Is it possible to make gains if you get drunk everyday? I drink around 12-15 beers everyday

Is it possible to make gains if you get drunk everyday? I drink around 12-15 beers everyday

lmao even if you're drinking piss beer thats like 1200-1500 kcal per day of bullshit. You can gain muscle if you eat a lot of other food but you'll get fat as shit.

No it's not you fucking degenerate. It fucks your recovery and testosterone. Stop drinking, get help.

Yes, but not if you drink fucking beer.

The owner of my gym is a fucking alcoholic, reeks of booze every day, has vodka under the counter.

He's also a 5'5", 47 year old man with boreliosis related joint pain who bench presses double his weight and deadlifts 600lbs.

So it is possible to be an alcoholic and make gains

>you'll get fat as shit

that is true, I was an alcoholic for 2 years and I gained like 60 lbs

More like 3000+ calories just on the beer

You go to Wichita Falls athletic club?

You're a fucking alcoholic dude. Seek help.

When I was drinking heavily I drank around 10 beer a day and worked a labor job and even with the constant walking and lifting things at work I still gained a lot of weight

Obviously you will make gains, I know some alcoholic construction workers who are swole as fuck and don't even go to the gym

Nope. Stop killing yourself.

Yeah but gains will be slower

>I drink around 12-15 beers everyday

What the fuck. Don't do do this.

I like drinking

That's cause that's like just starting the day at an extra 1500 kcal lol

Niggah I like drinking too you probably won't immediately feel the awful effects of this, but if you do this for more than a few years you are just fucked for life.

kek'd

1 rep maxing your own weight at bench press is not something to even be remotely happy about even as a beginner, much less as a fatfuck drunkard who just bounces the bar off of his gut with 1/4th ROM.

DEGENERATE

And I like to do heroin. But you dont see me taking it.
B-but it's just beer dude.
Alcohol is literally worse for your body than shooting up dope, think about that. If you keep this up you will get nowhere in life. B-but alcohol helps me to cope. Learn to cope w/o substances, you'll never get better or deal with things better aslong as you're a drunk.

I smoke half a pack of smokes per day, which is bad for respiratory ability, but jesus christ at least it isnt an extra 2000 calories a day
pick a lowcal vice for god sake

>I like drinking
>drinks beer

LOL

alcohol sucks, lifting is supposed to raise you up out of the gross awful shit man. get a grip. take lifting seriously or go drink yourself to death and fuck off.

I've done it for close to 8 years now