There's a guy at my gym who wears shoes like this and some weird gloves with no fingers (idk how they'd keep his hands...

There's a guy at my gym who wears shoes like this and some weird gloves with no fingers (idk how they'd keep his hands warm and it seems like it'd give him less grip with the bar)

what does this fucking idiot think he's doing? They're useless gloves and fucking high heels.
His fucking shoes are flat and wont let him squat correctly
Should I tell him?

I lift in skate shoes.

Run in them too.

same i lift in just normal flat shoes

i have adipowers and i like them a lot and i don't even squat heavy

get fukt

I squat in socks

This guy comes in my gym and sips on these cans of soda. Does this retard not know soda is bad for you? baka

Alsruhe is the man

this retard comes into my gym wearing his comically large belt not only OUTSIDE of his shirt but way higher than his pants go.

forgot the pic

What an absolute piece of shit. I bet he is going to use that garbage to somehow help with his 3pl8 deadlift.
shakin my head at these guys, desu

Lol you're such a try hard faggot

> caring this much about what other people are wearing

Bro do you even fucking lift? Don't be one of those short fucks who stare at my neon nike shoes and nike fly shorts. Of course I have a fucking american flag tank top that doesn't even match anything I'm wearing, it's the fucking gym and I'm repping 120 lb dumbbells. Fuck off with this thread.

hah same

>There's a guy at my gym who wears shoes like this
>His fucking shoes are flat and wont let him squat correctly

Are you high?

Me too, bro. Me, too.

Are you retarded?

Fuck newfags who think they know it all

i'm a MtF and i work out in heels so i can get a better butt and get used to them

Yea you are definitely not the newfag here

So many fucking idiots just come into my gym and do some weird thing where they run on top of a machine. They don't even more anywhere, yet they're running so hard! What are these idiots even trying to run from if they're getting nowhere?

Nice come back.

Flat surface shoes are bad for squatting? Lmao is arching your back when benching bad too?

OP is obviously a troll. to search for a pic of those shoes to post on here, OP would have had to know what the shoes are called. and even if he didn't know specifically what to look for and he found a pic of those shoes on google images through sheer dumb luck, he would have then learned what the shoes are good for just by visiting the source of the image. the only way this troll could be convincing is if OP had taken a photo of a person at the gym wearing these shoes.

10/10 you got me to post, have a korean girl (superior to jap crap anyday).

reading comprehension bud

>His fucking shoes are flat and wont let him squat correctly

I'm not OP, I'm just a random user looking at you falling in a 5/10 bait

It's clearly a joke

It's a fucking garbage joke, but it's clearly a joke.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I was having a good time in this thread until your faggot ass showed up

I lift in hilfigers. I find that theyre better lifting shoes than my nikes

I lift in flat sole vans. Run in running shoes though, running in vans fucks my legs idk why.

>not wearing no shoes while lifting
Never gonna make it

>5/10
is it fucking christmas that you're so generous?

REgardless of faggot OP, only fucking pussies use squat shoes and gloves. If you need to dress up like a cyborg to do the lift then then you can't do the lift.

Hope you don't forget to let your lifting bro plug your lifting plug first. A tranny with an empty hole is just sad.

wtf makes them worth 400 freedum units?

yesterday I saw 3 guys at the gym that all wore hoodies and some fucking type of compression pants. Their upper body looked really narrow and it seemed like all they do at the gym was squat. One of them was normal height (around 6'0) while the other 2 were manlets, I swear one of them had the size of a little kid.

I dont want to make too many assumptions but are they gay ? Or are they aware that everyone looking at them thinks they are gay ?

Being sold out everywhere, other colors cost less