Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow is the BTC fork, than money flows back into alts.
On 25th is the Coinagenda, EBOOST is announcing its partnerships. 6 Partnerships,

Other urls found in this thread:

eblock.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u mean in less than 8 hrs

>gamer coin
>partnerships CONFIRMED

eBoost delivers their talk at 3:45pm PST on the 25th.

I live in europe so, yeah for some of you in 8 hrs :D

bag secured, ready to get rich

who big bag over here?

125k reporting in

Money isn't going to flow back into alts as much as last time. More people, after seeing BTC pump so hard over the last month, are going to ride that for the sure-thing rather than catch the falling knife that is alts. The vast majority of alts are merely complex schemes for acquiring BTC when BTC is trading sideways or in the pink.

The prime directive of the crypto game is to accumulate BTC. Is and always has been.

> (OP)
>Money isn't going to flow back into alts as much as last time. More people, after seeing BTC pump so hard over the last month, are going to ride that for the sure-thing rather than catch the falling knife that is alts. The vast majority of alts are merely complex schemes for acquiring BTC when BTC is trading sideways or in the pink.
>
>The prime directive of the crypto game is to accumulate BTC. Is and always has been.

This guy knows a thing or two and I'm with him.

yea you guys are right

after pumping from 4k to 6k in a month I am sure we wont see any type of correction now that people have their BTG and have less incentive to stay in BTC

lol this nigga wont stop shilling

ITT

Pajeets who have no idea how valuation by marketcap works.

News flash, if you want to double your money in ethereum it needs to add 27 BILLION to the valuation. Do you have any idea the kind of news that would need to come out to increase the value by 27 BILLION dollars??

Meanwhile you can buy this shitcoin worth 2 million, and double your money based off one tweet from the team. You know why? Cause 5 million for a shitcoin is still peanuts. This will be the easiest pump and dump opportunity idk how you pajeets could miss out on this.

eblock.co/

Here you go. The partnerships are disappointing.

Sell now or forever hold your bags.

This guy gets it

>8 hrs of time is passed differently in different parts of the world

Oy fuckin vey. I've been fulled again

What he doesn't mention is that shit like eboost is a thousand more times more likely than ethereum to drop to zero. This is why serious investors never put money into low cap garbage. This is digibyte tier.

jesus christ :O

Or you can buy XLM that had a big IBM announcement and PayPal announcement soon.

Why is all the attention on shitcoins nowadays when your moon trip is waiting right in front of your eyes...

I guess that's why there are more poor people than rich

>double your money based off one tweet from the team
>literally who team

Actually the prime directive is to accumulate fiat. Is, always has been, and always will be. BTC is still basically a thought experiment, most people prefer real money.

Don't know any of them except WAX, which is made by OPskins. I'd say that's big though considering that no one knows what eboost is

That's rapidly changing. People are starting to prefer trustless, secure, and immutable systems to store wealth and information. Myself included.

I guess it could still moon anyways on the news, but because people have been hyping rumors about Bethesda or EA in my opinions this will fall flat even if it could be cool.

Still might throw just a bit in it because of the low marketcap.

Why did you post this and why do you think it's all they're going to announce?

I saw it on another thread and it fits. Gaming consortium + 6 partners. It just fits.

Why do you think this is not all? I was hyped on this but now I am unsure. Sold mine at 18 cents for a small profit. Wanted to rebuy in a few hours but now I am unsure.

I don't really have a strong opinion on whether or not it is, just was wondering why you thought so.

I don't even hold any but I was thinking about it. Guess this might explain why it hasn't gone up at all.

Can't believe I held this for a week.

so blatant lie from dev?

no way these 6 shit companies have a combined marketcap of 100 billion

fuuuuck

Damn seems like it's dumping. Should be a good lesson not to over-hype your product and partnerships lel

Thank user, I dropped these bags. Not waiting for them to be full of bricks. I think you're probably right about these being the partnerships.

Yeah for real. "Bigger than EA" they said, lmao.

Bagholders better hope to fuck this isn't really what that guy was talking about

That's not all of them you dolt

Source? I would love to believe.

I wanted to invest in it

Oh that's all of them alright. That's 7 companies.

never mind

look at the picture

you can clearly make out eBlock

pair the rest

Recoup your losses by buying HVN, that has a conference for best ICO at CoinAgenda and it has a competent team.

Yeah that eblock... fugg. Well sold already anyway and just waiting for my bitcoin gold.. I missed the zen run for this...

It is partnering with OPskins, thats huge man haha, whats all ya problem ^^

see

no its partnering with wax...

If it was partnering with OPskins then you would see the name OPskins on the website.

ARRGGGHH IT HURTS I BOUGHT IT THINKING I BOUGHT AT AN ATL AND IT CANT DUMP ANY FURTHER AND IT DUMPED EVEN LOWER ARRGGHHHHH

What the hell. I trusted you, attilafx.

Chill guys, don't sell now

HOREY SHIET, eboost is on sale

BUY BUY BUY

nowhere to go but up, right?

it will recover right?

Doubt it, it already crashed and the news already leaked to be disappointing as hell.

Noone's gonna be dumb enough to buy back in.

It could also go down.

news is most likely fake as the email is reported as spam, buy now before the real shit the 25th

>someone would go trough all this trouble

check out and then check out the logos on the site

they match

Okay, so I got a poloniex account, and I don't know how the fuck to do this.

How do I transfer bitcoins into my wallet so I can trade them?

How do I increase the trades? Do I just trade some bitcoin for eth, then wait for bitcoin to spike, then trade back to eth, and basically trade them both so I'm getting a constant growth?

Why can't I just trade bitcoins for dollars? There's like 15% volatility in so many of these--I don't get how I can secure my funds if I'm always in crypto.