What mindset do manlets adopt in their day to day life? How do you manlets compensate for your lack of height?

What mindset do manlets adopt in their day to day life? How do you manlets compensate for your lack of height?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html?client=safari
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do you compensate for your lack of height

I don't

We just try to lift our feels away

I have lifts in my sneakers & I go around making fun of manlets.

>tfw 5'10 manlet
>social anxiety of stepping out my front door

why live

This

gym story from today
>start pickup basketball game with select few
>absolutely ripped black guy who works at this gym playing with us
>I'm covering him
>fuck im skeletor and new to basketball
>he's super nice and conversating while competing lightly
>compliments my height multiple times
>i'm 5'11
>never have I ever considered the 100 times i've seen him that he'd worry about his height since his massive physique and nice attitude must have covered that
He's probably just 5'8 or something but even though he COMPLETELY makes up for his height to the point I never considered it, I've got a feeling he can't stop thinking about it at least subconsciously.
Is this why they say manlets will never learn?
>mfw i blocked his shot with my superior height

i'm 5'8 and don't even think about it or care. I get lots of play from chicks purely off the strength of my personality.

talking to a girl that's 5'10 right now :^)

maybe the moral of the story here is that he could have crossed me up and put down 100 layups since he was faster than me, if he had wanted to focus on shooting all the time he probably would struggle because of his height.
Which means understand your weaknesses and focus on your strengths, because you'll get a 100% different result.

Do you read any books or follow any philosophy?

I'm also 5'8 and never have had a problem with getting girls. I've even had taller broads into me, but I have never pursued them. I feel like it would be weird to be with a girl taller than me. I should try it sometime.

>How do you manlets compensate for your lack of height?

By having a personality

Was he standing on a box or was Evans crouching?

could be both

i know these threads are super bait for insecurity but as someone who is 5'8-5'9 i will say that i went through height insecurity at like 18-20 but after once you start to live in the real world you really need to shift your attitude and mentality outside being so ego-focused that height matters in any meaningful way.

There is so much to be done, so many interesting ideas and places to be explored, nurturing your own negativity will do more harm to yourself and your life than any perceived problems with height. Being a cheerful person who can take lead in your own life is the key to happiness and people are attracted to that, male and female.

On a side note i am currently dating a girl who is way out of my league and taller than me with a 9/10 personalty and when i ask why she goes went for me in the first place when she had taller, better looking and better life prospects people asking her out she says that she likes that i make her laugh, challenge her and can give her a good dicking.

I don't think height has ever been an issue or insecurity for me, and depending on the person I don't think it's an issue.

However dick size has always left a lingering gloom of depression on me since I was in junior high. It sorted of ended when I accepted I was a faggot (possibly pushed by having a small dick and wanting to be loved by someone?), but since I'm not open to friends from earlier on I life, I still feel like shit when yhey ask about gfs. I was the top athlete that all yhe girls hit on, and it bugs me that they still expect me to get a qt. Like, you know I take it in the ass right? I think it's peoples expectations of me that make me feel bad. Like people act like I'm just going to get some girl to want me without even knowing.

How do you deal with confrontation against someone bigger than you?

I love how you can tell from the relative thicknesses of their necks that Downey is shorter and standing on a platform.

lol im 5'8 and i believe this is almost optimal heigh for men, id say 5'10.5 would be the pinnicle but u can basically say goodbye to any hopes of gains if u r over 5'11 unless ur on roids, and women do not even care about 2 to 3 centimetre differences as long as ur taller than them. look at alphadestiny he 5'5 and still fucks more girls than u and ur mum combined

i hate manlets they're worthless, sorry but it's just instincts

nobody confronts me because i am a nice and funny person and they end up looking like arseholes. A couple of times the people have apologised to me afterwards for overreacting in general though don't back down or escalate just diffuse the situation, if you ask people to clarify exactly what the problem is it often gets to the root of the issue and then you can establish who was at fault. Being mature and sensible turns out to be the best option, surprising huh?

Also i've always hung around with people a lot harder and bigger than me so there is that too...

hot diggity dog

>6'3

Life was made for me

No idea how the rest of you cope

well we actually have to achieve things in life other than being slightly above average in height.

thank you for these posts

you got small dick user?

