers buy more, give good reviews, recommend to their friends
>You make the same money by selling less

Anabolic steroid using individuals are more likely to score higher on borderline (4.7 times), antisocial (3.8 times), paranoid (3.4 times), schizotypal (3.1 times), histrionic (2.9 times), passive-aggressive (2.4 times), and narcissistic (1.6 times) personality profiles than non-users.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8889121

Is this true?

>numerous health benefits of a higher testosterone level.
There are numerous health risks. And numerous health risks of injecting Testosterone. Even the doeses a doctor would prescribe for TRT can shut off your T production, that is why they are so careful with prescribing it. You're on it forever.

if they get bunk/underdosed gear it's easy to tell. all reputable labs have people posting reviews with blood tests showing that the gear is legit and dosed properly

...but if you want steroids you could just find a doctor willing to give you a scrip.

It's an unnecessary pain, that's all.

>antisocial
>paranoid
>passive-aggressive
>narcissistic

good thing i'm already all of those things. time to jump on gear

Most drug tests for work are just simple 5 panels for common recreational drugs. They don't look for anabolics.

easily faked

>There are numerous health risks. And numerous health risks of injecting Testosterone.

Not at such low doses of testosterone, in an otherwise healthy population.

Healthy being: lifts weights multiple times a week, does regular cardio, gets regular bloodwork, eats healthy food, is at healthy weight, doesn't do drugs, smoke, drink alcohol etc.

dude it's not going to be fucking fake.

do you know how cheap raw testosterone powder is?

You get blood work and it shows if it's fake or not.

>Pussy
Im on felony probation pinning test and tren

Anecdotally i was browsing sst, one user posted a blood test review where their levels we're upper natty limit despite running a fairly large dose. The post had many upvotes and the source came in and had to defend himself saying he'd resend some new vials free of charge. You really wont last long there selling significantly underdosed gear. Test powder is cheap as fuck as well, it's drugs like anavar which are much more often faked since the cost of production is relatively high.

nah don't bother man

Everything is a faking conspiracy.
The reviews are fake, the blood work is fake, the gains are fake, everything is fake.

Congratulations.

Could still lead to early prostate cancer. A disease which already runs in my family. Diapers b4 60 ya nah thanks m8

Ronnie coleman was a cop, you'll be fine

thats why i fap 5x a day, gotta confuse the prostate right babe?

It's likely an honest mistake if that happens. Testosterone raws are not expensive enough to underdose. You're actually more likely to get overdosed vials because it's not much more expensive but gives you better reviews.

When you're cruising T you become infertile, right? Because your balls stop producing test and sperm.

If you want to have kids you have to stop taking T, and hope your balls start producing T again by themselves, by using some kind of PCT, I guess.

I've read that that if you've been on high dosis of T or on T for a very long time, it is extremely difficult to become fertile again. Is this true?

If you manage to start producing natural test and sperm while being off synthetic T, your test levels are still probably going to be very low. So you're gonna be a low test faggot while trying to impregnate your wife/gf, with the correspondent low libido and ED problems, plus losing gains.

Bodybuilders who have kids, were on other kind of roids or had really good PCT?

What's the deal with all this?

True. That and prostate simulation. Should probably get my gf on that right away. F-for the gainz.

Yeah, nothing like a mental unstable person on roids.

sick gainz brah????

Same reasons not to do any amount of roids.
>once you hop off you lose your gains and feel like shit
>lifting is super unrewarding now
>so a lot of people jump back on roids
>prolonged/high dose fucks with your cardiovascular and endocrine system
>mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/performance-enhancing-drugs/art-20046134
>dont fall for memes from biased users... its proven to be dangerous and effects might not be visible til 15 years down the road you get a heart attack
>and really whats the point? vanity?

u a pussy brah?

>>once you hop off you lose your gains and feel like shit
You don't lose all of them, you still keep a considerable amount, if you even hop off.
>>lifting is super unrewarding now

How is it unrewarding to be making way more gains? It's more rewarding...
>>prolonged/high dose fucks with your cardiovascular and endocrine system
>>dont fall for memes from biased users... its proven to be dangerous and effects might not be visible til 15 years down the road you get a heart attack

Not at such a low dose.

>>and really whats the point? vanity?
To look and feel good.

you dont keep anything you couldn't have earned natty. your progress will stall and regress which is the most demotivating and sad shit ever. doses arent binary, if ur making roid gains ur getting roid risks regardless if ur at 200 or 800. the risks arent as bad but neither are the gains. you'll look and feel plenty good natty after a few years of training. coming off roids is the opposite of feeling good

>you dont keep anything you couldn't have earned natty

But you do, you build more muscle nuclei

>doses arent binary, if ur making roid gains ur getting roid risks regardless if ur at 200 or 800

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. The dose is tremendously important both for gains and health risks.

>coming off roids is the opposite of feeling good
Why come off at all? Barring serious illness or some sort of problem you don't need to.

And even if you do, coming off really isn't that bad. PCT properly and you'll be fine, people have come off after roiding hard for many years.

Why not just juice untill you hit your natty limit and jump off? You wont deflate, nor will you see any detrimental effects. So how is there any negatives with that?

>muscle nuclei
you're not an exercise physiologist dont pretend you know shit
>how do dose response curves work
ok so if theres no physiological effect at 'low doses' why are you making extra gains then? doses dont work like high dose=death low dose=nothing, its high dose=high risk high gains low dose= low risk low gains. you arent magically cheating the system by taking a low dose
>doing roids for years
please go tell a doctor your plan, then try another doctor, then try 10 more, and tell me what they say about that
>people come off fine
you dont know the aftereffects which can be many years down the line. risk is also probabilistic so that doesnt make coming off safe. its like saying that since some people dont die of smoking or smoking related illnesses that smoking is safe and fine

>you're not an exercise physiologist dont pretend you know shit

sciencenordic.com/steroid-effects-can-last-decades

Muscle mass grew by 30 percent
A research team at Oslo University, headed by Professor Kristian Gundersen, exposed the mice to anabolic steroids for two weeks, which resulted in increased muscle mass and an increase in the number of nuclei in the muscle fibres.

The drug was then withdrawn for three months, a period which corresponds to around 15 percent of a mouse's lifespan. After the withdrawal, the mice’s muscle mass grew by 30 percent in six days following load exercise, while untreated mice showed insignificant muscle growth during the same period.

This suggests that the steroids still had a clear effect on the muscles in the first group even after a long period with no steroid use.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

>ok so if theres no physiological effect at 'low doses' why are you making extra gains then? doses dont work like high dose=death low dose=nothing, its high dose=high risk high gains low dose= low risk low gains. you arent magically cheating the system by taking a low dose

At a certain dose you're getting an optimal benefit/risk. That's what we're aiming for here, to get as much gains as possible, with as little damage/risk as possible.

And that appears to be ~200-250mg/wk. You can adjust it to yourself if your blood work comes back undesirable.

>please go tell a doctor your plan, then try another doctor, then try 10 more, and tell me what they say about that

>dude a doctor said that must mean he's right
He's not an endocrinologist. Most doctors don't know jack shit.

Those are the same ones who will you tell squatting and deadlifting will "destroy your back and knees".

>you dont know the aftereffects which can be many years down the line

I was simply responding to you saying how coming off is "horrible", when it's quite manageable.

Lol you sound like a veritable success. Maybe I'll put off being a fraud for a few more years, just to avoid sharing any commonality with your degenerate self.

basically your body senses their is more testosterone in it so it shuts down natural production

once you come off with proper PCT, your natural production should kick in again

so they probably did good PCT