Reasons why I need to move out of my parents house - the thread

Reasons why I need to move out of my parents house - the thread

>mfw your mother will die one day and she'll never again make cute little treats and leave them out for people to eat and the only memory you'll have of them is how much you hated her for your lack of self control

stfu and give your parents the love they deserve before they are gone

My fat dependapotamus, oversexed excuse for a mother has Borderline Personality Disorder and her life's blood was screaming hate at the people who love her for hours every day, day after day. Deranged bitch tried to kill me tens of times, I can't wait for her to die.

My fight or flight reflex is so strong I will never be not-fit, it's just not happening. I'm ready to run or punch someone in the face at all times. Thanks, shit mom!

If you're in the AF, for fuck's sake, don't stick your dick in crazy, anons. For the sake of your offspring.

To add insult to injury, bitch couldn't even cook.

>Deranged bitch tried to kill me tens of times
>To add insult to injury, bitch couldn't even cook

> Eating food cooked by a person who tried to kill you...

>that day was nearly a decade ago
>wasn't even a man yet

Fuck all of you, go hug your mom tomorrow. Someday you won't be able to anymore.

My dad would tell me to go to bed because i would be tired when i woke up in the morning to go to work. I was a grown man.
My parents were dirt poor but they wanted children. They couldn't even afford one kid but they had three so we lived in miserable poverty eating spaghetti every night because they couldn't afford anything else. My clothes had holes, i couldn't ever go anywhere because they had no money to give me. I hate my parents.

My parents are just super controlling. Mostly i just want to make my own money so I can start buying my own food(college student atm, looking for a part time job) because neither of my parents can cook, and they never buy any ingredients to cook proper food.

What was I gonna do, bro, starve? This heffer had us locked in on base housing, in a different country. Bitch wouldn't let us have water, I survived dying from thirst by stealing apples from the natives.

Natives eventually took pity on me and started giving me bags of fruit when they saw me coming for their trees.

Dependas, man, they should all be shot.

That bit about the feral offspring? Spot on.

#1 fitness related reason (I mean I wouldn't move out just because of this, I need the independance) is that my dad is completely ignorant of nutrition.

he thinks whey is responsible for everything wrong in my life

>late for work
>"it's that damn protein powder keeping you up all night"
>get high end of normal blood pressure on a blood test
>"it's probably all that protein whey you take"
>get a cold
>"all that poison you're putting in your system"

god forbid he ever find the creatine

Jesus fuck.

I legitimately hate both of my parents lol im 26 inb4 teen angst

>mother works night shift
>wakes up at 7pm
>cooks and does shit loud as fuck until 7am
>need to wake up to go wagecucking at 6am
>barely get any sleep
>no meat cause m-muh veganism
fucking CHRIST

kill her and take her land.

kek

kek what is it about marines and hogs?

I wouldn't hug that ice queen if my life literally depended on it.

Just hugged my dog
my mum isn't here

After reading it, even if part of my extended family is crazy and is doing everything to destroy my core family, I apreciate my sisters, mother and father even more. At least they never tried to kill me and I wasn't abused.

Be good to your mother user. My mum knows I try to bit fit, but she also knows I will definitely enjoy anything she cooks for me. I was raised responsibly, where if mum does (and she does) overfeed me with junk food, I eat it graciously and work harder afterwards to ensure I don't overdo it. I also look forward to the sweets when I visit, because I know I won't otherwise have any.

It looks like teen angst hasn't dissipated yet after all those years. My parents are /pol/ Christian but still eventually got over me being y-yes homo. We now all get along really well and enjoy the time we spend with each other.

It's called working out a basic standpoint. Obviously as much as others would like me to disown my parents, and as others would like them to disown me, it's family. We worked out a common view and made it work because the stakes were high. Mum and Dad didn't want to lose their baby and I didn't want to lose my parents. Instead of acting like an angsty teen, we all acted like adults and have a great relationship. One where when I'm fed sweets, I enjoy it and work it off quietly later.

Be good to your mother and father, user.

>bbbbbbe good, anons
>honor thy resident jabba the hutt

Holy shit user

The only gains killer in the household is my dad since he is a smoker who won't go outside to smoke. As a result, my bedroom is the only place the secondhand smoke doesnt reach. Even then, I have house plants and an air purifier running at all times.

this bitch

The bodies smell awful.

check your mom privilege fucklord

my mom can rot in her house full of the stuff she loves so much tbqhfam

>"my parents literally beat me and treated me horribly my entire life"

>grow up retard, treat your parents with honor!

kill yourself faggot

>not eating your parents after they're dead
>not eating big to get big
>not gonna make it
c'mon

>Fuck all of you, go hug your mom tomorrow. Someday you won't be able to anymore.
I hugged her twice today, user. Sorry for your loss. Hope it doesn't affect your lifting too much.

I wish I had a doggo.

>tfw mother died 3 months ago
>tfw I didn't learn how to cook or anything yet because I always thought I'd have time to
>tfw I learn I'm currently actually not on any kind of health insurance anymore

>he isn't trying to get his mother healthy so she doesn't die sooner than she has to

>I hate my parents.
then kill yourself obviously they wanted kids enough to have you and then tried as hard as they could to feed you and make sure you had clothes to wear at all.

killing yourself would be devastating to them.