How comfortable are you going shirtless in public? Not counting obvious places like pool parties or the beach...

How comfortable are you going shirtless in public? Not counting obvious places like pool parties or the beach, I've always been extremely self conscious of taking my shirt off because of hungry skeleton mode. Were you the same before you got fit?

i have pectus excavatum so i'm extremely uncomfortable people look at me like a freak and when people point out the deformity it makes me feel bad

I'm very proud of my body and lack no confidence when the time is right to show it off, but due to having an above average physique I can't help but feel like a doucher if I take my shirt off when it isn't explicitly called for, i.e. at a beach/pool/etc.

How about when you're just walkin in the city on a weekend and it's extremely hot?

Also would you go shirtless in a nightclub? I've seen lots of people do it and didn't come across as douchey desu

If you're not counting pool parties or the beach, I don't take my shirt off. I have no reason too. It's really douchey. I hope you realize if you're walking down the street with your shirt off you're the equivalent of the guy at the gym who flexes in the mirror.

>I hope you realize if you're walking down the street with your shirt off you're the equivalent of the guy at the gym who flexes in the mirror.
eh it really varies from city to city though. Sure if you're shirtless in downtown Denver it might look weird but not so much in places like Miami or some cities in Australia.

Never. I would consider it if I were running in the city and my shirt was drenched anyways.

Taking your shirt off at the club is the manifestation of the word douche.

>How about when you're just walkin in the city on a weekend and it's extremely hot?

If you're not dressed like an idiot you'll actually stay cooler with your clothes on because they keep the sun off you.

>Also would you go shirtless in a nightclub? I've seen lots of people do it and didn't come across as douchey desu

incredibly douchey

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Before o hell no women used to look at my body and go yuk.know no probelms going shirtless ever since i went ottermode

Do you get compliments/looks often now that you're ottermode?

Pretty uncomfortable desu

Decent physique now imo but have massive stretchmarks from being a fatty at puberty

I'm still a skinnyfat dyel so yeah not too comfortable

I have a bit of bacne and ill be honest, it makes me a little self conscious. When i go running tho, im always shirtless.

Just say you took a mortar shell when you visited Afghanistan.

I only do it walking back from the gym in the spring/summer, don't feel bad about people seeing me. I do get worried people will think I'm a douche though, so you gotta be careful about when and where.

Always run shirtless though

That's perfectly acceptable if you're going back from a workout honestly. Unless it's rush hour then it would be weird I suppose.

It's a college gym so the walk is about .5miles on campus and a mile is some backroads, I try to only go shirtless on weekends when there aren't tons of people out.

Yes I go around shirtless when its really hot out, sometimes at the park that kinda thing.

Yes girls mire, and ive had people come up to me and ask to take a picture with me before. Feels pretty good.

i have a huge scar from kidney surgery, so yeah.
if people ask me about it i tell them its a sharkbite

you ever got mired while doing that?

Califag here, I like skating around shirtless whenever the weather permits. Its pretty joocy cardio and you get hooted and hollered at by qt's and mexicans

Who the hell hoots at you? Thought it would be a pretty common thing to skate shirtless in cali

How big are you that people want pictures? Are they Asian tourists?

Maybe? I almost gave some girl finger guns when I walked across the street but I got scared.

Mostly people driving by in cars and more rarely pedestrians, A lot more double takes and blatant stares with the pedestrians though

are you a big guy 4 u or more ottermode?

Im slowly approaching the heavier side of ottermode with bretty nice abs. Stats are 6'2 at 175

p-post pic? No homer ofc

i guess if you want to look like a moron or needy for attention

All the Mexicans, men and women do it, don't they?

Would love to go shirtless quite often, I live in Texas after all, but I have bacne that can't be cured whatever I try

Usually its the dudebeans hollering which would make me uncomfortable if it wasn't feeding my ego.

damn thats aesthetic af
have you been skateboarding for long?

You roller skate right?

Thanks mate. Yeah I've been boarding for a solid six years. I usually prefer to skate over driving anywhere within a solid 5 mile radius of my place.

Of course man. Ive got a pair of glittery fuzzy pink roller blades I roll around in wearing crop tops

how safe are skate parks where you live? i heard in some cities they're full of cunts looking for trouble

I dont really go to skate parks. The closest one to me is in North Hollywood and that shit is filled with little beaners

>Extremely pale - ginger skin without being a ginger
>Grew up fat with man tits
>Terrified to take my shirt off in any scenario
>Bullies in high school would grope at my tits when I would walk down the hall
>Not to mention I grew up in a sunny place near the water so being afraid to take my shirt off made me sort of a social pariah

Anyway even though I've leaned out I still have a lot of issues from that time period of my life.

>going shirtless in public

A thin shirt protects you from the sun more than it heats you, the only reason to be shirtless in these scenarios is if you don't have a shirt.

i go shirtless any time i can get away with it

>posting the same set of pictures since circa 2014

This guy is either not you or you got so fat you still posting old shit. Sad either way.

jealousy is a woman's trait desu

>Bullies in high school would grope at my tits when I would walk down the hall
Was this how you grew into a sexual deviant?

you want to get a tan?

Yes, but fapping to traps from a young age certainly helped

Not especially, I'm outside a good amount already and rather not get skin cancer. Leaving skin exposed is shitty for your skin, I rather only go shirtless if I'm on a beach or anywhere similar.
Tanning is actually a legitimate reason though to go shirtless, doing it because its hot is stupid however and is just an excuse to take your shirt off.

yeah, It'll do that

Im not really comfortable taking off my shirt unless it's around people I'm not trying to impress. When I am in a situation where I do have to take it off, people always comment and women seem to like it. My self esteem prevents me from thinking I look good tho.