There are people who are used to grabbing boobs regularly

>there are people who are used to grabbing boobs regularly
>there are people who are used to grabbing ass regularly
>there are people who are used to feeling a woman's soft and smooth skin regularly
>there are people who used to having a woman talk to them and don't sperg out

Can you prove that?

I'm a college kid whose friends drag him to go out clubbing and to bars on the weekends. I see the same faces all the time doing the same shit while I just awkwardly sit there.

fuck you normie

>tfw touched a vagina and boobs for the first time at 21 (twenty-one)
>still virgin

ive nailed men in the ass for a week straight now

>its been a year since I had sex or touched a woman

Me too, but it doesn't feel like all that long ago to be honest. Broke up my girlfriend last April, pretty fucked to think it's already been that long

april 1st for me last year lad

>be me this morning
>trying to sleep in a bit
>lady in my house won't leave me alone
>keeps taking the sheets off of me
>won't stop shaking me
>damn thing is basically undressing me
>takes me into her mouth and doesn't stop until I explode
>now I have to do the fucking laundry

fml

The tinder whore that I lost my virginity to infected me with an STD.

That fucking whore said she was clean and my gullible autistic ass believed her

>Lost virginity at 20
>Currently 23, on a 8 month dry spell

Now that I'm out of uni I don't know how to meet women.

>Kissed a woman for the first time at 21
>Never touched her boob or grabbed her vagina
>Still a virgin at 24

I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS

No one's impressed by this. It's easy to get laid as a gay guy. You go on gay craigslist, post your dick, and you'll get someone responding within 20 minutes.

Unless you're an attractive male, women don't want to have sex with you and you need to do a shit ton of convincing.

I fingered my ex (if I may call her my ex-gf, I dunno) multiple times but still a virgin wtf

>tfw this will never be me

Wizard status in 10 months

>Unless you're an attractive male, women don't want to have sex with you and you need to do a shit ton of convincing.

that's half the fun of women. pussy feels way better when you actually put in work to get it. it's the fun of the chase.

I've been banging this smoking hot 21 year old for the past 2 months or so now and she has a great ass and literal perfect tits and I'm already bored of it.

this is what i was sorta getting at here there is no better feeling than trying to wheel a girl for a few weeks or whatever, and then when you finally fuck her, it's an unreal feeling of accomplishment

then unless you really click, it just gets boring and you want another mountain to climb.

I think there was more magic in my first touching of a vagina and first kiss than in actually having sex

>Lose virginty at 32
>it's actually shit

I thought it would cure my depression but it's just made it worse, now I truly have nothing to look forward to in life.

I miss being a bitter Virgin because at least then i had some hope left in life that it could get better

I remember my first kiss. It was awful and I felt embarassed and proud at the same time afterwards.

I'm still a virgin, and I want to have sex, but at the same time I'm afraid because I know it's going to be awkward and embarrassing as fuck.

Well that's just plain untrue.
Before I became a reclusive emotionally damaged person hating hermit I'd regularly turn down women or outright halt women's advances.

Indeed it was pretty good. I basically didn't have to do anything, i was dancing by myself and this qt comes in front of me shaking her ass, after a few minutes we were making out and i was fingering her while she jerked me off in front of the soundsystem.

I texted her like 2 weeks after to invite her to my place so maybe i could lose my virginity (at 21 [twenty one years old]) but i found out she has a boyfriend.

We do click surprisingly, we just fuck 4-5 days a week and at least 3 times when we do. You're absolutely right though it's all about the thrill of the chase

>touched a vagina when i was around 12
>touched boob when i was even younger
>get a bj weekly at 15 from friend
>kissed all the time since i can remember until i was like 17
>don't even know what happened after that to me
>now 29 and still a virgin

Th-Thats not entirely true, right?

I touch boobs and soft skin daily. I can fuck anytime. My gf is caring. Brings me tea makes me food asks me what I want. Women approach me often. However I also felt like you when I was 14.

Well I did lose my virginity at 20 and it has been 8 months since my penis has been inside another person.

ah shit, what std?

>It's been 2 weeks and I still don't miss it.

Once you get to the point where you can have sex when you want and it stops being an obsession, you realize that women are only useful as responsive fuck dolls. I only talk to my partner when I have the craving. Other than that I focus on my own life. Relationships are a pain in the ass to maintain.

>trying to show off online
Sounds like you still are 14

Have had sex with 9 Girls
Now I'm just lonely and want a nice gf to settle down with.

>there is no better feeling than trying to wheel a girl for a few weeks or whatever, and then when you finally fuck her, it's an unreal feeling of accomplishment
>then unless you really click, it just gets boring and you want another mountain to climb.

This is basically where I am with my current partner.

No thats not showing off. Just wanted to tell him it gets better the older you are.

>>you want another mountain to climb.

>tfw overly competitive in every aspect of my life
>can't go for girls "in my league"
>always have to shoot high to feel like im "earning" her so i don't get bored after like a year