Who do you think has a harder time getting and staying Veeky Forums? men or women? why?

Who do you think has a harder time getting and staying Veeky Forums? men or women? why?

women, because the standards are much lower.

all a woman has to do is not be a disgusting blob, and that constitutes being acceptably fit, as far as men are concerned.

women:
>look good without doing anything because estrogen

men:
>look like shit without working out

women dont have to do literally anything to look good. all they have to do is not get fat and they have it made

Women because little to no testosterone and large estrogen.

>men:
>look like shit without working out

you mean low test men, naturally high test men look good doing minimal lifting.

very few men are natural high test unless we're talking about niggers then yes they are born with incredible strength naturally

she is so fucking perfect

I feel like women's ideal self mostly is being thin or low body fat with little muscle, while men on the other hand wants to be more muscular with low body fat.

In conclusion the harder diet would be biased on the persons personality. Eat more vs Eat less.

Since I am a guy I typically can eat more while being low in body fat so my opinion would be women have it harder.

>niggers then yes they are born with incredible strength naturally
You tell dem crakkas, das rite!

Unh huh!

You must be fat too

>men look like shit without working out.

I will play devils advocate here since it can be played on two sides.

Cameron Dallas and Jacob have no talent at all and hardly maybe not workout at all, but why are they so famous?

Answer, is because facial asthetics and being low body fat got them to where they are with an enormous fan base of females.

Now, if they were overweight or had a shit face then either or would take a hit to their current relevancy.

close, spooky skeleton

Literally who?

skinny fat. no booty, no curves :

That's because the 10 year old girls who give them relevancy haven't even hit puberty yet

who?

>niggers then yes they are born with incredible strength naturally

lmao not a fucking chance. You've been rused by basketball and NFL or whatever the fuck your american handegg sport is called. The average nog is pretty small.

t. live in Africa

first post, best post
Women have a harder time becoming Veeky Forums but its not needed to be attractive
On the mens side however youre fucked unless you are rich, good looking or extremly fit

back to

I reported your post. Not before saving it to my fap folder, however.

Thanks...bud.

THICC

>cameron
>it's a dude
parents wanted a little girl, got a boy instead, and decided to hurt him for life...

>Liking naturally looking feminine curves equals being fat
?

F A T
A
T

>niggers
>strong

kek