What if the money doesn't flow back into alts

Everyone is just operating on this assumption. Why?

It's not an assumption

its a wish
a dream
a hope
a Geass

This exact situation already happened months ago, and btcgold is probably not even gonna get the same pump that cash did.

SHUT UP IT WILL

Basically they have a vested interest in altcoins.

They assume that the market caps of each coin are headed towards an equilibrium.
It isn't completely off the wall but it disregards the possibility that their favorite alt will literally go to zero.

it's an eventuality. if not after gold then after 2x. you only lose if you sell your alts for dog shit, and if money doesn't flow back into alts that's exactly what they want you to do.

That's the exciting part is no one really knows what is going to happen.

cuz if it doesnt im fucked

its a certainty that it will happen.
there's no chance that bitcoin will x2 x5 or x10 anytime soon.
alts do that on a weekly basis if not daily.

I think it will but first they'll bleed more. What I'm going to do aftwr the snapshot is sell to usdt, wait for bitcoin to dip to 5000. Alts should bleed until then.

right. this recent growth was only made possible by liquidating alts. there's no more money to fuel this run. it's over.

>What I'm going to do aftwr the snapshot is sell to usdt, wait for bitcoin to dip to 5000. Alts should bleed until then.
Alts are going to +30% in a matter of seconds after the snapshot.

what and when is the snapshot

it's that sound you hear when you're in the potty.

Where that website with the countdown?

>snapshot.

Binance snap when

Snapshots for some exchanges have already occurred faggot

ITS A RUSE WE'RE ALL FUCKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hasn't happened on bittrex yet, which might as well be the only real exchange.

protip : it wont
Only chance is you somehow hit the spot in the pump and dump curve

I was going to post a smart arse response with pic related, but while searching for an image I just learned we are getting season 3. So cheers cunt.

It will but might not do so after Segwit2X.

Bitcoin Gold is shit, if it was going to happen they will do it just before the fork.

Etheruem is in the shitter right now, but when it head back north of 0.06 you will seen tons of people dumping Bitcoin into ETH and other alts.