THIS is gonna be a 60$ dollar coin very soon. Masternodes are going to be released, and a big announcement is coming

THIS is gonna be a 60$ dollar coin very soon. Masternodes are going to be released, and a big announcement is coming.

Buy now or regret it later

stop shilling, already sold at $28. both the masternodes and the palm beach report have been priced in and teeka said that there will be a a big correction in the next month-month and half before the price will grow again next year

I thought it was Secure nodes not master nodes? Well I agree with you and I have 140,000 into it at $12 get your fucking facts right

What annnouncement pageet? at least post some sort of evidence.

i think it's secure nodes, and i havent seen any actual ETA

>masternodes
>big announcements coming
>buy now or regret later

Its secure nodes you fools, actual end to end encryption. Something no other privacy coin has. If you can't see the value in this you straight up deserve to be poor.

you have any idea when they are releasing this? I know it's in beta, but when are they releasing them?

Jump in the ZEN telegram group, they've got the specifics. Either way this shit is still dirt cheap, just wait till the marketcap overtakes Monero

When shitcoin gold is finally released and sold I think money will flow into ZenCash

Full Metal Jacket is Kubrick's worst film by far

What's the telegram group name?

"ZEN"

Has 1645 members at the moment.

Cool, thanks

Just saw you join ;)

>moeshit
>Shit opinion
Woah

When? Like, today, this week, or this month?

So, have you bought ? Look at sell orders.

Will be dropping hard up until the fork though and announcement already priced in.

TOLD YOU ALL

YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GET IN THAT SKYROCKET