Will fit still love me if i drop lifting to get operator mode?...

will fit still love me if i drop lifting to get operator mode?? i want to go recon for the marine corps as soon as i can change my MOS

What's your MOS now?

Love for anything other than the corps is not in the vocabulary of recon.

1371 combat engineer

thats why im not gonna lift. anything and everything i do especially for working out would be to get better at the indoc

marines are huge fagots

i know. no homo

Army please leave.

I think it's hard to make gains on a diet of Crayola crayons and glue anyway, isn't it?

To be honest most people on here would be happy just to get operator mode.

>implying anyone on here actually works out.

Especially when you're ingesting them rectaly

What the fuck is operator mode?

overcompensating dyel mode

dat marin crops meme ref tho

>joining a meme branch with a poverty budget with meme dress uniforms

air force pls go
its dyel for a reason, youre ottermode from all the cardio you do.
tru dat nigga. half the people on here ARE skinnyfat, but we're all bros nonetheless

thats half the fun, doing more work for less pay, less sleep, and worse equipment but doing better than every other branch

Navy officer uniform aesthetic as fuck

is being a team guy the definition of making it?

as long its not a faggot seal team guy. because then you'd just be a faggot and not the good kind either.

thats what i thought. if youre an operator and people know who you are youre doing it wrong

Is it true they literally get tortured during training?

yes. its called SERE

How bad is it really though? Loud music and sleep deprivation are the only methods mentioned

Sometimes they use music deprivation, and loud sleep

water boarding, they essentially throw you in the woods where youre eventually caught. theyre allowed to break your fingers and toes. they also slap you around while your butt ass naked.
source: sere instructor i talked to before their swim qual

>they also slap you around while your butt ass naked.
Gay

yeah but its more psychological. youd be surprised how many people quit out just for being told they have a small dick

It can be very humiliating desu

Seals confirmed for gay

Why would you drop your lifting? Pretty sure weight training will still be part of your routine to do that kind of job.

indoc for recon these guys need to be able to run 60-70 high speed miles a week. if someone doesn't have the proper diet/sleep schedule/time to do weight lifting and get their endurance to the necessary level, focusing on the endurance makes more sense

What exactly do recon do anyway? I thought most recon jobs were done by drones and local paid/blackmailed informants these days.

Ride around in open tops like everybody else

They're getting a slightly larger paycheck, so there's that.

That guy's thicc
What would his lifting routine have looked like?

if you are truly serious, look at atomic athlete/military athlete. Buy a book of workouts, follow of the programs and pray you don't get hurt during selection.

I made the cut only to separate my shoulder during log PT.

I would also like to know this.

When was the last time you did 15 sets of deadlifts?

Lots of operators take roids.

other than risking some sides on a prolonged op, I cant blame them.
>need to be top physical shape
>need to heal quicker cos you are probably beating your body harder than than 90's LA police on a black dude
>any aggression can be channeled

Remember seals were sent after Osama and nigerian pirates and not marines. Marines are garbage.

Protect VIPs and drive them around. Go across enemy lines and gather intel. Oh right probably protect the president.

ironic that you would post pic related. He was a very accomplished long distance runner, his name is Charlie Keating and was killed not too long ago. Anyway shows that speed and endurance > strength