So i want to lose weight but the hunger hurts so bad i become an uncontrollable beast around food...

So i want to lose weight but the hunger hurts so bad i become an uncontrollable beast around food. So how can i eat a low calorie diet and not be still hungry all the time? is there a pill or a certain type of food?

Yes. IF + not being a fat fuck. Get through the first 2 weeks at a 1k deficit and it's smooth sailing. For the first 2 weeks try eating an apple and drinking lots of water if you're 'hungry'

Keto, with steady blood sugar your hunger level plummets.

Combine keto and fasting for best results.

You can't control your feelings, but you can control your actions.

Yet it isn't easy, it is simple: Make a diet, and only eat what and when it is allowed.

For if you want to command one day, you must first learn to obey yourself. Keep pushing.

WARRIOR DIET

Eat once a day. Give yourself only 1 hour to consume your daily calorie intake. Id advise an hour or 2 before bed. You can have 2 snacks through the day that equal less than 200 cal. So like 1 apple would suffice.

I can almost guarantee, you won't be able to eat more than 2000cal in an hour even if you really pushed yourself.

That is not true i could totally eat more then that by accident. I also stress eat a lot....i'm weak...

I just eat a big breakfast, usually around 800-1200 calories

Then I don't eat until I get off from work in the evening, and then I'll have a very light dinner or so. 300-600 calories.

That's been my main diet idea for the past 3 months, and I've lost well over 20 pounds.

If you only ate clean calories, you probably couldn't.

These r good propositions

These will make u fall.

Make things easy for you. I find that eating a 1/4 apple is enough to que ch the hunger attacks and its less tham 50kcal.

Dieting is about managing hunger. Cal in - cal out doesnt mean u can eat ur tdee in one hour and be starving the next 23.

ahh there we go, all i eat is like, taco bell and pizza and subs

warrior diet is the same as fasting, just a different protocol.

>Dieting is about managing hunger. Cal in - cal out doesnt mean u can eat ur tdee in one hour and be starving the next 23.
>be starving the next 23

doesn't really happen.

Hunger, as you know it, is a social construct and does not exist.

Fasting is not all that great, but I recommend you to fast for multiple days. By the end of it, you'll know the difference between real hunger and "warning: stomach not full".

But if you're american you can also just go and install that little hole thing on your stomach to empty 1/3 of everything you eat through a tube. I guess it works for the lazy.

I don't think so, i'm and
in my case having a pre-made diet made it ez-peezy.

Now I don't get to think if I can eat something, I don't get to "negotiate" with myself anymore - and this is what used to fuck me up. I was able to find a thousand excuses to eat shitty food (i.e. it will become more muscle)

If I look at some food, I don't even think if I could eat it. I only eat when and what is on the diet.

The information in this thread is fucking scary, it is like listening to fat women in an office setting talking about dieting except with an autistic Veeky Forums spin.

No i know true hunger i lived homeless for awhile and just never had any food lost a good bit of weight then. But now that i have access to food its like i cant help my self.

That's the funniest thing ever.
is there a diet that includes taco bell?

> I also stress eat a lot....i'm weak...

Stop in this very moment saying things like this to yourself. You have absolutely no idea how the things we say to ourselves influence our life and even wire our brain.

You can be your own hero, it is only a matter of having the balls to do it.

Don't limit your diet too much.

Don't fall for any of these fad diets.

If you dont drink your calories, you should be okay. After about 3 - 6 days of doing it, you physically wont be able to eat that much without vomiting. Just plan you meals for the end of your day, keep an apple or an orange with tiu during the day, eat that only if you absolutely have to, and drinking water doesn't help the hunger pains. Your goal is to save those calories for the end of your day so you have morr wiggle room to eat like a mother fucking king.

I personally would use something like a preworkout in the morning. I used c4 extreme sport which helps curb appetite and gives you some vitamins amd the energy to focus on your day. When you start you day off eating you metabolism starts to get into a routine and the hunger pains aren't real hunger, its just the biological clock going. This is why you can just not eat breakfast for a few days an then you start forgetting to eat breakfast every day since it no longer is a "habit". You may over do it once or twice, but after you'll feel like shit because you ate too much. Oh also if you wake up hungry you didn't eat late enough. You shouldn't wake in hunger on the warrior diet.

>he doesn't know...

Almost feel sorry for you, OP.

Why limit what you can or can't eat? When you can eat anything like a fucking king by eating literally anything you want, once a day?

Those are awesome for memory.

For the next 8 hours I remember I ate them;

Eat more volume but less calories

The mistake 90% of fat people make is eating too many calories and too little volume. Reverse that and you don't have to eat any less- in fact you eat more.

Invariably this means cutting out processed foods and eating more veg. Also known as a healthy diet.

Eat more volume, but less calories.

I don't know what? tell me!!