/fit I want to get a full sleeve tattoo but am just starting my adventure of gains. Should I wait?

/fit I want to get a full sleeve tattoo but am just starting my adventure of gains. Should I wait?

Dont get a tat

what if you regret it dude

Wanted this for 10 years and counting. Wont regret it. The design means a lot to me.

You have to earn it

I love how unique tattoos are, especially since everyone has one.

>letting another person mark you
I really hope you like being the property of some hepatitis infected degenerate.

you will end up getting more, but one is bad enough. your body is a temple and nothing looks better than smooth clear skin. don't be a faggot.

I'm thinking about getting my entire body tattooed black and pretending to be a refugee in France.

Should I do it lads?

>nothing looks better than smooth clear skin
What if you're already covered in stretch marks from being a fatty back in the day?
Is it acceptable to get tattoos to cover them up?

It's your body. Do whatever you want to it.

>full sleeve
don't do it. not because of these idiot opinions from fickle poorfags, who are either too broke or too mercurial to get a tattoo, but because of the placing.

don't go below the elbow unless you plan on wearing long sleeves for the rest of your professional life.

Sure, if it makes you feel better. Although I suppose it depends on the severity of the stretchmarks. Getting an intricate design to cover very faint (idk if that's the right spelling, not a native English speaker) seems overkill, especially if the only reason you're getting it is to cover them.

Don't get it dude unless it's for like a fallen comrades it's not as deep as you think. If it is that deep then get the half sleeve. It just makes life simpler.

If you have to ask Veeky Forums about it, it obviously holds no real value and you're doing it for attention. Don't lie to yourself

>I want to get a full sleeve tattoo but am just starting my adventure of gains.

what the fuck is this idiot doing

Most people with tattoos are poor.

please provide more than zero sources

You asked the wrong board. Veeky Forums hates tattoos for whatever autistic reason.

I'm getting a sleeve done next month, I've had an upper arm tattoo for 10 years but it will look much better as a sleeve. Will be stopping tattoos after that.

If you can be talked into it or out of it maybe it's not the best idea for you. I have 2 tattoos and I really wish I woulda waited or not gotten both of them but I found a great artist I really like so I know I'm gonna be really happy once my sleeve is done.

>will be stopping tattoos after that.

Pls dont end up like all the others

Get one now and do curls and skullcrushers every workout. Also go on tren and test

what do you mean? People that get covered in tattoos? a sleeve will be my final form unless there's some super crazy technology in the future maybe ill get something else.

Thank you, dubs of honor. I can't be talked out of it for sure, but I just want any stories, like. Have your tattoos warped at all during the course of your training? I'm not big but plan on being so, I just don't want the art to be distorted later in life.

Solid black lines will stay forever. Color and thin lines can degrade over time and will need to be touched up. I have a half sleeve and I love it. My arm pump looks even juicier with it. You will never get too big that it fucks it up unless you gain like a solid 50 pounds of muscle in your arms alone which you won't as a natty.

Stay on the safe side and wait. If you have been waiting ten years then you should be able to wait a bit more.

You'll turn greenish-blue after a few years.

Holy shit, are you a wizard?
Thanks so much for your advice, gonna use my savings and finally get this done.

Yeah unless you're doing synthol or something it won't really have any effect on it, especially if your noob gains are over. I'd get them as big as possible before your tattoo though, it's good to have as big of a canvas as possible.

Always put sun screen on your tattoo if you're going outside. The strong stuff.

Most people on this website hate tattoos with a passion. IMO, it's the same reason they hate drinking, partying, and drugs. Basically, they are all lonely and had horrible adolescences and hate anything that reminds them of the "cool kids" that didn't invite them to parties back in HS or college.

You should definitely wait. Forever.

One or two you can conceal is fine but getting a sleeve or anything that you can't easily conceal is just a big flag to normal people that you make poor life decisions and should probably be avoided. Wait a year or two, you'll grow out of it.

Visit literally any trailer park, ghetto or liberal arts college. Those are all the sources you need to realize that only the lower class partakes in this collective degeneracy

yeah bro! these losers don't want to get inked up like us badass bad asses. only douche bags who self project don't get tattoos bro!

liberal arts colleges are for the enlightened elite of society chumpturd

OP here. I'm 25 man. There is no "growing out of it".

>your body is a temple and nothing looks better than smooth clear skin

Every temple has wall paintings, leadlight and/ or other things. So if your body is a temple, you need a tattoo.

Buy a tattoo sleeve, nobody will know.

>he needs tattoos to decorate his temple instead of just looking aesthetic

laughinggirls.jpg

>I'm 25 man. There is no "growing out of it".

asking Veeky Forums if something is acceptable

LMAO. They also wear pants, does wearing pants make people poor?

Tattoos are awesome. Go for it OP.

i visited some aryan brotherhood guys the other day, many of them were lifting weights.
Anyone lifting weights is a neonazi

>I will make a vlog about my new tatto, so cool hihihihiii
This degeneracy has to stop

I have 20+ tattoos (I think 22) and have lost/gained weight since then... Wait OP. If you get them BEFORE getting big, when your skin expands to accommodate your muscle. It will just make your tats look faded and blurry.

What world do you live in holy shit

this guy knows his shit.. tattoo's are fucking degenerate. These fucks are so delusional... let them find you a serious high level model with tats..

retard op only fascinated with 'stretching'

doesn't listen to advice

>my gains
>gaining so hard I stretch my shitty tattoos
>physical evidence of progress
>'you been working out user?'
>'yeah, the fuck you think? I just dripped a pen on my elbow? That Was A SLEEVE

Got a quarter sleeve when i first started lifting and it stretched out fine with my arms. Probably varies from person to person though

The odds of you "outgrowing" your tats are slim to none op. It's not like you're gonna have some 38" biceps one day.

I have my chest tattooed and two halfsleeves and I say definitely don't get anything you can't cover up with business casual. Once you're well established wherever you are, or are well known in whatever field, it doesn't matter too much. But to think there are no negative stereotypes or that visible tattoos won't absolutely be a hindrance is silly.

To everyone talking about tats are for poor people: True. Shitty tattoos are. So is shitty everything
The thing about rich people is that you're already rich. Tattoos don't matter anymore. Where it matters is if you are trying to come up and make money and you look like a degenerate to people who still use that term, and I'm not talking about autists on here, but someone who may hire you.