What kind of man comes to mind from that 1 sentence

HOW COME BILLY GETS TWO WEINERS?!?!?!?

A white hetero-normative patriarch

Myself

A married one

Slightly chubby, cubicle job, practically begs wife for sex

that's not what heteronormative means

cis white male REEEEEEEEEEEE

Most often when I see it online it's from a fat ugly redditor who has settled for an equally ugly woman to lock himself up with but somehow he still likes to brag about it

>I have a life

An attractive man turning down the advances of another woman. I think principled business exec

>Be 24, have a child with gf
>"Successful" by all of Veeky Forums standards
>Aesthetic, good job in banking making $80K/y
>Very few sexual partners, instead I've always focused on high quality relationships with lots of sex
>Browse Veeky Forums more
>All I want to do is bang sluts and have one night stands
>Considering leaving my gf and daughter
>Want to roid despite having a very admirable body

>having a very admirable body
pics

you type like a faggot and your shits all retarded

>have a kid at 24

>I have a knife

Cuck

>admireable body
>not roiding

Impossible, it is not possible to grow enough traps and delts.

he is delusional

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people. I'm 22 and couldn't imagine having a kid before I'm 30, let alone the next few years.

Stupid selfish people, robbing their kids of a proper parenting job by having them too young.

$20 says you make 35k working in a call center and tell people you "work in finance."

Who told you having a kid made you successful?

Having kids in your early-to-mid 20's is perfect. You get to spend the maximum amount of time with them and see them have kids of their own. Maybe live long enough for great-grandkids. Plus you can support them because you got your bachelor's degree at 20 or 21 like a responsible adult and ... wait, you didn't?

user...

I can't see having kids before 70. By then it will be to some 18 year old foreign bride of course.

The type of cunt that won't shelve dingbats with the boys and chew his gums off all night

Oh I see. This is a trick question everyone on this board except me is a racist sexist homophobe, because when hearing 'I have a wife' they automatically think of a man even though it can be a woman as well.

I work in commercial lending and make $80k

It wasn't planned, and I wish it didn't happen, but it's pretty motivating to see this little human who is totally dependent on you in order for it to survive. I wanted to have kids eventually and I'm glad it happened during a period of time where myself and my girl are both making good money. Our cost of living is like $20k/year so we both bank about $30-40K/year in our savings and retirement accounts. We'll probably retire before our daughter turns 18.

Other than the cubicle job this describes me

Semi-attractive 30-something suburbia stereotype. Probably at Starbucks or bored and standing in the parking lot of a strip club at his friend's (read coworker's) bach party when saying this.

>All I want to do is bang sluts and have one night stands
>Considering leaving my gf and daughter
>Want to roid despite having a very admirable body

This is the life that you think you will have if you leave, but in reality all you'll want is your old life back.

WTF is wrong with you fagots.

The problem is you fagots THINK, a good looking woman deserves whatever she wants, its like gf was with me through college, was with me when i landed the firt job, was with me when i was a deadbeat, was with me when i was sick, was with me when i started my new job and started to lift.
>get mired
OH I KNOW, lets dump the girl who was with me while a was building my life, lets dump the person who knows me at my best and at my worst just because this vapid whore who thinks is entitled to get the finished product just because is super hot, yeah sure that sounds like a great fucking idea.
These bitches wouldnt even give me the time of the day, oh wait but NOW that im an architect that can go to the construction site run the shit and ohp a 94lbs cement bag, NOW you want me. Fuck you fucking whores.

A faggot

> user had Child out of wedlock
>Quotes Idiocracy
>Mein niggar.

A miserable person.

Ahahaha you think pic related is gonna casually let anyone dick her down? No. You will never bang a basic bitch sloot that hot. If you ever wanna bang a true hottie on the reg you gotta make some type of commitments, maybe not full marriage but still. Hotties who can carry conversations are like truck bumper stickers: nobody rides for free.

I would give my left testicle to impregnate this bitch.

Fine. Your wish will be granted, but be warned. There will be consequences. First of all, your leftie will exit your body via your wang-hole as you ejaculate deep inside her. The nut will then get stuck and impregnate her over and over again until you simply have too many kids.