Geographic and cultural regions of Europe

Veeky Forums is this correct?
It certainly seems better than the East vs. West division of Europe from Cold war.
How would Veeky Forums divide Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_regions_of_Romania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>alsace lorraine in middle Europe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA germany please let it go
also please nerf western Europe its literally better than every other region combined.

Well Germans live there, don't they?
Besides, that part of France has been a part of Germany and HRE for many, many years.

Honestly everything East of Germany and Austria should be put into Eastern Europe. The only their not is to placate their butthurt over Russia

No, geographically, politically and culturally Europe is too complicated to fall into the autism criteria or South, North, Central, etc.

The only thing worse than this shit is the Cold War era East/West divide, in which 80% of Europe is somehow Eastern.

*theyre

add moldavia to eastern europe

Add Transylvania to Eastern Europe. Maybe a hundred years ago it was middle Europe, but it is eastern now.

Sorry but Transylvania belongs to Hungary. Even today that part is more richer than the rest of gypsyland.

Made by Germs to claim Alsatia

>Germans live there, don't they?
No they don't, actually. Pretty much none of these people claim to be Germans, they don't even claim a distinct Alsacian identity, they're just French.

France as a whole is culturally closer to northern italy and spain than to the UK so that map doesn't really work. And france includes alsace lorraine Hans, don't pretend it's culturally different

But they do live there. And they culturally closer to Central Europe.
They may feel like French but that area has gravitated towards Rhine Germans for ages. It is only because of Ww2 and ww1 that they have a stigma for being German and now they desperately want to be French.

Swabian Germans*

Top fucking kek. Bucharest alone is richer than Transilvania.

That's because Bucharest is a cancerous growth that sucks out the wealth from rest of Romania.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_regions_of_Romania

Maps that have gradients are probably best

terrible map what ever the fuck it is

>Nordic
>Atlantic
>Mediterranean
>Central
>Mountain Africa
>Gloomy shithole eastlands

Vietnam belongs with China, Korea, and Japan

Mongolia & Tibet should go with Central Asia

Chad and Sudan should be grouped together apart from the Horn

>British gets its own category in an ridiculously more vivid colour than any other group

GLORIOUS
L
O
R
I
O
U
S

I think you miss Iparralde

How is that map relevant?

Take a bus trip to Alsace and realize it actually is completely french in all terms including language culture and race

Also, slavs are not and will never be european in such a manner that poland is better kept in its containment area of eastern europe.

more like this really

The Netherlands is more similar to Germany than France

>in which 80% of Europe is somehow Eastern.
That’s accurate.

Red = Old Definition of West
Blue = New Definition of West

Ken
(Czechs are Slavs though)

SEETHING

>greece
>western europe

Kill yourself.

Nice handwriting.

>Greece

WE LATIN NOW

it makes no logical sense to include Greece in Western Europe.

I think Lithuania could be culturally part of Eastern Europe.

Why? It's a Catholic nation that was closely connected to Poland and Baltic. It is only after 1945 that you got "Easternised".

I would throw northern Germany (and northern Poland, which used to be German) into the "Northern Europe" category. Same with Estonia and Latvia (Lithuania stays central due to historical ties to Poland). Greece on the other hand doesn't need to be in its own region, it's solidly Southern Europe.

Germanized slavs at this point

Russia is Baltic. Along with Finland, which was part of Russia for many years.

>Germanized Slavs
>Language and culture is 95%+ identical to Polish

But it was Roman before it was part of the >>> so it should be part of France, a Roman country.

Jokes aside, the people in that part of Europe have long since identified as French, and, by and large, have no desire to leave. Let it go son

>Magyars getting uppity again
BAN JELAČIĆ, DO IT AGAIN

Language kinda, culture couldn't be more different.

>culture couldn't be more different
From the germans, we know.

How s their culture similar?

>Civilized Slavs
No such thing

Nah man crossing the Rhine there feels like crossing the Röstigraben. Also add French Switzerland to the golorious Western Europe.

but both central and south europe are infinitely better

it's literally called Straßburg, it doesnt get more german than that

So they should just share the fate of Occitan? Bravo user, bravo.

You do realise his military campaign is overrated right?

All good with me as long as I can trigger Magyars with him.

But I'm a Croat...