Tangle is down for 2 days and counting

>Tangle is down for 2 days and counting

Press F to flush down the dead scamcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

I hope it dies for good.
Fuck those devs.

uggh I put 800$ into this at ATH

Im really starting to think this is the first time ill have to cut a loss
also I'm american and I have nowhere to sell it
JUST fml senpai t-b-h desu famalam

just wait some years

I don't understand all the guys here who are crying at all coin that are descending?!

Be patient my friend

LMAO

why is that coin still worth so much if it can just break like that, there's no future for this coin

devs are probably blaming trump and his horde of white supremacists for this instead of trying to fix it

imagine if the bitcoin or ethereum blockchain decided not to work suddenly, price and trust in tech would plummet down to 0 instantly

> Muh tangle is superior muh

honestly I will be, Ill just hold...

me and my m8 are hardcore rightwing and we will dump this refugee coin as soon as we make a decent profit. Seriously fuck IOTA.

I bought some BTC in 2012 and thought "maybe in 30 yrs it'll be rising"

You know the history

So I am with IOTA:
I wait some years

>>IOTA

#p r o s:
*zero transaction fees
*tangle = no blockchain to download
*back up: your seed is enough, you can access easily from every trusted computer
*more transactions and network spam makes the network stronger
*dev team seems to be diligent and industrious (and yes they are humans and humans have emotions)
*open source (the coordinator is not open, but it will be deactivated, when there is enough transaction traffic)
*the supposed "iota-bug" by Neha Narula (MIT) was intended misinformation and market manipulation
(Narula’s team provided no new information to the IOTA team. Security of the IOTA signature scheme relies on one-wayness of the hash function which was not broken, despite of the attempts to do so. Members of Neha Narula’s team have a vested interest in multiple projects that are in direct competition with IOTA; more infos medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b )

#c o n s:
*still in development: to receive a transaction you must "attach the tangle" in the software and yes it needs minutes till hours
(after wallet update last time it took 32 tangle-attachings!)

#conclusion: hold 10 years

سوف يوتا ذبح الوثنيين وقهر أوروبا

fml i grabbed 2k of this trash at what I thought was the dip around 75 cents
it's my only coin on bitfinex so I just never log in there and pretend life is still cool

>I wait some years
The new digimarines lol

how the fuck is this only down 3% if their shitty tangle has been down for 2 days

>>from reddit

There are only 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283 MIOTA

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 GIOTA puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one BTC (supply max 21,000,000). There are maximum only 2.8 million people in the world that will ever own a single GIOTA. Anyone who says IOTA cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 GIOTA = 1000 MIOTA = 1,000,000 KIOTA = 1,000,000,000 IOTA)

BTC (max circulating supply 21,000,000 BTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283,277,761 IOTA total supply)

The IOTA bagholders can't even transfer their shitcoin from the wallet to binance to salvage some dignity.

Oh vey, there go my 1800 bucks

It seems like the downtime was planned because of an update. Source: r/IOTA

holy shit

> tfw an early project has to release a major update

This isn't even a big deal

Neha IOTA bug.

Iota down for 1 day for "network upgrade to fix serious security issue, funds are at risk".

Neha publishes medium article explaining vulnerability.

IOTA idiots " no vuln it was planted there all along and besides no funds were at risk due to closed source single point of failure software."

Why did you then need network upgrade huh?

Step 1) Denial.

For how promising IOTA is, it makes sense it's having growing pains. Stay poor, I don't care

Neha is a shill for Zcash, that's

>me and my m8 are hardcore rightwing

The bigger the lie the more idiots like to believe it.

Stay poor yourself, the otter real DAGcoin is showing 10x results with 100x less hype and promises.

gtfo byteball shill.
no other DAG is on the Tangle's level.

IOTA has dozens of business deals going on and are trailblazing right now. Stay poor.

Why are IOTA bagholders such irrational cultists morally attached to their shitcoin with flawed tech and continuing bearish momentum? Your shilling won't make anyone buy your bags.

>muh tangle

>stay poor
The irony, kek. People who bought this shitcoin at .40 are already bagholders. And that's 3 times lower than ATH. Nice gains, faggot. Enjoy seeing your bags spiral into oblivion while you go down with the ship.

>tfw iotards will never see .50 per miota
lmao

>they wrote their own hash function

It's funny how you ignore all the business deals IOTA has and instead focus on the short term market price.

I accumulated mostly @ 17 cents, this dip doesn't bother me. I bet you were hit by it though, given how triggered you are by the project.

IOTA is not a short-term flip. You were mistaken to think this.