You tellin me this thing wont break my door frame?

you tellin me this thing wont break my door frame?

No, I have one. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

do you weigh under 80kg?

It'll fuck up the paint.

I have a pullup bar that looks exactly like this, got it for 10€ off amazon.
Had to drill some new holes, because it wouldn't fit into the door frame, but it's still holding my 90+15kg weight so far and did no damage.
As long as you don't live in a shit tier house you don't have to worry about it.

it can leave a black smudge where the doorframe meets the wall, put some masking tape on that wall bit and you're fine

These.

Also, the foam handles tend to crack and peel off after a while but I've been using the same one since I was 17 (22 now). One of the best purchases I've ever made.

I weighted 220lbs at the peak of my bulk and was doing pull-ups with 100lbs without destroying my house.

There are bars you just twist-lock inside your doorway. I've used one at 100 kg and it felt secure.
The door frame must be wide enough to support the ends and they could probably leave dents in it if it's uncured soft wood.

I built a pull-up bar, also I have clothes on it

I have one and i love it! Your door frame will handle it. Except you're a fat fuck. Then don't do it

It will fuck up the paint, just put a sock over each part that touches the door or a towel over both contact points

> not sticking an iron bar between two trees and using that as a pull up bar

com furm d 4 nvr gon make eet

Save up. Buy power cage

I weighted 100kg when I started and it only ruined the paint a bit, door frame is still solid.

Those are shit. Didn't hold my weight without screws. Get one of those that rest on top of the doorframe.

I have this exact same one and I broke my door frame a week ago. I landed on my ass and it hurt to sit for 2 days.

I weigh over 80kg and do weighted pull ups with 30kg. to be honest i'm quite afraid one day i'll fall down, crush my feet with the wait and break my tailbone

i weigh 100kg and that thing came off my door the second i pulled on it

I have that one as well, it states in the manual not to use it if you're heavier than 100kg.

10/10 product, excellent quality and I would highly recommend getting one.

Do you live in a fucking warehouse?

fatass.

You'll be fine but get the Pro version.

lives in jail

That's a dorm room.

I had one of these for years and 3 different apartments and never any problems. Just had to make sure you were gripping it the right way

I guess every dorm looks identical.

Hey this gives me an idea, I could probably make that metal bar removable and also use it as a squat rack.

How are you supporting it?