How do I subliminally make my girlfriend lose weight?

how do I subliminally make my girlfriend lose weight?

Break up with her.
0% chance of failure.

Low doses of poison in her food

Just ask her to go to the gym with you. Tell her cardio works out her ass or something. Just convince her to do cardio, and results will follow.

this

150mg of dnp in her food. potentially add yohimbine or clen

When she's next about to take a bite of something screech loudly "REEEEEEEEEEE". She'll ask what you're doing and pretend you did or heard nothing. Be like "huh? What you talking about?"

She tries to take a bite again and let a loud REEE. Do it quickly though because she'll look your way fast. Pretend you didn't do or hear anything again. Look her dead in the eye again once she takes a bite, she'll probably keep her eyes on you. Let out as loud REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as you possibly can. Approach her violently while REEing and beat the shit out of her. While she's crying on the ground, whisper "don't be as fat as fatass" and walk back to whatever you were doing

These niggas knows what's up.
Also add some bad raw egg in her food and give her a round of salmonella to make her shit the weight off faster.

Climbing stairs shapes asses.

Yes it does, so OP should just tell her that

pic related

give positive reinforcement when she does something healthy like a treat or something. like training a chicken

How do I convert a gf into a fuckbuddy?

>mfw i expected an answer from Veeky Forums

Too lazy to answer tbqh

This is really hard. Basically you have to quietly demote her, it can't be stated. Just focus less and less time on her and focus on fucking other girls.

Most of the time it's really hard to do this, but it can work. Normally it's better to break up with her then plate her later.

should i do the whole "I love you but I'm not in love with you" shtick?

You don't if you can't be upfront

Break up with her if you don't like how she looks

I've found that telling people to lose weight or going to the gym puts them on a defensive

>should i do the whole "I love you but I'm not in love with you" shtick?
No, you can't make it public.

You speak with your actions, not words. Just stop focusing on her and focus on yourself and other girls. She'll get the hint. I assume you're not living together.

Find her bmr then cook all her meals

You don't.

Honestly, from what I've seen in my own relationship before, just be straight up and blunt. I can only say what worked for me. What worked for me was the idea that it was a good bonding experience. Don't make it about you, make it about her. You can kill a whole flock of seagulls with one boulder.

>gym time is now a bonding experience
>PWO meals to show her what eating well looks like
>great shower sex after/before PWO meal for them extra cardio gains
>can help make it about her by going shopping for gym clothes
>helps build -actual- communication skills between two people in a relationship by telling them you want a workout partner, to be healthy -together-, and to invest in the long term

Don't fuck it up with these retarded mental 'tricks' that only work in the short term, if at all. Remember, a stimulus gets diminished and even resisted after a while. Just be open and honest, and the rest falls into place.

Offer to cook her dinner, give her a plate of celery.

Accidentally leave this thread up on her computer.

Try fucking her

put on my 600 pound life and she'll subconsciously get guilty

The only weight she should lose is you, faggot.

but user! cardio kills gainz! your GF is now a literal gainz goblin.

Break up with her.

If she asks why tell her you see no future in the relationship and you don't want to hurt her. If your fuckgame is any good se'll want to keep fucking you. Obviously you have to be willing to let her go completely and have her fuck other dudes.

This. That's pretty much all you can do.

Here's how you do it subliminally.

First you need to find out what she watches. Download a season of her favorite show, but replace random frames of it with low calorie foods like celery and other shit. You could even add in a few pictures of treadmills and ellipticals.

Careful though, make sure you download the 60fps versions or she might notice.