This board needs a cleanup

There is SO goddamn much shitposting. Threads with actually good content are few, far between, and usually deleted when they get popular. Unfortunately, the focus on (((academic credentials))) makes this board an easy target for the JIDF, and this board has been thoroughly judaized and niggerized. It needs to be bathed in cleansing flames and revived from the ashes. Only then can we truly discuss history, free from Jewish bias and Jewish lies.

& Humanities was a huge mistake

Your mom not getting an abortion after being penetrated by a (((circumcised dick))) was a bigger one.

Most of the shitposts i see are history related

>(((academic credentials)))
lol you're just mad that your shitposting and propaganda-flinging doesn't work against people who actually understand history and who demand that you back up your claims with credible sources.

>everything that isn't gasthekikes.1488.org is unreliable!!!!
Sooo fucking salty

I can see your colossal hooked nose from here.

>YOU'RE A JEW! A JEW! A JEW A JEW A JEW!

>JIDF
>judaized
>niggerized
>complaining about academic rigor on a history board

I'd make a retort, but honestly you. (((People))) are doing it for me.

t. /pol/tard who gets btfo in holocaust threads

t. Jewish man who really needs that 2 shekels a post.

>Complain about the cancer
>Be the fucking cancer that infests the board
Reeks like a high effort bait

>Jewish chuck complaining about being called out
Reeks like Gefilte fish

Yare yare daze.

>replying
Stop feeding the /pol/ troll

I swear If I see one more god damned "why don't Africa have civilization " thread I'm going to kill the next white child I see. If you think that fine! But you don't need to post it every day!

>its a "stormfag gets angry at reality and facts for proving his faggy conspiracy theories wrong" episode
lol

>anti white leftypol propaganda
>reality and facts
This is what leftypol subhumans actually believe

T. La atrocidad

Poor baby.

Did this video get deleted or something? I actually searched for it on YouTube and all I found was 20 hours and it had fedora guy on the screen

>using a wojack that looks stupid somehow makes you right
Both this and & Humanities are bad.

>Veeky Forums takes such clear and obvious bait
The absolute state of this board