Any guys here from Serbia, particulary from theBelgrad area? Where do you go to train? Are you roiding?

Any guys here from Serbia, particulary from theBelgrad area? Where do you go to train? Are you roiding?

t. Serbian living in Germany who'd like to travel more to Serbia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJJXs8WAv0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a serbian friend who shaves his head with a razor and does a lot of coke. Is that normal?

Kosovo je what?

I'm actually pretty ticked that my parents had my sister wear that on a teeshirt like Jesus that's really controversial and she doesn't even know what it means

Albania

i'll help you find a gym if you help me get to deutschland

Wo in Deutschland lebst du?

I don't even get why Kosovo is such a problem for Serbia(ns), almost 100% of the people who live in Kosovo are Albanian muslims, literally the polar opposite of Serbs. There isn't even anything special in Kosovo, it's just clay. But Montenegro, inhabited by Serbs, wants to be its own country, making Serbia landlocked, and okay sure just sign here please.

De zivis? I can help you, Serbs are alwayas welcome.
Süden, Ulm

I don't know if you'll find help here, you can try /ex-yu/ over at /int/ but I imagine those are all just fat fucks.

Ach so, war klar, dass das im Westen der Republik liegt. Wieso siehst du dich denn selbst als Serben und nicht als Deutschen an?

There are a lot of gyms in Belgrade, you can find them online. There is one thing called Fitpass, its a card that you pay for a month and you can use a lot of different gyms.

I don't see many people that roid, its ever rare to see someone bench 2pl. Squat racks are 90% of time free.

Weil ich ein serbisches Pass hab und meine Eltern Serben sind, bin hier nur geboren und aufgewachsen.

Even though 10 mL of Testo only cost 20€ there

I guess people just don't want to roid, or they don't know about that.

I know one gym that is full with roiders and guys don't hide it, and most of them compete.

Listen to this fucking majestic piece of art that came out of your shithole country, or die forever a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJJXs8WAv0E

sisaj kurac

Can someone link me to a serious Serbian fitness forum?

>implying that is not like 3 months of salary there

Why are serbians and people from balkans so aggressive? like do you have mini brains why do u genocide ur neighbor

Because they are turkish rapebabies

Is anyone from Serbistan going to compete at GPC in Sarajevo (1.April)

not sure if you're baiting, or buying into propaganda served by media
Pancevo, studying sports and PED in Belgrade, lifting in my club's gym for free, not roiding
Just saw the t. and realized none of this info matters to you though

>nur geboren, aufgewachsen
ti mora da si neki majmunko
jebena dijaspora

Ustases are in trouble!

Serbian student in Ger reporting in, there are a few open gyms in parks in BGD, not sure about real gyms tho, I used to go to a local one, lots of fun.
Independent, and a failure, just like Serbia.
>Has the money to buy coke
It is because they are stupid and brainwashed by a few people who use Kosovo to bait them into voting for them, better then solving real problems and telling the people what worthless, uncivilised fucks they are.