Veeky Forums show a /fat/ faggot what a normal meal consumed 3x a day should look like?

Veeky Forums show a /fat/ faggot what a normal meal consumed 3x a day should look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

breakfast:
1 banana
spinach
greek yoghurt
mint
vanilla protein powder

do you put this all in a blender or something?

Lunch:
Baked sweet potato with beans, spinach and garlic
(pre-prepared if you need to bring it to work)

yes, and natural mint leaves, no sugary crap

dinner:
Grilled mackerel with vegetables on the side. Ignore the boiled egg bit. it's for show. use lemon for flavor, not oil. It makes a great contrast to fatty fish.

bonus point: dessert:
1 avocado
1 banana
unsweetened cacao powder
natural vanilla
yes put in blender

All the meals in this thread look pretty crazy, I might try a couple of these.

OP if you want an easy healthy breakfast you can prep in bulk make O V E R N I G H T O A T S

thanks user, is there somewhere you go for these kinds of recipes?

i am definitely eating too much in comparison to this, for instance i might eat this much in one meal lol

>thanks user, is there somewhere you go for these kinds of recipes?
fyi, every single one of those meals is complete trash.

read the sticky pls.

I am looking at recipes for overnight oats, I think I had these recently in hungary.

the jar in the middle.

i like the idea of making my breakfast before i go to bed...gonna try this

If you're incredibly determined to lose wait you should find your calorie maintenance level and eat slightly below it. The best way to determine that is getting a body fat % test, hydrostatic specifically is the most accurate type of test. They're like 40 bucks and are in most states.

cant go wrong with harpy egg omelette and sauteed minotaur tongue

I prefer doing the more basic recipes. I've seen them made with chocolate or peanut butter but for some reason the magical combination of just the milk/Greek yogurt/oats flavors make a good ass flavor. You can really add anything to the base case and see what you like, but I'd limit yourself to things like berries or fruits that won't really add a lot more calories to your meal.

Just eat greekyogurt for breakfast

I got loads of ideas from girly blogs, from all places. A lot of girls do calorie counting and find ways to make feelgood food while still keeping under 1200 whatever calorie level. If you can manage to swallow manly pride, those girls are a goldmine. And no, I don't mean crappy health foods that they eat because it's meme. A lot of them make decent foods combined with lovey-dovey love yourself posts. It's comfy.

With O A T S

Not if he's cutting

yeah those fruity little fairy meals are cute and all but if you want to grab life by the hips and thrust your veiny cock into it every fucking day while growing bushes of chest hair eat this.
>1lb ground beef(don't care if its lean, what are you a 12 year old girl?)
>1 can of kidney beans(rinse that fucking salt brine shit off first)
>1 can of mushrooms (same fucking thing faggot)
>a shit load of cherry tomatoes
>4 cups of rice
>any other kind of veggies you want, I use peppers

how fat are you user

that looks tasteless af. Do you add any spices?

>fat
lol, start lifting if you think that would make you fat
yeah I forgot to say 1 packet of whatever premixed taco seasoning I bought that day

BTW this makes 3-4 meals depending on the veggies, each one being about 600 calories each with ~30g of protein

Breakfast:

1/2 cup oats
1 banana
3 eggs

440 cals

lunch:

2 oz whole grain pasta
6 oz sirloin steak
4 oz green beans

+674 cals
1,114 cals total

Dinner:

1 cup whole grain rice
6 oz chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil
4 oz broccoli

+640 cals

1,754 calories total for the day. that's my cutting diet pretty much. obviously adjust quantities and add foods/ whole milk for a bulk

ok Jason thanks for the recipe

>1 can of mushrooms
>can
>mushrooms
Such disrespect.

I literally weigh 150lbs, what do you guys do all day just shitpost here and dream about lifting "one of these days"?

college fag here, its cheaper for me to bulk buy things like that in cans, while I'd prefer they be fresh...I take what I can get, its better than being a fatty eating mcdonalds all day because "its cheaper"

>I literally weight 150lbs
oh boy so glad you're here to give us your expert advice on nutrition and dieting then

fine you know what, stay fat and eat your girl recipes that are literally just carbs. Can't help the helpless

>dyels thinking anyone bigger than them is fat and that they can make any serious gains natty

>I'm a dyel and not just a manlet
you flatter me sometimes Veeky Forums

1x Frozen Pizza
1x Apple

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Here are some Veeky Forums recipes. I think there was another imgur, but I am unsure.

Breakfast: Traditionally none, most of the population didn't start eating what we'd now consider breakfast til recently, but generally something with a low GI is good because it releases glucose for a long time in the body (oats for example) or protein because it's satiating (eggs for example).

Lunch- Typically a piece of fruit, a yogurt or some light meal (mostly veg)

Dinner- Typically the biggest meal of the day and consists of 2 veg, 1 meat, 1 carb. Very hard to go wrong with those rules.

Add as required to reach TDEE.

>recipes for overnight oats

Oats in a bowl with milk overnight. What the fuck.

