Sup Veeky Forums, i wanted to ask if it is okay to approach girl in gyms...

Sup Veeky Forums, i wanted to ask if it is okay to approach girl in gyms. I've started lifting like 3 weeks ago and this qt3.14 that goes to the same gym always look over at me and smiles when we make eye contact (desu im just trying to get a nice look at her ass) so is it ok if i approach her? and what should i say? im a autistic fuck that cant talk to girls

If you make eye contact more than once, go for it. She wouldn't be looking at you multiple times if she didn't at least have a surface level interest in you.

If she looks at you and smiles, definitely go talk to her.

Dont bother her during workout. When shes done thats when you should approach her. Or get her to come to you and spot you on something.

Don't talk to her in the gym.
You don't want people staring at you.
Wait until she leaves, and stop her politely before she walks out the door and ask:

"Excuse me,,, I was wondering maybe if I could talk to you privately outside about something ?"

If she says "No." then you can say "well can I ask you right here ?"

If she says "No." then say "okay,,, well, I'll be around the gym if you ever want to talk."

>should work.

What you need:
>be good looking (be attractive, fit and have nice clothes)
>your own place
>a vehicle
Then just ask her out or invite her to to your place to watch a movie

she often comes with one or two friends and im shy af

It's just like anywhere else. If she likes you, then it's okay. If not, then it's creepy. And as a man, you are expected to already know which one it is.

And it's actually not really any different than if the roles were reversed. Would you want a hot girl to talk to you at the gym? How about some disgusting fatty?

I would approach her at the gym or as she leaves as she might think you're a creep.

Follow her home discretely and knock on her door. She will feel more comfortable as everybody is more comfortable at home. She will be more likely to agree to a date.

good plan, will try

>inb4 OP gets accused of rape attempt

Wtf is this

Don't listen to this guy, asking to go off in private will weird her out. Just talk to her in the gym

Just b Yousef

Veeky Forums autists always bring the worst ideas I swear.
Just smile and say Hi when you walk by.
Eventually you two will be able to have a conversation.
Please don't overthink bullshit like that.

>If she looks at you and smiles, definitely go talk to her.

Yeah, but wtf do you say?

>H-hi! I noticed we made eye contact made than once, and you smiled at me.

>your own place
>a vehicle

The worst part is its easier for me to be good looking while 99% of the population is the opposite

Tell her that you feel like pumping more than iron.

Then report back to us.

Hi
How is it going
What's your name
What do you do
What's the difference between a dollar and a jew? You'd miss 6 million dollar

Walk up to her when you make eye contact and say
>"Hey, I keep seeing you around here. I think we are past the point of names. My name's user, what's yours?"

Gauge her interest in you by the way she responds. You are on your own from there.

Also always remember:
If you fuck up it's a lesson learned. MOVE. ON.

>I think we are past the point of names

Good god please be bait

And then you follow her to her home, to figure out where she lives.

Or a better way is to befriend a staffer with access to members data and get her address from there. Then its time to reap.

Just find out what time she enters/leaves. Do it outside, it's cringe inside especially if you get a boner talking to her...which I did, I just sat down at the ab machine

Bro don't listen to any of these beta cucks. Take things slow because you never know if there's going to be another qt.

Basically, don't shit where you eat. You don't want things to go bad with this girl and have awkward vibes whenever you go work out. Might end up with either one of you changing your gym schedules just to avoid running into each other again.

But if you do like this girl, take things slow. Make it a progressive social interaction with her. Don't go 0-100.

Work things up to saying hi to each other everytime you see her.

After the "hi's", work into asking what their workout is for the day.

After minimum conversations, work into more personal things like asking to hang out. DON'T FUCKING ASK HER TO COME OVER TO YOUR PLACE TO WATCH A MOVIE RIGHT AWAY. YOU WILL BE CATEGORIZED AS A CREEP IF YOU DO THIS.

Basically, talking to girls is like trying to work up into your working sets.

you have to warm up first or else you're gonna injure yourself. Hope this helps user

>im shy af
Are you 12?

damn, youre the first legit and helpful respong, tanks user.

>Approaching women at the gym

you poor soul

If you ever say something or there's an obvious comment to be made say it, other than that keep to yourself. Imagine how insulting it must be to go and try to better yourself and have people fawn over you like you've made it

i used to be pretty chubby in school and i also used to be into metal when i was in 6-7th grade (i still am but not hardcore) so the other i got bullied and most of all from girls

Trust me user, when girls start to notice you at the gym, you do not want to be branded as either "taken" or a "creep". And if you hit and quit someone from the gym, it's going to be fucking awkward seeing them again and not being on the same page. I've been there so I'm speaking from experience. Over & Out.

*POP* ppppffffffsssssssssssssssssh *pop* *pop* brrrmp.

>"Excuse me,,, I was wondering maybe if I could talk to you privately outside about something ?"
>"No." then say "okay,,, well, I'll be around the gym if you ever want to talk."

Clearly bait but funny either way

Stop. Never post again. You may be a rapist. By may be I mean you clearly have a dungeon room with little kids locked away because you are clearly fucked in the head

>Basically, don't shit where you eat. You don't want things to go bad with this girl and have awkward vibes whenever you go work out. Might end up with either one of you changing your gym schedules just to avoid running into each other again

In my case I'm more worried about sexual harassment accusations and getting banned from the gym - which would suck because it's the nearest gym to my place and it's also the only gym in the city I can afford.

Also, I don't want to be one of those pussies who only go for girls that are "there" e.g gym, school, work, apartment building.

t. not OP

>120 lbs soaking wet
>needs straps to do pull ups
Smdh

Thank you. Not op, but this actually really helped me.

>we are past the point of names

Why do I want to punch her in the ass as hard as possible?

holy shit my sides kek

I severely hope this is bait

Wait until she's done with a machine closeby. Then stop her within arms length of the machine

>wait, hold on, hi, etc

Then while's she's looking at you, bend down and sniff the seat deeply. Be sure to keep eye contact, and try to smile naturally, not like a creep.

Then wink at her and say something like "See you around" and walk away.

This will build up her interest while also breaking the ice. Good luck.

just invite her over to your place to watch the avengers movie and ask her if you can give her the old lickaroo

soo much effort haha
bump

kek

This. Works all of the time.