I'm done crypto-daytrading

What are some good long term holds? Day trading is too many scams and too much bullshit involved so I'm just going hold the most legitimate tokens/coins and switch over to regular forex trading. I have only 1k to spend and I don't mind diversifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
coinist.io/ardor-vs-ethereum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Walton

Litecoin

Also, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Just admit your bad at trading.
Its okay user, 90% of traders fail.

Now for long term holds.

>btc
>eth
>neo
>omg

with these you can sleep at night

top kek, no OP, better hold REQ

Omisego.

COSS. Sorry for the pasta but it explains it better than I can:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
> "Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year."
>"Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades."
This doesn't factor in that only coins held on the COSS exchange (or contracted in a MEW wallet) are counted in the fee split. So when you don't include things like the Etherdelta and HitBTC (etc) wallets, you can probably multiply the above numbers by 2x or more.

EBOOST, have huge announcement coming, 10x easy. Don't miss out now

With only 1k i would either put it all into BTC, VTC, or WTC. That's too little to really diversify. You're gonna make like a couple hundred bucks tops.

If you can put up like 3-5k I'd say

40% BTC
20% WTC
15% NEO
15% OMG
10% VTC

s̨̼̳̙͔ͭ͂͒ͭͩͬ́o̴̱̜͓̜̫͚̜̗̠ͣͬͣ́̕r̺͕̊ͫ̓̚r̴̺͚͖̓̐͂ͦ̉͑̈ͤ̍y̞̺͉͉̒̀͌̇ͯ̽̓̏̀͜͢ ̢̧͙̯̀ͯ̈́ͣ̆̕ỵ̛̮̮̗̔̑̾͒͡o̢̨̼͇͔̥̽ͩ͗ͦ̈́ͨ̎́u̠̖̠̳̰̼̬̍ͯ̋͆ͦͮ̚ͅ'̧͇̰̠̤̣̩ͤ̓͌̃ͣ͊͐͒ŗ̙̼͔͎͖̝͍̤̍ͯę̘͚ͧͯ̇̀̓̑ͪ ̸̘̱̉͋̎ͦ̏̾̌r̢̛̹̝̥̜̦ͩͣ̈ͩ̌̈́ͪ͗e͔͓̍̍̂ͬ̽ͦ͡t̵̯̆͒̑ͬ̍̆̄͒͟a̵͚͇͎͈̖͎̪̺͊̌̑̆͑̄͞r̶̤̣͍ͦ͛̽ͦ̄̎̽ͨ͡͠d̟͖͈̯̼̥̞͛ͪẽ̞͙̝̪̦ͧ̕d̴̺̟̥̮͖̔ͩ͐͑ͩͯͩ̎!̺̮̮̼͙̥̜̭̃̔́͜͝ͅ ̴̛̮͕̙̖̊̿͑̓ͩͯ̚

I have 1k until the end of the month and currently I'm all in eboost. Also nice side nipple

omise go

THIS

>Too many scams
How can you get scammed over a period of 24h? Clearly you're doing something wrong

Binance's becoming popular was nothing short of a miracle.
>Good team and ridiculously well-thought whitepaper and coin
>Great UI in chinese and english
>First exchange to provide GAS
>Working product by the NEO megamoon
>Only exchange to have walton and link by the time interest in these two spiked

Do not assume any exchange can pull off what they did. There are a shit-ton out there and only a couple are relevant

Board the Ark, sinner

I hated Binance when it came out. I bought $500 worth of BNB at ~$1 and immediately regretted it thinking I bought a shit exchange coin. Ended up selling around $1.80 after it tanked from $3 and went back to Buttsex.

I've now moved everything from Buttfux except XVG and VTC to Binance because I love their Pro exchange UI.

Wtf I love Binance now.

While I overall agree, the 'coin grants profitsharing from exchange' is a massive carrot to dangle. COSS and Kucoin are the only two exchanges (that I know of) that do this, and they are both likely to get huge from it. People have a real vested interest to shill the exchanges.

Also, all it takes is 1 or 2 good ICO listings to propel an exchange like that into the top fold.

would someone be kind enough to post sauce on op

Bitcoin!

WSX too.

Coss literally already gives ~15% a year returns just from current interest in it alone. Small projects like coss are valuated based on hype, not value. It's a good indication of

Just how much of a fuckton of money exchanges make

And just how completely and hopelessly undervalued COSS is.

Love the pic!
Buy Ardor
coinist.io/ardor-vs-ethereum/

Swarm City

SALT is the best long term hold other than BTC, user. People will always want loans to get more BTC.

>reverse image search
>top link is 'asian mega big ass'
>it's a medium ass at best

this girl is Asian

you have maybe a few hours to get some link before it is gone from binance. apparently everyne is now a hodler and those who sold are stupid fucks.

>it's a medium ass at best
By Black standards maybe. Decent but nothing special by White. It's pretty mega for Asian standards though.

Btc, xmr, dcr, ltc.

Terrible advice

You asked for a good long term hold. I say:

>AirSwap (AST).

Why?

>Currently very undervalued. Price below ICO level due to Bitcoin Gold fork.

>Backed by Joseph Lubin (cofounder of Ethereum), Mike Novogratz (former hedge fund manager with 250m net worth), and ConsenSys.

>Low market cap. Currently around 40m USD with 0.26 price. Minimum 2x gain is easily a no brainer.

>Solid team and solid idea. AirSwap beta DEX will be launched in 2 weeks according to Oved (CEO).

Thank me later.