What is Veeky Forums's opinion on the 'one-meal-a-day' diet?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on the 'one-meal-a-day' diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd be hungry again after a couple of hours, starving even more.

If it allows you to efficiently hit your macros, then great. You aren't entering "starvation mode" in a 23.5 hour fast.

sound retarded.

too much protein in a meal results in less efficient use of it by the body. although it still improve protein synthesis, a lot will basically get peed out.

the ideal meal plan is 6 small meals a day designed around 20-25g serving of protein in that meal.

this was serge nubrets system. his only meal every day was post workout. he ate two pounds of horse meat plus side dishes.

>hitting 150g protein, 70g fat, 300g carbs in 1 meal

lol, good way to get bloated, hate your life, and spend the next 6 hours farting, not to mention probably ending up being hungry in a few hours if you're prone to being a fatty

#NEETlife?

I specifically said if it allows you to efficiently hit your macros. Some people won't have a problem eating a meal like that but you won't know if you don't try. But you couldn't resist the opportunity to attack a post because of how meaningless and void of happiness your own life is.

Projecting

actually 6-8 lbs of horse meat a day plus lentils rice beans veggies

spend most of day hungry then pack your face and get bloated gut. fucking retarded, no upside.

>pissing out protein

Wow that was an easy way to show everybody you know jack shit about how the body works.

I do 2 meals a day and it works well for me as I am cutting. If I don't eat anything after lunch I go to bed hungry and lose a lot of weight. At least that's my impression, it could be due to other factors.

i fast 18 hours a day and eat the 6h
i suppress hunger by drinking black coffee + ofc drinking lot of water
feels good when going to gym on empty stomach

strongly opinionated DYELs vs serge nubret

recently i've only been eating 2 meals, big breakfast and moderate lunch. Idk how I feel about it as I'm usually a guy that will eat 2-3 chinese food entrees for one meal and still be hungry. I'm not hungry but I'm worried I'm missing something....HALP me

I can't eat 6-8 hours before I go to the gym or I'll get cramps and feel noxious and throw up sometimes.....I have to do it as soon as I wake up, WAYYYY after lunch/before dinner, or have a late lunch and go before lunch....it's a bitch to plan around.

I do it. It works great for me, plus grils are always impressed by the quantity of food I eat. I've gained 10 lbs doing it, and my bf% has gone down a bit. I've been doing it for about 4 months now, and have been making a concerted effort to gain weight. All my lifts have gone up.

>N-no u
Are you capable of giving a sensible input and not a shitfest of a know-it-all sperg? All the muh-starvation in the topic can kill themselves since they dont know what they are talking about and wont appreciate that one user writing something sensible. No, you wont get fatter just because suddenly you have the opportunity to learn to not live on food for the majority of the day. Your ancestors did fine and so will you.

you won't get fatter but your gut will expand to make room for all the food you need to hold at one time.

Yeah you will be full for a while. on the other hand, when you are fasted, which is most of the time, you will be very lean.

I'm eating once daily and, yeah. The constant hunger/ups and down in energy is gone. It's a little scary sometimes because it's so different but, I'm not noticing any bad side effects.

Maybe just check your resting heart-rate? Fasting can strain your heart a bit. Mine's been good but I check it often just to be sure.

I do way better as a grazer. But I think either option is healthier than the 3 a day plan. It's literally designed for you to have energy to be a good employee and nothing else.

>eating 250g of protein in 1 sitting will never result in any wastage

looks like we have a retard in this thread.

Just cause the 30g per meal bullshit is wrong doesn't make the other extreme correct.

20-25g figure comes from the Sports Nutrition book published by the IOC. What's your evidentiary source faggot?

>durr I have superpowers and you have no peer reviewed studies that disprove I have superpowers

this is you, retard. Something retarded doesn't need research to be disproved.

arguments made without evidence can be refuted without evidence
:^) looks like you're both retarded

Your body gets used to it. I do a manual labor job that's essentially 12 hours of cardio with nothing but black coffee in the morning and water on breaks. I'm not even that hungry when I get home.

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/

Be sure to eat your one big meal a day right before you go to bed at night so you won't be hungry. Then 3 months from now you can come back here and tell us how you're morbidly obese now, have no energy at all, and how YOU'VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO LOSE WEIGHT, MUST BE MUH GENETICS. Then you can give up, get a mobility scooter, one of those sticks you use to hold toilet paper because you can't reach far enough anymore to wipe your own ass, and apply to the government for permanent disability status because of your 'genetic disorder'.

Or, you could READ THE FUCKING STICKY, FAGGOT, and learn to eat PROPERLY.

I don't know. I eat a decent breakfast right after waking up and also and big dinner a few hours before bed. This is what works for me.