Parents had 2 kids. my brother and i

>parents had 2 kids. my brother and i
>hes 3 years older
>when i was young they divorced
>my brother stayed with my dad. i didnt meet him until i was 20
>i stayed with my mom
>never put in sports
>never taught anything
>just sat on my ass while my degenerate mother fed me pizza and mcdonalds every day
>horrible acne in highschool and constantly dizzy
>discover Veeky Forums
>start drinking water and jogging
>all acne gone in 3 months
>still have scars
>start lifting weight
>go from 165 to 185 first year
>excel past all my friends, including those who played sports since child
>feelsgoodman
>mom diagnosed with diabetes
>has massive heart problems
>feel sorry for her
>one day meet my brother
>mfw im 6'0, hes 6'4
>wide shoulders and obviously never had acne problems
>knows all about car mechanics and all sorts of manly shit
>meet my dad
>"yeah your mom wouldnt let me see you"
>confront mom about it
>"he cheated on me! it wasnt fair he didnt deserve you!"

i could of probably had a few extra inches in height if i was raised by a man instead of some butthurt woman who didnt teach me anything. i could of known all about cool things like cars, gone hunting and traveled with my dad. but i was kept in my house cause my mom fed my video game addiction from a young age. my mom made out my dad to be some horrible guy but when i finally met him and my brother in adulthood they both turned out super chill

how do i cope with the anger

Lift more weight? Idk man you can't change what's been done make the most out of your rediscovered memories, share their hobbies let them teach you and one day maybe just maybe you can forgive your mom because mature people let go of hate and anger after some time, you don't have to love her or respect her but don't let her bother you or hold you back in any way. If you don't forgive her tho you're just like her holding on to petty butthurt for a lifetime. You don't wanna be her.

>Rediscovered family I meant
Make more memories

Yeah, you could have learned proper grammar too.

>tfw men make better single parents but the fucked up judicial system in this country doesn't want to accept it

I know that feel bro.

>could of

He coulda been better at teaching you grammar you fuck, too

Listen, kiddo, I'm 52 next month and my upbringing wasn't fun either for reasons too wordy to get into here, but I'll tell you this much I've learned over my long life: All the past does is hold you back; don't let it define you, be who you want to be and forget all that as much as you possibly can. Get away from her, from the whole situation, if that's what it takes so that YOU can define YOU for yourself. Your parents failed at being parents; I know what that's like, first-hand (in oh-so-many ways, believe you me!), but again I say: Don't let that define you.

thats pretty deep. no, i honestly dont want to grow up like her. i feel like if i didnt discover this board by the time i did i could of easily ended up like her

>proper grammar
maybe if youre grading me and sending it to future employers

Chads are made, though quality youth.
I'm the oldest of 7 from my dad, and the only one he didn't raise.
My siblings are the following

>literal rocket scientist
>College soccer star, d1 with pro team prospects
>Ivy league graduate with I believe 3 degrees, neuro-biologist, advanced mathematics and, I think something to do with nuclear science.
>Doctor (specifically a Brain surgeon)
>Corporate lawyer in NY
>Physical trainer for actors, billionaires etc.

me-I'm a government enforcement officer. (Read as: slave)

Nice blogpost you fucking faggot

he has 7 sons?

Go fuck yourself

this is what im saying

i cant be the only one

doesnt it just piss you off? i know it does for me. i try to let go of the anger but whenever i see my mom anymore its just like.. just cause she was upset she threw out a could be detrimental help in my coming to be

Meant to say Chads and Staceys
Soccer star, Biologist and Lawyer are younger sisters.

oh dude you got shafted super hard. Growing up with a single, responsible dad who has alpha hobbies is the fucking dream. You could have went camping with dad, learned about cool shit, etc. That's so fucking depressing man. You also were fed poor nutrition and working out from the start of highschool probably closed your growth plates. I completely agree with you, I have some friends who are brothers and were raised by their dad, they are literal chads, 6'2, their dad always played gamecube and xbox with them, their dad always took them motorcycling and kayaking and they had 20 longboards in their garage. He also had state of the art speaker systems and a huge plasma screen and helped me build my longboard even if I wasn't his son...

But hey, you missed out on childhood but that doesn't mean you can't live a great rest of your life. Take care of mommy, she raised you and you are likely the only one who loves her like she loves you. Rekindle with your bro and dad and maybe the alpha will rub off on you.

ah k thanks.

if it makes you feel any better, sooner or later everyone has problems, you never really know what the future holds, what they hide and in the end death makes everything they have irrelevant.

