Ever since I started eating big my farts have started to smell toxic, I fart probably once every 30 seconds...

Ever since I started eating big my farts have started to smell toxic, I fart probably once every 30 seconds, my poops have been diarrhoea, my bum is constantly leaky and itchy, and when I wipe there is a lot of blood. It is very bright, almost pink blood. Also, there is enormous ass pain. Normally I have to use half a toilet roll, and I have to grunt and scream in pain when I wipe.

Is this eat big to get big thing a meme that I fell for? Like all the other retarded bro science things that get passed between here and bb.com?

wtf r u eating

Go to a doctor.

TODAY!

Eating too much sperm causes that, better chill the fagging out m8

I am eating very healthy, turkey, chicken, rice, bread lots of vegetables.

Eating big doesn't mean to skip chewing.

You still have to chew you food user.

I legit had a similar problem and went to the doctor suspecting intestinal ulcers
Turns out I just wasnt getting enough fiber
Now I eat apples and spinach like its my job and its beenbgetting progressively better
Tl;dr eat your vegetables faggot

literally just ate an XL salad box for lunch though.

>I am eating very healthy
>bread

stupid american

not all bread is bad for u

I had the same problem and yogurt saved my life

protein farts bro, get used to it

I have had a similar problem. I went from 135 to a ripe and stinky 200 over the last 8 months of lifting and eating. I don't really ever fart during the day, but I do in my sleep. Sometimes it will shake the bed and I will wake up confused, but it mostly just wakes my girlfriend. It has been starting to taper down to where it no longer wakes me, so maybe it's an equilibrium thing.

Are you putting the food in your mouth?

>75 lbs in 8 months
nigga why

FUCK 65

I was always underweight for my frame and had developed back problems and arthritis in my lower back. Nothing ever helped until I started eating more and lifting. So I shot up in weight but still have very little fat for such a rapid increase. Used to be able to see all of my ribs, front and back.

Eat more legumes and get some probiotics or add kefir to your diet.

adding kuffars

>wiping

I cannot understand these kind of idiots. If you're not living in a third world country (e.g. countries not using metric-/Sl-units) you should have relatively sterilized running water and bidet shower.

You can really smell the people who just smear the shit over their skin instead of washing it off like a decent human being.

IBS

>bidet shower

Gtfo with those fag terms. It's called a PUSSY PHONE