Is this the most perfect form of meditation?

Is this the most perfect form of meditation?

how do I achieve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4203679/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a private waterfall I sit under some days. It's a good place to start.

meditation is a meme it literally doesn't do shit you just sit there like a retard and waste time

Your loss, pal.

no, THIS is the perfect form of meditation
youtube.com/watch?v=GfRx4JkkoaY
but be warned: only the strongest minds can endure this procedure without succumbing to madness.

it was proven to grow some part of brain

if you want to relieve stress, hit a punch bag, get angry at some weights. sitting cross legged is a waste of fucking time

Like posting in Veeky Forums?

Source faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4203679/

there you go faggot

Thanks faggot

no problem faggot

>meditation is a meme
Hohoho good one laddo!!!

get a room fags

Sometimes mental gains are just as important as physical gains.

>falling for this

>stare into wall
>mental gains
Lmao read a book instead cunt

>not understanding that meditation works in training focus and concentration on the present moment

you fucked yourself, faggot

probably cause you don't meditate

Retard alert

Its not about learning. Its about self discipline and taming the mind. The one exercise I do is to see how long I can focus on an image without thinking about something else.

I don't meditate for this reason. I see the benefit of it but I find it so extremely hard to focus because I'm really energetic and have too much shit on my mind at once.

So if I sit on the floor and stare at a dog shit for 10 hours, my mind will be expanded?

Here's your (You).

Assimilate the cosmic sausage numbnut

meditation never works for western fags because they go into it doing it only for personal gain and end up quitting a month later when the placebo wears off.

What else should you do it for if not for personal gains?

>skipping brain day

as if you're alone. i have severe ADHD and i still mediate for 10 mins in the morning. stick with it and get your shit together, it gets easier.

meditation helps
--buddhist monk

actually according to "studies" meditation has the same effect as placebo thus it helps . same goes with religion praying.

Brainlets when will they learn.

>meditation