Is it too autistic to run certain scenarios in your head for motivation?

Is it too autistic to run certain scenarios in your head for motivation?

I always pretend I'm in jail and that I have to lift for survival.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WM33Hr94SKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry OP but as someone who works with autistic children,thats the most autistic thing I've ever read

you have no idea how jail works if you think you have to lift for survival, sorry to burst your immersion bubble

Dunno.
I imagine myself being an Adeptus Astartes in training being forged in the crucible of the gym in order to defend humanity.

Everyone does autistic shit in their own head. It's the shit you do in real life that makes you autistic.

You're fine user

>he doesn't imagine the rest of his life with the cute cardio-bunny jogging next to him, growing old and learning the ins and outs of each-others personalities

When I started out, I used to pretend I was a secret agent who had been captured and starved, and now Id made it home and so had to start from scratch getting back into shape

>running on treadmill
>imagine I'm Sonic

If it gets your ass to the gym, gets you through your sets and you're adding weight/reps then fuck man, who cares. If it works it works.

>cardio bunny
>personality

I'm actually curious to know what life in prison is really like.

I pretend I have a gf and she's been kidnapped by demons and shit. And I need get swole to beat up all the monsters

boring af

I think of how much better I'll feel and look.

I always imagine survival situations and how I wouldn't last a day.

>Autism

>that fucking anatomy
my sides

Is that why you were crying in the showers? plus you know what YOU would need to do, to survive prison. Pic related.

why would a secret agent that was captured ever be actually free to go home again.. you would be perpetually on the run. that is where why your scenario doesn't work

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I like to imagine that I'm godzilla but I'm also an international criminal that controls everything--so when im in trouble i can just go BAM godzilla

I pretend my mind and soul are not completely twisted and broken and once I find my dream prince in a few years I will be thankful for having a hot body.
Hahaha, what a joke -> I will be forever alone.

I pretend i'm Vegeta training to surpass Goku as the strongest character.
The gym is my hyperbolic time chamber where time runs much faster than in outide world, also the gravity is half the earth's so the weights feel very light.
I keep a picture of Chichi in my pocket and i look at it from time to time to remind me what i will conquer once i surpass Goku.

I pretend that I'm yelling in the shower so I just open my mouth up as large as I can and hold it for a few seconds. I've seen me reflection and I'm very disappointed in where I am in life

I pretend that I am dark souls character and need to get as fucking fit as it can cause monsters can fuck me up good.

Hey man, whatever works. Sometimes when I'm running and I really get into my stride, I imagine/feel like I'm a robot who's been calibrated to perform the motion with maximum efficiency/precision

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Pretend you're Vegeta
>Keep a picture of Chichi
Do you keep your extra chromosome in your pocket too retard.

I like to imagine I will get by a lighting some day which teleports me to some magic realm where I am the chosen savior who ends up with some elf princess or whatever

>where time runs much faster than in outide world, also the gravity is half the earth's so the weights feel very light.

isn't that backwards though?

Im kinda autistic too ... Do you know @Keri Huges from instagram ? He has beast legs and ass so when i can't do my last rep on squats im talking to myself " This one is just for you Keri "
Is there hope for me ?

When I am running outside, sometimes I pretend that I am running on piles and piles of jew skulls, and since I am a fascist, it works pretty well.

I run at 4 in the morning down the middle of the road barefoot and stare up at the stars. I cackle and pretend that I'm an immortal wizard. Best fun you'll ever have.

>ywn have abs up to your chin and arms made of just biceps

This user gets it.

On bench, I pretend I'm berkut at maidan and I'm pushing rioters back with my shield thingie.

faggot

Back to /pol/ faggot

Im an autist who got bullied. I'll get my revenge.

oy vey

not jewish m8

I pretend that I'm preparing for an upcoming war and that I'm getting in shape so bootcamp sucks less.
Then I imagine the war. Most of the time it's me in Beijing in the forbidden city taking down pictures of Mao.
Pretty autistic, but it keeps me entertained.

youtube.com/watch?v=WM33Hr94SKw
I start push sets when RULES OF NATURE kicks in and pretend I'm lifting a mg ray

I'm a cop, and I always imagine that for every lift I do and mile I run some degenerate criminal is doing two

do you cops actually have a nemesis for criminals and think about them every second

When doing Romanian Deadlifts, Standing Press, and Heavy Upright Rows, I imagine being bane and picking batman up "Ah! I was wondering what would break first your spirit.. Or yah body!"

Not exactly, although I do often run into the same people over and over for minor things and I do think about them a lot and wish I could help them get their life together
And then the next night they're drunk as shit picking fights in a library and I've got to take them in again

Who could be behind this post?

I'm a right winger but not a retard like you

So Israeli?

what part of "not jewish" didn't you understand? Honestly man I'm sick of fucking morons like yourself making the rest of us right-wingers look like fools, you are to us what SJW's are to tolerable leftists like Dave Rubin. So please go die.

> tolerable leftists
ok Jew-boy lol

It's funny you say that, I always imagine myself as godzilla too. I listen to godzilla by blue oyster cult and imagine I have to save Tokyo by finishing my set. I swear whenever I hear that song my testosterone doubles.

do you have an argument?

make sure ypu have a hrt doc before you get locked up

Is that mexican mode Rich Piana in the middle?

im a big fan of fantasy and always pretend ill save little red riding hood

you are my argument

this

>no 6-packs to protect from stabbings

never going to make it

This is the same reason I started running lifting and trying hard in school, one day we're gonna purge dirty xeno scum user

>I always pretend I'm in jail and that I have to lift for survival.
Isometric glute clench to failure.

Is this autistic?

>Get up in the morning
>Imagine the tiny people inside me running a systems diagnosis
>Any injuries are reported and tagged for repair
>As I'm moving around, every so often a scan is done and if I am in perfect health i.e. no pain or illness I am reported fully functional
>Keep fit to keep systems operational
>When I see people less fit than me I run a scan of them and determine their level of functionality
>Worst person I've seen was at 5%
>Had no legs and was a complete skeleton
>Lowest I've been was ~65%

It really helps me stay fit

Thats perfectly normal, dont worry.

Whenever I'm doing bench I always imagine this fat kid that I hated during school. I picture him laying on top of me like we're in a fight and I have to lift his mass to get him to fuck off and leave me alone

[spoiler] the fat kid...was me [/spoiler]