Why do Blacks take their wewuzing so personal?

>Explain to a Black person that ancient Levantines weren’t Black
>He starts getting visibly shaken
>explain to a Black person that ancient Egyptians weren’t Black
>He starts crying

Whitey projecting again. It is white people who for some reason get irrationally angry when people from Africa are proud of empires located in Africa.

That never happened. Also
Veeky Forums- History and humanities

>alt history for alt right dweebs
Intellectually beta AF

What's any of this shit have to do with Africa? Also niggers taking pride in Egypt or Carthage because both are in Africa is like Arabs taking pride in Chinese empires because both are in Asia.

>Levantines and Egyptians not being Black is alt history
I hope you are joking and don't actually believe these groups, whether ancient or contemporary, are Black.

Or /pol/tards taking pride in western civilisation right?

>Also niggers taking pride in Egypt or Carthage because both are in Africa is like Arabs taking pride in Chinese empires because both are in Asia.
It's like like *nglos or G*rmanoids taking pride in Rome because both are in Europe.

No? Because unlike Egypt and Carthage, which were both Mediterranean civilizations, America actually is the West.

England was a part of the Roman Empire, as were some Germans.

And Arabia is in Asia. What did England contribute to the Roman empire.

>moving the goalpost
England was objectively speaking part of the polity known as the Roman Empire. It isn't just a matter of sharing in geographic regions. .

>gets occupied by Rome for a few years
We wuz Romans and shit!

>400 years is a few years
brainlet education everyone.

Several emperors and a lot of heart ache.
Supposedly it was more Romanised than Northern Gaul.

I'm not moving the goalpost. I'm pointing out that since "England" didn't contribute to the things one adornes Rome for they taking pride in these things is retarded. I take your silence on the subject as agreement

Being an integrated province of Rome for 400 years is enough.

And being on the same continent is enough.

>Get ruled by superior rome for centuries
>This means you can take pride in what made your ruler superior
I repeat: I'm certain this doesn't even convince you.

You don’t understand the way reality works. probably from being a nigger or something. By virtue of being a Romanized province for so long, we know Briton contributed to the Roman Empire in terms of tax revenue, citizenry, and trade. It doesn’t really matter that didn’t invent the aqueduct or whatever you are babbling about. Also some important battles occured there, like the one which ultimately would kill constantine's father, leading him to become the Emperor of Rome. What you are saying amounts to “Montanans aren’t shareres in American identity because they don’t have a lot of inventors or presidents.” it’s just dumb. meanwhile Egyptians and Phoenicians weren’t negro, period.

Yea but Egyptians occupied some negros for a while so it's basically the same thing.

>Briton contributed to the Roman Empire in terms of tax revenue, citizenry, and trade
So those are the things you take pride in?

>What you are saying amounts to “Montanans aren’t shareres in American identity because they don’t have a lot of inventors or presidents
Not even close to what I said.

>probably from being a nigger or something
You know? Between this and spending the entire thread bragging about your alleged contribution to what made Rome great I get the feeling you're not the most confident person there is.

>things that never happened

It’s because they are brought up in the West, which never teaches anything about black Africa. So, they try and latch on to the major things that happened in Northern Africa simply because it’s Africa.

You do know though that Arabia was also a roman province, thus they can We Wuz Romans like germanoid dogs do?

Everyone outside of Italy and the Greek East were a pack of shit flinging barbarian monkies before Rome showed up, not just Britain.

To be fair, Africa is boring as shit. Plus, they never wrote anything down because they had no alphabet to speak of, aside from the Ethiopians who had lots of external communication. So everything had to be orally communicated throughout the generations.

Britannia was part of the Roman empire before the *nglos invaded it

But the anglos were still in Germany when Britan was a province

That was before the anglos came and ruined our Romanised cities

Dude im a polakc myself but can you brainlets talk like human beings and not call everyone a "fucking nigger" for disagreeing. Some of the behavior is pol exclusive. When i go to other boards i adapt their behavior. Here have a somehwat Veeky Forums image

Somebody didn't earm their blood haplo grouping merit badge...