Wait how is Dark Chocolate a spice or condiment?

breakfast

Bio yogurt 500ml - 340 cals 25g protein

Lunch
8oz chicken breast - 240 cals 50g protein
can of kidney beans - 240 cals 20g protein
a small sweet potato(100grams) - 100cals 2g protein

pre workout (45 mins before)
1 scoop casein - 100 cals 20g protein
10oz almond milk - 40 cals 2g protein

Dinner(post workout)
2 pcs 6 oz pork shoulder steak - 500 cals 65g protein

or 2 chicken thighs(skinless, 8oz with bone ea) - 500 cals 70g protein.

carbs are more lax post workout, you can eat 300calories worth of veggie pasta if you want, or whatever.

1900 calories should be fine for someone 180lbs or more and is somewhat active, that's a decent deficit.

breakfast: 5 eggs and small bowl of oats

pre lunch: 2 scoops mass gainer

Lunch: chicken wholegrain rice brocolli

post lunch: 2 scoops mass gainer

Dinner: Varies, chilli + rice tonight

after dinner: chicken rice brocolli

just before bed: bowl of skyr greek yoghurt

this is what i've been eating every day for years

r8 or h8

Add a vegetable smoothie, cba to add all the veg, its negligible macro wise

Am I doing something stupid?

>122g of sugar

Honestly, unless you're a powerlifter or some giant, that is absurd. The diet itself is decent, but that much sugar is almost 30% of your carb intake.

>122g of sugar per day
>goal of 90g of sugar per day
>several processed sugary foods
>semi skimmed milk
>protein powder when you haven't met your daily protein

This is ridiculous and you should feel bad.

Looks tasty af

Never even thought I had that much sugar,
that damn yoghurt granola combo, I may keep the yoghurt, ditch the banana and make some homemade granola.

What would be an acceptable amount of sugar?

Would full fat milk be better?

cheers brothers ;)

>What would be an acceptable amount of sugar?
0 added sugar
25g of sugars is generally considered low damage or within a healthy range, but it's sugar, it provides your body with nothing positive other than calories.

>Would full fat milk be better?
Obviously. If you're concerned about calories then you'd need to be drinking more than a litre a day for anything less than a marginal effect, and if you're not then why the fuck would you drink semi skimmed?

> can
> thrust anything

Enjoy your estrogen.

>steak everyday
RIP in peace

You are not being honest. He is asking about what do you guys mix your overnight oats.
]No one (non-retarded) on earth eats pure oats

I usually do 50g oats + cinnamon + 100ml milk + 50g seedless grapes for sweetness.
After mixing it all just add 70g greek yoghurt on top for some protons.
Leave on fridge

I prepare usually 3 in a row.

>4 cups rice
>can of beans
>calls other meals 'just carbs'
lel

> Nesquick

This sounds delish. I think I'd put a little cottage cheese in for protein.

>lol, start lifting if you think that would make you fat
>BTW this makes 3-4 meals depending on the veggies

The second part was an incredibly crucial part that you left out of your original post. OP was asking for an example of what ONE (1) typical meal looks like.

>You are not being honest. He is asking about what do you guys mix your overnight oats.
>]No one (non-retarded) on earth eats pure oats

If you need a recipe to put oats and milk in a bowl you're 150% batshit retarded and crazy.

Oats + milk + 12 hours. Job done.

> Breakfast (pre-workout)
1 cup greek yogurt with jam
1 slice bread with peanut butter

> Post-workout
1 cup milk

> Lunch
stew with rice

> Dinner #1
Some kind of meat with starch and veggies

> Dinner #2
Same as dinner #1

The green text is fucking illegible on this. Whoever made this needs to kill themselves.

I am not a fit person but track what I eat. What's the point of eating a specific amount of carbs, proteins and fats? Is it worse in any way to have days where you eat mostly carbs and days where you eat mostly protein? I find it hard to keep a balance. And what about fat as long as you stay on a calory deficit?

>If you need a recipe to put oats and milk in a bowl you're 150% batshit retarded and crazy.

We surely need to get rid of people with down.
Oats, milk and night are obvious. The question was about what else do you put in your goddamn oats.
Some people like with fuits. Some with chocolate powder.
The faggot over there might put nesquik on in.
That was the fucking question

My weekdays usually look Sth like this for a maintenance meal.
>150 grams oatmeal cut with blender
>20 grams protein powder
~600kcal

Lunch:
>banana
>bread with cheese or Sth
~600kcal

Dinner:
>chicken thigh 300-400grams
> whole eggplant with oil
>pasta
~1600kcal

Desert
>quark 500gr
~250kcal

What website / app is that?

No, he specifically said recipe.
Use your eyes and your brain before your mouth kid.

My fitness pal

You all are a bunch of instagram faggots

Breakfast:
Yakult for that healthy gut bacterial

Brunch:
2-4 eggs
bread/corn tortillas
avocado
salsa

Lunch
white rice
chicken breast/steak