Hey user are you ready for the beach? I can't wait to see you six pack

Hey user are you ready for the beach? I can't wait to see you six pack

Hey femanon are you ready for my semen on your face? I can't wait to see your two pack, hit em up.

Excuse me?

>you call that tits? my abs are bigger

Who needs tits when you have an ass

>abs

only teenage girls care about abs, women want thick bear mode type guys

Get off the internet

Only faggots care what women want since men know what women want changes every 2.5 seconds
Not gonna be r9k about it but women sure do suck, you can be tall, attractive, successful and still fail with them because they want their couch potato bf who sits at home playing WoW because he wont leave
>Youre too high maintenance user, other girls find you attractive and that makes me insecure :(

Do shit for yourself, if she likes it then fine and if she doesnt she can go fuck herself

She's hot. I have a six pack. Great.

Want more pics

is she 5'0?????????
i don't fuck womanlets sry

>they want their couch potato bf who sits at home playing WoW because he wont leave
Do this and see if your gf stays with you.

Don't underestimate me you average looking bitch. I got a fucking eight pack.

No need friend, my exgf and i broke up because i was going to uni and didnt have time for her so she got one who sat at home and cried to Sons of Anarchy
Most girls i know got a bf who sits at home and plays games too

Most successful guy i know in dating has a busted face, a beer gut and is on diability for depression

And i myself had a 9/10 gf when i was sitting at home, playing wow without a job before i started lifting so i know how these things go user

Like you could fuck her

Post it

She is pretty ugly breh, height is good but she looks like an average chick and its not worth chasing those

>ugly

DAE WOMYN DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT XDF XD XDDXDXDXXD

Of course you can see my six-pack.. But first, didnt you say your 14-year old sister was gonna join us?

First pic posted and the ass pic shows only that she is ugly or average at best, your pic shows she is slightly above average

Still not my type at all, i want blondes personally

A wise man once said, I'm a 10 you're a 7 at best.

I want both

Lol salty manlet alert

are you a self-hating manlet or something?

short girls are t3h sh1t

too old

its way too cold for the beach. i got some time for my cut

Fuck this garbage this bitch aint even fine

Came here with my dick in my hand
Don't make me leave here with my foot in yo ass

>tfw your pecs are bigger than hers, and have better abs and glutes.

average looking chick who never exercises and diet consists of alternating staving and alcohol and junk food

Post more of this blonde chick instead

Agreed. Blonde is way better in every way

tfw minor gyno and I wear sweatshirts almost year round. I cant wait i'm getting surgery this year been 5 years I cannot wait to literally get this weight off my chest. Never steroids ever again unless when I get the glands removed the gyno cant come back idk how that works.

I have anterior pelvic tilt and I was wondering if your abs can be seen with ATP. Should I fix it first or just keep cutting?

Agreed
Blonde girls are way cuter and dont lose to brunettes in any way

THICC

You are the exception.

If you ask most guys what happened when they played wow all day they'd have a different story lmao

Maybe because they were never in a relationship in the first place?

> Only teenage girls.
Isint that the goal? I mean who the hell would want to bang some crusty 20+ year old

>tfw have good physique but have stretchmarks from too much mass

I'm just as self conscious as I was before you cunts. :'(