Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been learning a valuable skill or at least making money

>Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been learning a valuable skill or at least making money

pls dont make me face the realities of my life ever again

Thank you for making me face the realities of my life. I shall endeavor to change and be the man I want to be. Good bye

ya but what? what valuable skill is there to learn?

anything at all.

Charisma, Making money online, etc

I'm learning Finnish and Estonian.

As for learning an actual fucking USEFUL skill, I'm learning organic farming.

>Friends studying in the library
>I decide that I should go just to be social
>We never get much done, but I haven't seen much of them lately
>I decided to run 3 miles first
>3 mile run feelsgoodman.rar
>Turns into 8 miles
>Get home, drink water, fap, shower, eat, laundry
>I'd already be hella late
>Take 2 hour nap
>Wake up, browse Veeky Forums
>They've all decided to get burgers after studying
>I'm about to start studying

I may be bettering myself, but I'm isolating myself at the same time. It's not really important, r-right guys?

People are shit. Fuck 'em.

delete.

>wasted

If it makes you happy and you enjoy yourself, then how was it wasted exactly?

Last weekend before my next semester at college begins. Also working part time at a job I love. Today is my rest day and I shitposted all day on Veeky Forums :)

>Finnish and Estonian
Damn bro those are some hard languages to learn if you're a native English speaker. How long have you been learning them and how proficient do you think you have become?

It's a tough balance, user. Especially if you're a student. If my friends weren't also my roommates I would probably see them less than once a week, between school, work, and my personal hobbies and projects

how are you guys not homeless?

theyre either living at home or on disability

>Another day wasted being a financial services professional when I could've been home shitposting on Veeky Forums.
JDIMSA

seems like disability is the only way young people can live the good life.

Just how much money is autismbux really?
People keep talking about how great it is but I never see an actual figure.
Or is it just a case of "free" money.

It's like $300-400 bimonthly?

it's not more than a grand. You can't live off of it unless youre pinching pennies.

You'd be better off just getting a minimum wage job and dealing with less stress of having to pinch every cent

no, disability is 700-800 monthly

it's enough to rent a room, buy food and entertainment.

bro, working a 40 hr work week on minimum wage nets you around a thousand a month after tax.

actually google says it's between 700 and 1700 depending on your disability.

theres no way most people are getting anywhere near close to a grand is my point. You have to either have a bunch of kids, which means a grand isn't even enough, or be super fucked up to where you legitimately need it and aren't just some fat virgin on Veeky Forums.

i think 700 is the minimum they award you

I mean, maybe it's doable depending on how much effort yu want to put into it.

to me it seems even more stressful to have to pinch every penny and lose even less freedom you'd have than if you were just a wage slave.

Niggas

having that much free time and no job stress makes up for it.

they literally pay you to read and workout, also get 200 dollars in foodstamps.

NEET is what the smart young people are doing.

the young people who can't get into college that is. but even some of those college kids dont get jobs and have tons of debt.

I feel you. I think if it works for them then so be it.

I'm a college student wage slave right now and, yeah it sucks, but I also have made tons of networks in college that are gonna benefit me later, and had tons of experiences that have taught me things about myself and life in general.

Would be nice to sit around for a year or two though, desu.

Im a college student getting neet bucks through a VA disability.

I don't understand where all the other kids get the time and money to go to school.

most of them don't even graduate, I checked the stats on my school its under 30 percent.

i don't even want to talk about it im so frustrated with what america is now.

what really pisses me off is all the news I hear about how good things are going to get.

bullshit

trump can't fix anything.

we are going to be working minimum wage 40 hrs a week living in a room with other people till the day we die.

>NEET is what the smart young people are doing
>young people who can't get into college that is
>smart
>can't get into college

Friends like you are so annoying. Make time for people, don't just assume they'll always be available at your convenience.

>tfw been glued to the phone screen browsing Veeky Forums and squirting stimulants up my rectum for 12 hours

I was a NEET for a few years and it sucked dick.

you might poor fag , i'll be 100k+ after 10 years :^)

fucking apply yourself you loser

This desu.
They're shitty friends if they always won't wait for you, and you're a shitty friend if you're always keep them waiting.

reminding you

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

People will delude themselves into putting up with some dramatic or toxic person just to not be alone instead of jumping into the deep end, cutting that person off, and seeing what new people life throws at them.

do you honestly think i enjoy coming here? i come here because i have literally nothing else to do in life.

you enjoy the humor, the memes, the stories and company

kms

Why?
t. Finn

>wake up on the week end
>work out
>run
>watch some Chinese cartoons
>only 1030am and I dont know what to do with myself for the rest of the day

Are you me

This is my every weekend

dont forget