Anyone got rid of this? I look like I have stomach and huge ass although it's just anterior pelvic tilt...

Anyone got rid of this? I look like I have stomach and huge ass although it's just anterior pelvic tilt. How fast can I fix this shit? And more importantly, how to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop standing like a fairy

Yeah sure ask a bunch of underaged autists about fixing your apt.
go see a fysiotherapist if you want it fixed fucking idiot

you can give advice or fuck off

core and glutes

>fysiotherapist

i think i have it too

>move my pelvis forward
>now have Hank Hill ass
>donotwant.jpg
what do?

*physiotherapist

which are the best core exercises? plank, anything else? how many sets should I do?

stretch your quads often

its posture, just stand correctly you fucking sperg.

Dont stick your ass out.

Hip bridges to fix your ass

Dean Somerset and Eric Cressey have good websites that list lots of exercises relevant to issues like this.
For anterior pelvic tilt, a first step would be stretching your hip flexors. Try the couch stretch, it works well, particularly if you're sure to tense your glutes.

Stretch your hip flexors and build a strong core.

this worked for me, here you go
youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs

strengthen
>ass
>abs
stretch
>lower back
>quads
look up exercises/stretches for each one and do it everyday

only thing thats made a dent in mine is hip flexor stretches, figure 4 stretches and also just focusing on standing and walking properly.

I had a problem with posture and couldn't seem to stand straight without straining regardless of the amount of exercise I did. An orthopedist found that my left leg is about 3/8" shorter than my right, which through my body out of balance. It may sound odd that I didn't notice such a difference, but I am 6'7" tall with long legs, so it was never really obvious to me. With an insert in my left shoe I am able to stand in good form with no particular effort. Maybe something you can check yourself for.

And I was 39 years old before the problem was identified.

I had this like a month ago.

The trick is; do a pelvic thrust forwards, and then hold your body and spine in that position. Force yourself to stand like this consciously. Over time you'll condition this as your normal standing position.

what about when you sit?

grab hold of some shit like as if you're doing pullups, except lift your legs forward instead

repeat

so hanging leg raises or L-sits

Actually the worst fucking advice for fixing posture.

HOW TO DO COMPOUNDS WITH APT
CANT BENT ROW
CANT DEADLIFT
CANT SQUAT
SHIT