Is this the most bullish coin on the market?

Is this the most bullish coin on the market?

I'm not buying your shittoken bags

NO ones ever heard of it so no

15 dollars end of november.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If this is a shittoken then crypto should be delet

What a bunch of dumb faggots. Who would seriously expect to make money off of this trash? All the hype and nothing has come of it. Just consolidating before it takes the next leg down.

I literally dont see any reason why someone would say wtc is a shittoken. Its one of the few coins with actual use case.

Don't worry youll be begging for them soon

>All the hype and nothing has come of it.
> All the hype and nothing has come of it.

dumb user that's the case for every altcoins it's all vaporwave.

Duurrr it hasn’t 100x in a week so it trash, shitcoin. Some of you are so fucking retarded. Holy fuck.

the fact that it isn't constantly being shilled on biz is one of the most reassuring qualities of it.

It's good, but it's not ETP good.

WTC is already valued at $720 million. There's no where to go but down

It’s better, one of a kind

Are you dyslexic? It's valued at $170 million

what are you smoking user? Current MC is 170m, even if you take a max supply of 100m tokens and current price of 6,83 USD it's not 720m

Can’t tell if actually that retarded or just trolling. It’s 170 million .

WTC fudders are the dumbest of them all.

Look, it's fucking nothing.

Currently sitting at a 50% loss on WTC. Waiting patiently until it goes up so I can sell at less of a significant loss. I'm getting out ASAP and never listening to Veeky Forums shill campaigns ever again.

why did you buy at ATH?
u fucked up

Even if you bought at ATH you wouldn't be sitting at a 50% as of right now.

This lmao

Cmon those werent even that funny

im bullish af on this coin and i hate it

even if he bought ATH he can't possibly be sitting at 50% loss. ATH was still under 9$. Only possibility is with failed trading, which I guess is possible as the poster seems retarded.

MOD literally has the same application but used in pharmaceuticals and it's down 50% from ICO price

Nobody is buying that chinese scam now that Modum is available on ED

It has an earth background so you know it's a fancy looking scam at least!

50%? 'm sitting on a 81% loss on this piece of shit.

I heard a rumor xi yinpeng is planning to ban all crypto in china for a gov controlled crypto like russia is doing right now

Idk how true it is but i wouldnt take the risk

No, ODN is

Check out the official youtube walton chain channel and tell me again that its a scam

That's cause they aren't fudders, they are genuinely clueless.