>you got shafted super hard

yeah thats pretty much the tl;dr of the thread. lol the guy already thought me so much about how to repair my car and he let me help him work on this porch hes building. i honestly feel my test levels rising just by being around the guy

thanks for being here Veeky Forums. like i said i probably would of had diabetes like my mom if i didnt do something about it.

>would of

Honestly man I fucking hope your mother dies of her fat ass quite fucking quickly

Single motherhood is degeneracy

No I wasn't my mom had no idea what she was doing, and was raised by two alcoholics. Forced to move across the county and could only provide for her oldest.

My dad however... I'm working on it...actually got an envelope for Christmas with probably a few grand and a note inside.

But for the first time I don't even want to open it...just want to send it back unopened.

Pretty much this.
The moral of the story is, take care of your sons anons.

>drug addict mom
>moves around to different cities every few months
>just whatever dude will give her drugs in exchange for sex
>ends up having 5 kids
>ALL OF THEM have different dads
>only the last one ever got to know her dad (meth user and alcoholic)
>mom has never had a real job
>just lived off the fucking taxpayers
>spends >25% of our annual income ($14,000 the last year I lived there) on drugs, booze and and cigs
>hasn't driven a car in years because of too many DUIs
>a complete fuck-up and waste of space and resources

Haven't spoken to my mom in almost 8 years. None of us have contact with her now. Feels good. I guess she'll probably die from lung cancer at some point and people will act like I'm bad guy for not attending her funeral.

Your welcome bro now get out there and keep gaining life is a marathon and challenges are opportunities to grow. This is the proper Tao of Veeky Forums

>Ppl will act like I'm a bad guy for not attending funeral
Yeah nah. They won't, they'd be dumbasses. You'd be a saint for doing anything for that unbelievably selfish person. This is one of those rare times when a child doesn't owe their mother a goddamn thing. I'm sorry this happened to you.

>college soccer star

Really doesn't say much. I know 16 year olds in Germany that would ball him the fuck out. Props on your other siblings tho

They might, my mothers whole family left me angry voicemails and letters and even showed up at my house when I didn't come to her funeral.

(impressive considering I live across the county.)

My mother was similar to only with more prostitution and more child abuse, I literally used to get dinner for us by working nights as a busboy. I think I remember starting in the summer of 6th grade, bringing home food and then getting hit because I came home late and "made her worry". then she took my food and told me to go to my room.

Damn bro. What's wrong with your siblings?

fuck anons I hope it gets better for you.

It depends. Some people are really stupid. They think that "family is forever!!" Like you automatically owe her something for life because she let your dad you never met splooge inside her. It's typically normies that had nice parents they could rely on. They can't imagine having parents that literally DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about you. We were literally investments for her. You can't imagine how many times people, often strangers, have told me to contact my mom to "reconnect."

>"what do your parents do?"
>never really had a dad, haven't spoken to my mom in years
>*awkward silence*
>"i'm sorry to hear that user. you should try calling your mom! you won't regret it!"

They equate the argument they once had with their mom while in high school to your current situation with an egg donor that has never been anything but toxic influence on other peoples' lives. Yeah, no. Fuck you.

This kind of shit almost makes me wish we had some kind of system like Brave New World
Shit parents and shit teachers ruin youth
Whereas if we had some kind of standardized system that promoted best growth in everything for everyone without human failure we'd all be great
Makes me think about what it would be like if I had god tier education and parents

>My brothers raised by my dad
State championship wrestlers, popular in high school, avid bow hunters, mechanically-talented, sociable, happy relationships with kids, awesome careers
>My sister and I raised by my mom
Sister is a thundercunt with major personality disorders who destroyed our homelife from the age of 12 to 16 when she thankfully got emancipated, me being a former fatshit lazy waste of space that joined the Air Force out of pure desperation to not be an awkward fuckup anymore and have been playing catch-up on so much as the concept of manhood ever since.

Also I have a kid with a chick that became a methhead a year later, because I rebounded from being a fat social failure so hard that I'd creampie any skank with a nice ass.

Sometimes I think if I'd lived with my dad, maybe I wouldn't have made the mistakes that I have.

>and i

You mean and me.

so tell me, user. I'm genuinely curious.

