Why did no place in sub-Saharan Africa develop a wheel or written language?

Because they’re populated by proto humans

For the same reason modern humans didn't do it for 40000 years.

Nigeria had written language.

They did, Stormtard

why does Veeky Forums hate africa so much?

It's not Veeky Forums, it's the constant, endless stream of shit flooding from the clogged toilet that is /pol/

That's /pol/ undercover

Don't forget to mention all the coastal cities in Kilwa and Zanzibar.

Really? Every time i come to one of these threads its endless posts of "lol niggers". Is this whole board controlled by /pol/?

methinks this whole "containment board" idea isn't working so well.

Nobody works if there aren't mods that do their job. All pols reject rules. The moment you ask them if they agree with the rules they never answer. It's so easy to spot these critters.

Basically. This board used to be OK, but for whatever reason /pol/ just won't stay on their own fucking board, they need EVERY SINGLE BOARD on this site to be filled with threads about how much black people suck.

Didnt Ethiopians have a written script?

because niggers XD

That's a really stupid question because both of these inventions were developed independently only like 2 or 3 times. Most big ancient cultures never developed their own writing system.

Why did nobody in Southeast Asia make wheels? Why didn’t the Indians? Low population density and no incentive

And Nigerians had writing

It’s literally one faggot from Australia with no life

Source?

Kilwa and Zanzibar were Omani colonies.

>Being so desperate for attention you don't even use a vague on toptic pic

Google my boy

Ethiopians aren't niggers, they are dark skinned Berbers.

Veeky Forums would have been a lot better off if moot just pulled the band-aid off and deleted /pol/, no other solution to the mongoloid retards exists.

Is this accurate?

Wheels are useful for making it easier to move loads when you lack horses.

Did southeast Asia really not have wheels? Never heard that before.

Native Americans had wheels. They just used them only for toys and did not use them for transport.

No they fear the jew because of the higher average IQ
They just wanted niggers removed because the jew uses them as a weapon against whites

>iq pseudoscience
>"white"
>weapon against
3 wrong things.

Bro are you drunk? We’re black

Tell me what kind of loads you’d carry in the stone age before agriculture and wagons to actually carry things on?

Are you stupid? They adopted them from Indians who adopted them from Central Asia

Heavy animal corpses.

IQ isn’t pseudoscience it’s just not as important as people think
It mostly just measures analytical problem solving, something modern countries start training their children in as early as infancy
See building blocks/legos

Ah yes, the Ethiopians don't count argument they're actually Caucasian so dark white people.

And of course the 'lets deny these people their agency.' they were just colonies lmao argument.

>he actually thinks race is skin deep

too dumb

>so dark white people.
Fuck no they dont have the brain volume to be considered white people.

Thank you! I think this is the same douche I was talking to yesterday. He's not even correct, many of these polities were independent.

Great1, so you won't mine your white Ethiopian brethren mass immigrating to E V R O P A, am I correct?

Can we stop entertaining these people until they hold N. Europeans to the same standards as blacks?

Blacks have existed longer than fucking Abos, they have no excuses period the amount of time they spent in Africa there Sahara was once a fertile woodland they could have started a civilization in but they didnt because they are stupid fucks.

>ignoring this thread

>Why did no place in sub-Saharan Africa develop a wheel or written language
Why did no place in Western Europe do either of those things?

No, it's just a handful of dedicated autists. Same as the sad failure of the /leftypol/ "invasion", just one or two cretins with nothing of value to do with their time, bumping a dozen or so shit-threads.

There are flashes of brilliance throughout this darkness.

You obviously don't remember when /new/ got deleted, those tards flooded every single board and spammed their oh so funny niggerwalk memes nonstop until they got their playpen back.

Wrong.
Ethiopians aren't Negroes. And Horn of Africa isn't exactly sub-Saharan Africa.

>B-b-but those don't count!
KYS

The problem now is that this so-called containment board is now one of if not the primary pipeline for newfags entering Veeky Forums. There are threads on r/the_donald urging people to go to /pol/

>B-but those count!

>group X didn't do Y (because they're A)
>nuh uh, group X actually did do Y
>holy shit you're right, but actually they're group B instead of A because i have to do everything in my power to discredit group A

White racism

/thread

nice meme

>there Sahara was once a fertile woodland they could have started a civilization in but they didnt because they are stupid fucks.
lol

I don't think it's /pol/, just some sad fuck.

>itd da /pol/ XD

good way to keep your safe space bubble intact i guess.
you still cant explain anything

The Green Sahara was a climactic anomaly

Because they adopted those from the people who already invented it, just like numerous other peoples.

>Is this whole board controlled by /pol/?
More like this whole website. I wish the containment rules were actually enforced.

>Niggers are so stupid.
>Oh wow, Jews are TOO smart. Let's bitch about them the same way niggers bitch about us.

>goalpost shifting

What is black exacally?
And no you are not the same race as African Americans.
Pic related, your haplogroup is most likely the same as Berbers e1b1b.

Kushitic Eithopians are dark skinned Berbers this is true pic related.
They do have small amount of Nilotic in them though.

"The pol said x so it must be the opposite" the thread

Bump