Fair Warning on LINK

I'm about to market short 280k link on Binance so I can get in on the Bitcoin Gold snapshot at block 491,407. Sorry guys. I'll get back in tomorrow.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002327831-Binance-Bitcoin-Gold-BTG-Distribution-Plan

announce a time so we can watch it happen

i need something to fap to

Doing it in small chunks over the next hour.

>shorting altcoins to get free gold
brilliant really, even if the alts don't move you get the crappy btc fork

no one will buy it tho

Shoulda done it when it was at $0.40+

make 1 transaction and post wallet address to prove it otherwise fuck off

SELLING AT THIS PRICE LOL

please be true

280k link is like 20% of the total link supply on binance

withdraw it for maximum kek

what's going to happen if you sell that much link?

What's the point, that shitty fork will sell for pennies...

Not if I panic sell first.

Not sure. I'm doing it in small batches of 1,000 LINK though. I typically place small limit buy orders well above the market price, then let the FOMO set in, then sell to those people who followed my price up. The usual effect is that it pumps a little then trades sideways, then crashes to new support. Support seems to be around 3.8k sats.

Don't see how you'll buy back in without taking a huge loss with the shrinking volume.

This.

>lose 5% due to volume
>gain 30% due to btc gold
>net gain of 25%

>gain 30% due to btc gold

> market sells 1/4th of link left on binance
> assumes price will only move 5% before he can buy back

show your trades, i refuse to believe anyone with this much money is retarded enough to dump link at this price

30% is actually pretty conservative considering what I know about the people behind BTG and the power play there.

By the time I buy back in, the price will have most likely dropped to 3.8k sats.

>30% is actually pretty conservative considering what I know about the people behind BTG and the power play there.
It's literally a pajeet tier team with a huge fucking ass premine, yeah sounds like a legit coin people will buy into.

Just look at the trades, literally constant big link dumps

That looks like the arbitrage bot.

Oh, they're shady people and you shouldn't trust them one bit, but they aren't pajeets.

>BTG Power play
Fucking Jihan who has control of A LOT of hashing power for BTC failed with the Cash powergrab. You literally had shills here making 15 threads about how Cash was going to destroy BTC.

BTG is not Cash and will crash EXTREMELY fast.

That's the idea.

>By the time I buy back in, the price will have most likely dropped to 3.8k sats.

Okay i am now convinced you're a larper or a fucking newfag. Were you not around for bitcoin cash? Literally seconds after the snapshot pretty much every alt surged up 50%+ it was almost impossible to hold btc and manage to scoop cheap alts.. Also link is one of the worse affected alts coins by this fork so i think 50% is pretty modest.
The play with forks is you either decide if you get to buy cheap alts or you hold btc and get the free forked coins, you don't get to have both lmao. The time to sell your alts if you wanted btg was weeks ago you are just selling the bottom right now like a fucking moron.

>BTG and the power play

are you confused with jihan or something?

Slowly but surely.

wait are we (you) pulling link off binance to spite this OP?

your a fucking retard if you think bitcoin gold is an actual thing, look up bitcoin gold in the catalog an user debunked it as a scam already.

>implying a scam can't be profitable
Are you new here?

you might want to reconsider broski, i will only let you sell at a much lower price if you attempt to dump, after which it gets added to my panic seller collection.

>296k link left on binance wallet
>2mil link balance
wat

Chill for like 5 minutes. I got a sell order up at .000045

I'll wait for 10 minutes max. Only about 2 hours left to sell 220k.

Sounds good I'll just market sell in 6 minutes if it doesn't go through

So what are you gonna buy with that $100 you're gonna get from bitcoin gold?

did you start yet?

reeeeee

Thanks for waiting I sold. Veeky Forums is definitely a bro tier board

>he bought your cheap coins

Sucker.

It's already done from where I sold kek.

Down**

You actually believed this user?
Holy fuck you are dense its just some poor neet faggot inspect element editing his link balance and larping.
He cant even be bothered to inspect element edit some fake sell orders instead he just screenshots of the order book while he spends his entire day watching it like the sad nervous nolinker he is.. hoping to snipe cheap coins as the snapshot hits

If you're right then my gullibility saved me.

>market short