I weigh 154kg and i don't want to be like this anymore. /b/ told me to get advice here. What should I do?

I weigh 154kg and i don't want to be like this anymore. /b/ told me to get advice here. What should I do?

GOMAD

I don't know what that means

read the sticky

Okay bro I'm going to give you the only legit in this thread. Come over to the /fraud/ thread
You have to get on a test cycle. There is no other legit way to lose weight. You want to eat at least 15,000 calories a day while on this cycle. Do Starting Squats routine by Mark Ripplelegs. You'll make it breh.

And people will probably tell you not to use steroids, don't listen. They just don't want you to make it.

Wow rood

Why do you fat faggots never read the sticky?

why can't anyone see "READ THE STICKY"

like everyone else here says, read the sticky.

fucking hate people like you that come here searching for answers that you only want to hear. When anything sounds tough, your kind just opts out, gives excuses, until the really nice people come along to give you encouragement.

look, user, EVERYONE HERE IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP YOU. SO STOP GIVING EXCUSES, AND ONLY SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWERS THAT YOU WANT TO SEE. MAN UP AND STOP BEING A BITCH.

OVER&OUT

-guy that semi cares about you

Don't i have to eat less calories

Fuck off trolls the sticky is shit. The only legit way to lose fat and not look like shit is to roid.

/b/ told me to ask

close yo mouth , eat three healthy meals a day and whenever you are hungry stuff yo ass with water.

find some way to make exercise every day and you will start to loose that

Not if you want to make it. The steroids will turn your fat into pure muscle. Even if you didn't work out at all you'd end up looking better than 95% of Veeky Forums, and with exercise added you will look like a god.

Steroids are that one little secret that people who look good don't want you to know about, they're the only way to look good.

T. 5'4 user that can't bench 2pl8 lmao

I'm 6'1" and 350lbs, 5% bf

STOP

EATING

Don't be an asshole.

If you don't want to do drugs like suggests, you are going to need to just eat less.

And when I say less, I mean less crap, increase, ELIMINATE sugary drinks, and calorie heavy drinks in general. It will feel like kicking an addiction for about 2 weeks, and then it will get much easier

Follow Starting strength, and start doing the main lifts.

Do not bother with cardio until you are lighter. You would just hurt yourself and your joints otherwise.

Read the sticky.

2 gillion fork put downs and 5 gillion pushes away from dinner table.

losing weight is 90% diet

how much do you eat a day?

how much soda? how much beer/alcohol? candy?

if you're interested in going hardcore mode look into VLCD, otherwise just do myfitnesspal ap and work on a deficit.

154 fucking kilos, holy fucking shit. tell me your story kid

>Download myfitnesspal and start logging every single thing you put into your mouth.
>Cut out the shit in your diet and change various things until you are below maintenance level so you're losing weight
>get a gym membership and do both cardio and weights
>???
>Profit

and like a fucking dimwit you listen to what /b/ has to say.

Now listen to what Veeky Forums has to say: Kill yourself!

>tell me your story kid
okay
>wake up
>yell at mommy that im hungry
>fucking bitch doesn't answer
>roll my body around the floor evading trash bags and piss bottles
>emerge through the door
>roll across the hallway to mommy's room
>the door is open
>she's being BLACKED by the mailman
>"MOMMY WHERE ARE MY TENDIES"
>"just a minute son im busy"
>start getting mad
>jamal looks at me and says "who the fuck this white ass nigga"
>I get so angry I stand up
>"MOMMY GIVE ME MY TENDIES OR YOU SHALL PAY"
>"Son you're being very bad"
>"FROM MY VIEW YOU ARE EVIL"
>"Son don't do it, we have the high ground!"
>"YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!"
>I jump into the air and sumersault above them hissing like a cat
>Jamal pulls the katana off the nightstand
>he cuts off my legs in mid jump
>Jamal cums inside mommy and they get dressed and start to leave
>"I hate you"
>Jamal turns back
>"I loved you like a brother white boy" a single tear rolls down his cheek
>the door is closed, in the windowless bedroom darkness envelops me as blood pools around me

>/b/ told me

You're a total idiot!

If you can't pick up information by searching for it, making sense of what you're reading and finding ways of applying it somehow you
>WILL
>NEVER
>MAKE
>IT

have oats for breakfast. they are good for you and the shitton of fiber that they have means they will you up.

lookup other low calorie foods to have for lunch and dinner: chicken breasts, lentils shit like that nigga.

what word did I miss in "they will you up"? that's for you to find out!

COUNT YOUR CALORIES

count? ok

i'm gonna start drinking diet coke soon. i usually drink 2 l regular a day

my only question for you is are you ready to change what you eat?

you don't just diet to get fit and then eat whatever you want

diet is a part of your lifestyle and it's why you are the way you are

stop eating meat and dairy. reduce cooking oils or dont use them.

no trolling though: just eat fewer calories than you burn, start cutting all the junk (drink water only!) and reduce carbs. sine you're so big you can start with walking 30-60 minutes everyday to lose weight.
don't be sad user, this will help you

>reduce carbs

literally the worst advice there is. eating only rice or pasta as much as satisfied, every human would lose weight.

honestly OP, I'm at 228 down from 270, so heres a few tips.

1)Never drink your calories, its fucking stupid. Dont do it. Drink straight vodka if you're getting drunk.

2) veggies, meat and no carbs.

3) don't start smoking. Or don't quit if you do until you got your ass under control

4) SS is gainz jesus for us fatasses. My bench has hit 265 in 3 months, and my squats are at 300. Fucking do SS, get gainz and pussy

I was around your weight. I'm 255 as of today.

I do intermittent fasting (23 hours, so one meal daily), I take raspberry ketones for hunger, I count calories, and enjoy carbs twice a week. I eat about 400 calories below my basal metabolic rate on average. I strongly prefer intermittent fasting to 5 meals but it's your call.

I started by doing a bedroom/hotel work out. You can google it. I think it's a great place to start because it's flexible, won't require much space, and should be a good place for you to start building your range of motion. If you can't do something in the plan, google things like "squats alternatives". Remember that persistence is key. It's not about perfection. You may not be able to do regular push-ups or situps. It doesn't matter. Keep doing what you CAN do. It's not a compromise, it's adaption. And you will need to adapt some techniques to fit your energy level, body type, injuries, etc. As you lose extra weight and gain muscle, you can build into doing regular exercises.

I recommend pairs of 10, 15, and 25 pound weights. I also like having a resistance band (circle) and a TRX/Woss strap (good way to start building muscle, especially when you're carrying extra weight).

Try to work toward keeping your heart-rate above 120 for 20 minutes at the start. I would make this your first big goal. But try to avoid making goals like "Do X for 25 mins" or "Lose X pounds". Make goals like "I want to lose more inches in my waist." or "I want to do more squats." Some days you will breakthrough, other days you'll exercise restraint, and you don't want to look at your restrained days as failures. They're not. They're apart of changing your life. You also want to keep checking your goals, thinking about them, and meeting them. They're important.

And good luck. But remember, you don't need it. It's just about persistence. As long as you keep doing, you'll get there.