I find 99% of the people who hate on manlets, start manlet threads of care about height much in general are other projecting manlets.

>mfw 5'3 and dream of being manlet

Shhhhh thats how you make an Alexander / Napoleón

> How do you manlets compensate for your lack of height?
With personality

or just skeletons who were intimidated by buff manlets at their gym session. These threads always start in the afternoon

unlock dwarf mode

It's gonna be ok bro.

when your dick makes up for your lack of height there is no worry

>being so insecure about his height, he whips his average dick out in public

Manlets never fail to make me laugh

5'4" here. I used to be very insecure all throughout middle and high school because I was the shortest guy of my grade/age. As a result, I came to college pretty socially retarded and chubby. However, seeing other short guys and knowing one who is buff and gets a lot of ass built up my confidence and motivation for myself. Now I'm obtaining a rocking body, am quite sociable, intelligent (mathematics major ftw), may have my former oneitis interested in me, and have some other good shit going for me. If you wanna call that compensating, go fucking ahead, but I could not care less about my height now. Just gotta love yourself bros and focus on yourself, and things will eventually fall into place.

It's pretty well accepted that viewing another person from an upward angle makes you feel less powerful than them, and viewing them from a downward angle makes you feel more powerful than them. This is used all the time in film. It's also used in police interrogations and business negotiations; if you want someone to be intimidated by you, you put them in a position wherein they're sitting and you're standing; if you want someone to feel unthreatened by you, you sit down while they stand.

A lot of the most accomplished and industrious men I know are short as fuck, and a lot of the chillest, laziest people I know are tall as fuck.

I feel like the fact that short people spend most of their time looking up at people perpetuates a feeling of inadequacy no matter what they achieve, and that keeps them unhappy but constantly progressing. Meanwhile, tall people always feel superior no matter how little they've accomplished, because they spend most of their time literally looking down on people. So they wind up contended losers. Like how the black guy in Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle isn't upset that he's been wrongfully incarcerated because at the end of the day he still has a big dick. But at the end of the day he's also still wrongfully incarcerated.

Both of those outcomes sound pretty awful desu. On the other hand, I'm an inch taller than the national average and I'm not happy either. Seems like nobody is unless they're riding a high in the wake of a victory or a substance.

The CEO / Managing Director of my company is about 5'5 and everyone is scared of him.

>intimidated by buff manlets

>5'6"
I just get fit and don't give a fuck. It's really all in your head. If a person is gonna care about your height it's not someone you're going to want to spend time thinking about anyways.

Also being smart, successful and rich helps.

What was that? I didn't hear you from uh

all the way down there...

It's not often that I see posts that make me wonderu: "are you me?"
Good thing you matured bro, I perfectly understand your philosophy
Now I only have to get that 9/10 qtie

>compensate

>5'11
fuck this gay earth

I'm 5'6
Why even try

I isolate myself in my room all day. Saves me a lot of heart ache.

Daily reminder if you are 5'10 or taller, your social issues and shit life do not stem from your height, you're just autistic

Napoleon wasn't actually short that was English propaganda

Although it makes for good memes even 200 years after

I wear an abe lincoln hat

>How do you manlets compensate for your lack of height?
I don't. I don't match up on any of the chad criteria (face, height, frame), so I accept my place as someone who won't ever breed. I'll just keep on lifting until my body can't keep doing it and probably kill myself at that point.

I don't really give a shit about my height even though I'm a manlet.

I'm really insecure about my small dick though, combined with the fact that I'm fairly attractive and I actively try to avoid girls that hit on me it feels like a curse.

I'm 5'8" and try not to think about my height. I don't act awkward around taller girls. I occasionally get treated weird by strangers, when that happens is that usually because of my height? I don't know. This lanklet I don't know looked at me like I was a serial rapist earlier today, if I was 6'2" would the same thing happen? Who cares.

We don't really think about it tbqh. Think height obsession is mostly a tall person thing

I’m 5 10

idk if that’s considered a manlet but I don’t even lift or am fat but I’ve never thought of myself as “short” or whatever. I mean you know if I was like 6+ that’d be more bitches but still once you all get over the fact that you can’t increase height then just focus on improving personality or lifting or whatever bros

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html?client=safari
Height gap. $900 per inch per year