What is the official ranking for -lets from worse to least bad? Think it would go something like that:

What is the official ranking for -lets from worse to least bad? Think it would go something like that:
>manlet=dicklet
>facelet
>voicelet=framelet
>hairlet
>wristlet
>taintlet (whatever the fuck that is)
am I forgetting any?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l51H0tBrpXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Handlet is about as bad as wristlet. Brainlet is about the same as taintlet (i.e. no one cares). Also hairlet is about as bad as voicelet and framelet;

I'm a manlet and a wristlet

What is a taintlet

A meme some angry dicklet came up with. Basically if the distance between your asshole and balls is too short, you're effeminate.

>tfw when you're none of these except manlet
>5'11'' king

there is no god

Honestly I think being a dicklet is the worst of all.
>7"+ dick = man (no matter your other stats)
>6"-7" = eh... you could make it
>below 7" = sissy (no matter your other stats), go mtf

switch hairlet and voicelet
brainlet at the top
also how is wristlet not included in framelet

it goes
1 facelet
2 manlet
3 framelet
4 voicelet
5 hairlet
6 dicklet
7 wristlet
8 taintlet

>none of these besides voicelet
>girls love me until i open my mouth

Honestly only put hairlet there because you fags seem to care a lot. I have a full head of extremely thick hear and it does nothing for me. If you're not a facelet you'll look good with a shaved head anyway.
Frame is shoulder width to height ratio.

same here man

lmao are you me
this. voice is underrated. you can be autistic and manlet as fuck and people will still respect you/be intimidated if you have that deep voice.
>dicklet so far down
I'd agree with

The point is young balding is rare so if you have it it's almost a death sentence. Meanwhile there are plenty of short guys even though height is more important. It's not about what having it gives you it's about how not having it fucks you. That's why so many people bitch about, you have no experience being a hairlet so your anecdote is hardly relevant.

I'm 6'5 and it does nothing for me, should you take that off the list as well?

w-w-what if you have respectable girth?

having a small dick probably isnt that bad (mines 23" so i wouldnt know) only matters once youve already gotten with the girl so no big deal

Bump for interest. what would be the cutoff for girthlet and what is considered "big"?

Because its expected. Its considered a basic qualifier.

Nobody really goes "Oooh nice hair", its expected. Its when you don't have it then its like you're not meeting basic criteria. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

So you're agreeing with what I said or...?

>Brainlet is about the same as taintlet (i.e. no one cares)
brainlet is bad a proxy for moneylet

wait nvm I thought you quoted my post not the OP's my b

hahahahahaha fucking autists with free time

>Americans will believe this
There is no link whatsoever between those two, it's an American meme. Wealthy people have money either because they lucked into it or because they really wanted it fucking bad. If anything, being a willpowerlet will make you a walletlet

youtube.com/watch?v=l51H0tBrpXQ

I guarantee you literally every person who reads this is going to feel around their gooch and be insecure about their taint length for at least the rest of the day kek

>It ain't /b/ starts playing

girthlet is below 5". cutoff for big is probably 5.5"-5.75".

daily reminder that the only patrician ranking is
manlet
voicelet framelet
facelet dicklet
who gives a fuck about the rest

lel wrong thead

>There is no link whatsoever between those two
this is simply false
look at any statistical data - IQ correlates pretty damn strong with wealth and success

>tfw hernlet

Actual tested 142 IQ from when I was a kid here, being smart makes you lazy as fuck in your studies. Also it is correlated with success up to a point. Pretty much everyone knows that actual geniuses become mad, kill themselves, or are fedora tippers to the point of avoiding money and success.

Best IQ to have for "success" is in the 130 range
>smart enough to do anything provided you work hard
>dumb enough to not question the why of it all and fall for the success meme like a good goy
most doctors lawyers ect are in the 115-130 range
>tfw too smart to care about myself
wouldn't even lift if I didn't like how vaginas feel

>tfw double- valued piece-wise functions can't be solved analytically