But slavs are fucking niggers...

3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: racism

>Arabia was also a Roman province

No it wasn't? Closest Rome got to Arabia was occupying Kuwait for a few years and vassalising the Ghassanids

Arabication of the Middle East didn't happen until after Islamic conquests

>It’s because they are brought up in the West, which never teaches anything about black Africa.
I mean, in my public uni we have multiple courses going on at any given time on Sub-Saharan African history. If you learn Black African history in the West and are capable of getting into college you can.

The thing is being "black" is very diverse because there are hybrid groups all over the world. For all arguments insecure whites try to define "black" by the most primitive pure congoids then out of their jealousy attach Americans(black) to them, even though they are multi-ethnic and unique to the Americas. If Steph Curry or will Smith, or TI is black than any and everybody the world over with any sizeable (10+%) black African ancestry is also "black" if we are to stay logically consistent.

>Amerimutt standards are appropriate all over the world
Just like the world uses the metric system, no reason to have American autism define races. In of Latin America, 1/2 Black is a Mulatto, not a Black man.

because from when they are a toddler they are told that their ancestas were kangz n shiet with pyramids and egyptian symbols decorated all around the house. when you say the egyptians were not black it takes away something they had believed their whole life.

Sub Saharan blacks were never connected to Egypt or Carthage

But all three men I named have two "black" parents. The concept of being multi-generationally mulattic is completely lost on Americans and many other people in the world who seek to over-simplify race when talking about a certain group.

>race is a social construct but white people are evil

Ancient Egyptians said themselves that they were Ethiopian colonists. Also where did they get these slaves from then? Despite your wishes the Sahara which was much greener back then, is not a wall and is traversed by the Nile.

Sub-saharan is actually a relatively new and racialized term considering the young age of the desert, and the fact that it is traversed by the Nile, and not a physical wall. There are places like Mauritania to prove this.

Sub-saharan is used to divide africa, then takes it's most primitive element and solely attach that element to Americans(black) out of jealousy. It would be like separating Europe into sub-alpine because you want to highlight a stark disconnect between germanic and Latin peoples

Arabs and Paki's tend to assimilate mulattoes not sure about the Turks though

>But all three men I named have two "black" parents.
They shouldn't have been considered Black to begin with.

They are people of the extremes... either full gopnik niggers or well mannered and educated people

Okay, I'll try to be nice, since you're clearly retarded. The Sahara was indeed green...nearly 10,000 years ago, and it became a nearly impassable desert over a thousand years before Egypt became a thing. DNA tests of mummies from the Old and Middle Kingdoms show that the Ancient Coptic Egyptians had LESS Subsaharan DNA than modern Egyptians do.

Stop appropriating cultures that aren't yours and start looking to the real great civilizations of Africa, like Mali, Ghana, the Zulu, Axum, and Mozambique. Bitching and moaning about Egypt and Carthage just makes you look stupid, and it ruins research into real African history because whenever anything interesting comes of it, most people ignore it because WE WUZZ KANGS N SHEET ruined the entire field for generations. Fuck your revisionist bullshit.

Stop making these threads OP, you know they always turn into the Veeky Forums equivalent of a nigger hate thread.

Whenever African civilization comes up there is little that can be discussed. Black civilizations do exist. white civilizations do exist. The problem is that African Americans do not know their history, which tribes carry their blood, which customs to which they should participate etc.
It is a combination of convenience and ignorance that drives the African American to pop history empires like the Egyptians and the Carthaginians. What would happen if they learn they were a descendant of the Ashanti tribe? Would they adopt their traditions? I think not, that would be too hard, too complicated. So better it be a long dead empire with no connection than a kingdom that they maybe truly have a connection to, that they would be able to visit and would have to apply merit to.

t. whiteboi

there is no fucking way this happened

t. cried over his wewuz delusion

?
what the fuck are you on about? when did i ever wewuz?

We Wuz is seriously my favorite meme ever. It always asspains everyone whenever it's posted here (which is all the time).