Will you let the cycle continue or will you raise the kid?

all I can think of when my friends become dad are "when I become a dad, I'll feed my son right and put him in sports so he becomes the alpha 6'4 kid I wish I were"

Yeah I don't know which is worse people like this who can't understand that guess what shitty people procreate too or people like my older sister who tried to say she was "abused" because my parents made her get good grades and wouldn't financially support her degenerate choices in college like moving in with her boyfriend who she then cheated on later. She then wanted to move in with the new guy she cheated for in less than a year and couldn't understand why my parents thought it was a bad idea.

I have a shit excuse for a mother, and I'm in charge of the funeral. Cheapest I can find although I make six figures, and after cremation I'll flush her ashes down the toilet.

to make it more awkward, I just say
>So you want me to reconnect with a pedophile? Really?

A drug addict prostitute of a "mother" who exposes her kids to sexual predators and doesn't give a single shit about what happens to them is a sexual abuser, might as well call a spade a spade.

I hope you're taking care of that poor kid, user. Otherwise you're just as much of a shithead. For the love of Brodin, don't leave that kid with a methhead whore. She'll sell its body to degenerates for more drugs.

>sue your mother

You know this means you have to be the most prolific serial killer ever known

>Dad was an army vet turned trucker
>Mom was a waitress who was recently disowned from the richy rich family for being trash
>Dad was 50 Mom was 28
>Met her at a truck stop, dated her between runs next thing you know I am born
>Dad was married to another woman but separated at the time, didn't believe in bastards so divorced her to marry my mom
>Mom wouldn't marry him, just wanted him to provide for us
>he busted his ass mortgaged a home and I was born a month later
>Mom was a party girl, after I was born mom would go out to coke parties and leave me with anyone who would watch me
>Dad was often out on deliveries when he found out he started smuggling me in the cab with him
>earliest memories are of sitting on diner counters and having waitresses fawn over me
>Mom is cut off from the funds because she isn't paying bills, just buying cocaine
>Mom steals my dad's car and attempts to sell it
>Dad has her arrested
>she reports that he's been bringing a minor along for deliveries (very against the rules)
>Dad loses job
>we lose house
>Custody battle ensues, Mom is backed by my rich grandparents who would be the ones raising me
>Dad is backed by his ex-wife
>As soon as her drug addiction comes to light she stops coming to custody hearings
>the state awards custody to my Dad
>He spends the next 12 years teaching me to be a man before passing away in his sleep
>Reconnect with Mother and her side of the family, realize I dodged one hell of a bullet

I strongly believe father's should be awarded custody. There's far less risk of a step parent molesting the child, more financial security, and more discipline established early. I've noticed I'm far more successful than my peers who were raised by a single mother. Most of them are drug addicts, or wage slaves with no ambition to do anything but smoke weed, get fatter, and vidya.

Speaking as if "coulda" is better grammar than "could of".

So tell me anons, why again are so many people parading the 'kids need their mothers' and 'traditional family model' agenda, while hating on 'numale cucks raising their kids' when you've just proven that kids should primarily be raised by their fathers?

You must forgive your mother.

>I strongly believe father's should be awarded custody.
And I strongly believe people that make senseless generalizations like this should be hanged, while simply the person most fit to raise the kid should be awarded custody - regardless of their sex (either way).

It is the lack of masculine traits in numales that causes the issue.

do everything that you've missed out on OP, gain your Man skills.

Ask him and you pop about x issue with your car or whatever

plan a hunting trip on this coming season with either of them or altogether

make those memories, especially hunting man. it's so fucking awesome, you feel like you're king of the jungle.

Should be raised by both, I think
Keep in mind we're thinking of women from years gone by, imagine your sweetest grandmother when she was young, who still to this day does everything and goes everywhere with her husband

The best revenge against someone is to be nothing like them.

Have you guys heard about the old wisdom, "the best thing you can do to your children is to love their mother?"

This is important af. I'm sure there are all kinds of twisted cunt mothers out there using kids as a tool against their ex for whatever reason, but if you've ever been hurt and betrayed by someone you love, you must understand what a personal hell that is.

And unfortunately I have seen so many "family guys" who wants to have it all - a good wife and a family yet the freedom to fuck young hot pussy on the side. Just imagine getting cucked by some Chad yourself.

So lesson number one, choose your wife carefully and do not betray her trust. If you do, the consequences of daddy getting his dick wet for a good few moments could have devastating consequences. Not just for the marriage but for everyone involved. Including your kids.

How did I know this was going to end up being about height?

>he thinks ho you were raised make you taller
user people arent plants what you do and eat doesnt increase your height
more likely you got more of your mothers genetics than your brother

>hates "senseless" generalizations
>believes people should be hanged for having an extreme belief

Neck yourself edgelord.